Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

Tibs

Did this guy do an analysis on Depp based on a test conducted on Depp by someone else, while himself not knowing the test results, and the condition of Depp when he gave the test?

He's never met or spoken to JD

fallengt

I had good laugh :lol:
Exactly how I imagined Rick Sanchez would be if he was real

lsd

The Oracle
Did Depp have these Solicitors in the UK trial as I'm really confused as to how they reached the verdicts they did there

kps88

I had good laugh :lol:
Exactly how I imagined Rick Sanchez would be if he was real
:lol: He seemed more interested in his own ego and coming across as "smart" on TV than actually contributing to the case.

Strats

Will we see Shannon Curry back again? Read something about that the other week.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Here's a good summary of that scandal.
Jesus Christ man , that’s a hatchet job that makes no attempt to do anything but exonerate Depp. The fact that you can, seemingly with a straight face, describe that as a ‘summary’ is quite worrying.

Drainy

These experts today have come across as pure hacks.

Heard did Depp 0 damage. Depp did Heard all the damage. :lol: sure.

She actually accidentally called it 'our case' ffs

MichaelRed

These experts today have come across as pure hacks.

Heard did Depp 0 damage. Depp did Heard all the damage. :lol: sure.

She actually accidentally called it 'our case' ffs
Yea, the guy that missed out on a $23m deal for Pirates 6 had zero damages but an actress that got paid $1m for a $1.2b movie, that was panned for her flat performance, has been damaged to the tune of $100m.

MichaelRed

It's hilarious. I hope they read reviews of Heard's performances on cross
Denison is useless on cross. He's the single biggest flaw in Depp's case. Every time he does cross I'm scared for Depp. This woman is an absolute waster though, saying Depp can't speculate losses on predictions of a possible future, continues to speculate everything for Amber.

Drainy

Denison is useless on cross. He's the single biggest flaw in Depp's case. Every time he does cross I'm scared for Depp. This woman is an absolute waster though, saying Depp can't speculate losses on predictions of a possible future, continues to speculate everything for Amber.
He bodied the mad doctor guy today, in fairness

fallengt

:lol: He seemed more interested in his own ego and coming across as "smart" on TV than actually contributing to the case.
Tbf Spiegel started strong with direct exam. Then cross exam came, just first question which was a sensible one and he totally exploded. I was like "wtf??:lol: Just answer the damn question, you madman". With that "I'm the smartest man in this room" attitude, there's no way jury gave him credit.

Most hilarious thing I've seen in this trial. I thought nothing would top vape bloke but this douchebag is something else.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Does Depp's lawyer have a speech impediment? Why isn't the girl who cross examined Heard doing this cross too?

Strats

He's wasting plenty of time, talks too slow and takes ages to get to the point.

MichaelRed

Does Depp's lawyer have a speech impediment? Why isn't the girl who cross examined Heard doing this cross too?
Camille Vazquez can't do every cross. She will have had to do a huge amount of prep for Amber Heard's cross.