Amad Diallo signs for Manchester United

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Be nice to see him available for Watford or City in the cups. Not sure if he’s actually going to have arrived and be ready for then.

DBT85

Remember where you were on the day united got a right winger.

Thiagoal

Don't be ridiculous. The expectations are way over the top.

Considering the jet-lag and the recovery time, the best we can hope for is a start for the match at Anfield.
Who gets jet lagged on a flight from Italy? Definitely starting tonight!

Rajma

Considering the jet-lag and the recovery time, the best we can hope for is a start for the match at Anfield.
Jet-lag coming in from Italy? Or I’m missing something?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I think he's probably going to win BBC sports personality of the year.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

Jet lag? From Italy? Is he jesse lingard in disguise? He seem to have a sob story ready that justify everything

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Has he been granted a permit? He just got a passport so probably just applied.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Expecting a 'Martial' moment v Liverpool at Anfield..

GledTheRed

Wonder what his English is like?

Guess we will see tonight during MOTM interview with the match ball tucked under his arm.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Wonder what his English is like?

Guess we will see tonight during MOTM interview with the match ball tucked under his arm.
Google assist. The Google Pixel ear buds can do the listening and then translation via his phone.

Welcome to 2021 my son!

Armadillo is ready to break-out of his Atalanta shell and rock. MOM on his debut, with Google-assisted interview.

This is the way.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Anyone know what number he will be wearing? Wanted to rush out today to get a shirt printed for his debut.

sglowrider

I think he's probably going to win BBC sports personality of the year.
I am expecting him to be knighted in the next year --- for helping improve the health of thousands of people both at the stadiums and at home around the world.

Mando as he is known to his tight circle of friends, has the uncanny ability to getting the fans/viewers up and off their seat 20 times an hour, twice a week. And as a result, reducing the chronic disease numbers across the world by over 15million people per month or during the football season.

Humanitarian of the Year 2022

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I am expecting him to be knighted in the next year --- for helping improve the health of thousands of people both at the stadiums and at home around the world.

Mando as he is known to his tight circle of friends, has the uncanny ability to getting the fans/viewers up and off their seat 20 times an hour, twice a week. And as a result, reducing the chronic disease numbers across the world by over 15million people per month or during the football season.

Humanitarian of the Year 2022
Nobel peace prize winner 2023.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
He does not qualify for a work permit according to the objective criteria currently in place. Have they already got an exemption for this guy?
He gets a ton of points from having played in Serie A and the Champions League, doesn't he?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm expecting to see him and Caceido in United kits on the official website in a an hour or so. :wenger:

Andersonson

I wished my wife Happy Diallo day today. We're both overly excited about tonight!

Any chance he'll take the no.7?

wolvored

I’m really liking what we are building at the moment. The budding South American value era and we are right there making moves. Same with this guy, as soon as the passport was sorted he’s arrived. I also like that we are still recruiting between transfer windows and getting deals in place early. For me This guy is the most exciting young player we’ve signed since DDG with Caciedo a close second. Good times ahead.
Have we signed Caciedo? Doesnt seem much in the UK media, it was all from the S American media.

sglowrider

Nobel peace prize winner 2023.
But that's assuming he gets his work permit first. Then its up & away.

First the work permit, then some football along the way and then Nobel Prize!

United's first recipient of the Nobel Prize.

Last edited:

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
You get points for playing a percentage of your teams minutes in those comps. You start earning points at more than 29% of that teams minutes. He won't get any.
As far as I can tell, minutes only count for the first few criteria. After that, you just need to have been in a matchday squad, eg:

Continental Progression of Player’s Last Club 36. A Player shall be granted the number of points set out in Table 5 in respect of the Continental Progression of the Player’s Last Club, provided (i) the Player appeared on the matchday squad list for the Player’s Last Club for at least one match in its domestic league competition or a Continental Competition or (ii) the value of the Player’s Domestic Cup Minutes was at least 1%, during the Last Season.
Makes 15 pretty easily on that basis.

Hoof the ball

Jet lag :lol:

The way people crap themselves when a player comes to the PL.

"Can't play for at least three years, or at least until he puts on 20 lbs of lean muscle first".

You'd be forgiven for forgetting the numerous slightly built players who flourish in the PL already. It's not the Colosseum. The PL is tOo sTrOng myth still in effect I see.