Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

Sviken

This trial is absolute bonkers and it hasn't even ended yet. They need to make a tv show out of this.

Drainy

This trial is absolute bonkers and it hasn't even ended yet. They need to make a tv show out of this.
Was just thinking that I'll miss it when it's over. Its been a funny one.

It's had everything and the outcome is very up in the air too. 95% sure Heard doesn't win her counter-claim but still 50/50 for Depp's suit.

choccy77

I feel no matter what happens in court, Heard will ultimately win this trial, I hope I'm wrong, but I see it going her way.

By win, I mean Depps lawsuit.... not the counter suit.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I haven't followed this trial very closely, were all witnesses and experts of the level of this clown? This is perfomance art, isn't it?

Fluctuation0161

I haven't followed this trial very closely, were all witnesses and experts of the level of this clown? This is perfomance art, isn't it?
He has been the worst. I'm curious as to whether the jury will see through it and dismiss his testimony, discrediting Heard's case, or will be blinded by his bullshite. :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

The feck is wrong with that guy :lol:
:lol: this guy is something else

Still can't get over the fact that he analyzed Jack Sparrow for judging Depp's processing speed. Then claimed he doesn't know whether actors rehearse lines. Comedy gold

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
That Dr Spiegel and that woman they had on yesterday were both hilarious. I wasn't overly interested in all this until I seen these two and now I'm hooked. Great TV.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
:lol: :lol:

If they want to make a remake of Back to the Future, then this court appearance is the perfect audition.
"Marty we have got to go back to 2022 and prove Amber Turd shat the bed"

That sounds like a certified fresh movie to me

On a serious note though he does seem a super bizzare figure to pick - a bit like Jordan Peterson on a speed comedown

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
The lady putting out how they came up with the counter sue amount was so bad. Argues that any future contracts for Depp should be ignored as they don't exist yet, then goes and argues the opposite for Amber. It was just laughable as Depp's lawyer went through each of the "comparable" actors. So many I'm not aware of his role, or haven't seen it, as it becomes very clear Amber is nothing like those type of actors.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Does the cross examination time (example Depp's Lawyer vs the "Entertainment Expert") come out of Depps time or Heards?

I just tested positive for Covid, have nothing else to do and am questioning why I didn't become a lawyer.

I can't get enough of the cross examination.

Drainy

Does the cross examination time (example Depp's Lawyer vs the "Entertainment Expert") come out of Depps time or Heards?

I just tested positive for Covid, have nothing else to do and am questioning why I didn't become a lawyer.

If its Depp's team doing the cross it comes out of Depp's time.

I have heard that it's a potential appeal point if Heard's team run out of time and the judge allows no time for rebuttal though. Maybe it's what they want though, if they lose to preserve a valid appeal point and get a retrial or a bench verdict.

Rumour is that Heard isn't even paying her own costs and she seems trashy enough to pull that kind of shit.

brian017

I think it’s whoever is speaking is “on the clock” so to speak. I may be wrong though

MichaelRed

Now this is a witness. Just like that, Heard's imaginary damages went up in smoke.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Now this is a witness. Just like that, Heard's imaginary damages went up in smoke.
He is claiming they didn't have chemistry but passed the chemistry test, in a blockbuster high grossing movie? I haven't seen aquaman (I'm actually surprised anyone would care about chemistry in a cashgrab DC movie). I don't know what this witness brings at all.

Feels like another waste of a witness

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
He is claiming they didn't have chemistry but passed the chemistry test, in a blockbuster high grossing movie?
Didn't he say she tested well? Not that they had good chemistry?

Also that he role wasn't reduced due to the statements?

And that she wouldn't have gotten a raise?

Pretty good rebuttal of Heards expert.

Drainy

He is claiming they didn't have chemistry but passed the chemistry test, in a blockbuster high grossing movie? I haven't seen aquaman (I'm actually surprised anyone would care about chemistry in a cashgrab DC movie). I don't know what this witness brings at all.

Feels like another waste of a witness
:lol:

MichaelRed

Obviously a test screen with 20 people, after the film has already been edited, is more important than the millions that saw the film & slammed the lack of chemistry.

shamans

I didn't see the whole testimony but if you tested well, tested in front of audiences (the part I heard him say) and went on to have a pretty successful movie, does it matter if undocumented directors think there was no chemistry? I don't think that will hold as no chemistry in court. Whats the evidence?

I didn't see the other two counter claims. Gnarly audio.

shamans

Obviously a test screen with 20 people, after the film has already been edited, is more important than the millions that saw the film & slammed the lack of chemistry.
Chemistry tests happen before the movie, then it's shown in front of people. It's a massive movie. WB isn't gonna ship a movie out just because she's Depp's wife and sucks in the role

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club

Yeah and also nobody said that their chemistry tested well, just that she tested well.

Obviously Jason Momoa tested well too so he's part of that "Chemistry" issue too, he just happens to be the Star so of course they would reconsider her.

shamans

Yeah and also nobody said that their chemistry tested well, just that she tested well.

Obviously Jason Momoa tested well too so he's part of that "Chemistry" issue too, he just happens to be the Star so of course they would reconsider her.
Exactly. A test is only an indication, once it was released there was criticism of the chemistry.
Criticism by who? Before anything they have chemistry tests. After, they sample audiences. There is like no documented lack of chemistry. The only official documented reports are they had good chemistry.

I don't even want to comprehend what "just that she tested well" means? Like her own chemistry with herself?

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Chemistry tests happen before the movie
Yeah but nobody mentioned a positive chemistry test.

Just that she tested well.

The only thing mentioned was that he didnt see any documentation that said the couple had bad chemistry.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

Pretty good rebuttal of Heards expert.
Shamans is either a very, very good troll in this thread (and one I will applaud if that's the case!) or a genuine ****.

There is no in between.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I don't even want to comprehend what "just that she tested well" means? Like her own chemistry with herself?
Well that each person can test well individually, but that they don't have chemistry together while on screen.

shamans

Well that each person can test well individually, but that they don't have chemistry together while on screen.
I genuinely don't know about this but isn't the whole point to have chemistry with a lead or supporting act? What would a self chemistry test achieve? I highly doubt there was a "self test" I haven't seen proof of that

kps88

Chemistry tests happen before the movie, then it's shown in front of people. It's a massive movie. WB isn't gonna ship a movie out just because she's Depp's wife and sucks in the role
They were never claiming to have shipped a movie with bad chemistry. They were saying they had to put in a lot of extra work in post to fix the chemistry between the two. And were wondering whether it was worth putting in that extra work for a sequel as well.