Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
She'll win, but in the very unlikely chance she doesn't I don't think it'll be long before the talk of appeal due to an "unfair and public trial".

To be fair, there are going to be loads of snowflake posts on here, no matter the verdicts.
Should be amusing!

(Though I quoted you and Damo together there as it was a nice bit of timing as if you predicted it ;) )

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
next half hour or 1.5 hours? It's past 11 here and I'm not really looking to stay up for this.
Well they have done two mic checks (mics set up outside the front of the court house) in the last 5 minutes so im assuming it would be sooner than later

Fluctuation0161

Well they have done two mic checks (mics set up outside the front of the court house) in the last 5 minutes so im assuming it would be sooner than later
I predicted Heard would win the very specific case but not public opinion. Now I'm not so sure because most of what she was saying seemed like a massive lie.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I predicted Heard would win the very specific case but not public opinion. Now I'm not so sure because most of what she was saying seemed like a massive lie.
She's clearly been the biggest liar and may yet be done for perjury.

But I still can't see anything but a result that favours her considering what the trial is about.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
21:00 CET
21:00 CET - Jury finds Heard not guilty of writing the article headline.
21:01 CET - Case dismissed.
21:02 CET - Counter claim dismissed.
21:02 CET - The Guardian posts an article called "Angelic Amber Heard defeats Evil Feckfaced Deppo with Evidence that he was a monster"
21:03 CET - The Caf collectively explodes. Shamans falls into a wank-coma.

Moby

Dick
21:02 CET - The Guardian posts an article called "Angelic Amber Heard defeats Evil Feckfaced Deppo with Evidence that he was a monster"
:lol:

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Can anyone give a brief outline of what the verdict will actually look like?
Will they rule on Depp’s claim and THEN Heard’s claim. Will there be a word to look out for, eg guilty/not guilty on a criminal trial?

Red Stone

What do we reckon? Is it going in favour of Deppiolino or Heardaroonie? I could see the jury siding with Deppaleppadingdong, but considering Heardygurdy has a chance despite her team's performance in court means it was always going to be an uphill battle for Deppityschleppity. If he doesn't win from this position it's an unwinnable case.

ShinjiNinja26

I’ve not really been following this case but from the few clips I have seen surely there’s no way Heard wins this? She’s been made to look terrible, lie after lie exposed.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I’ve not really been following this case but from the few clips I have seen surely there’s no way Heard wins this? She’s been made to look terrible, lie after lie exposed.
The case isn't about if she's lied though, it looks like it's purely whether or not Heard is directly responsible for Depp losing work because her article was false. It's an almost impossible thing to prove in the first place.

Last edited:

Strats

Does the judge have any input into the verdict or is it only up to the jury to decide?

0le

The Athletic: Only in an alternate reality should Heard be the winner

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
She seems to have lied most of the way through the trial which is why most people are siding with JD.

FireballXL5

How brain damaged do you have to be to stand outside the courthouse with a 'Justice For Johnny' sign?

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
:lol:
You assume that each bot only watches/hashtags once?!
No, but I was wondering what the phrase "driven by" meant. Does that mean 11% of accounts are fake or 11% of views / interactions. I was assuming the latter.

dal

She seems a very disturbed person to me, Depp hasnt come through great either but Heard just seems like an absolute psycho.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
No, but I was wondering what the phrase "driven by" meant. Does that mean 11% of accounts are fake or 11% of views / interactions. I was assuming the latter.
It states 11% of conversation around the trial is from Bots, which I would presume means Interactions, messages, hashtags, posts etc.
So yeah probably the latter,

Interesting to note that the same company state that 95% of profiles supporting Deppo are real people,
Quite how that's calculated isn't clear, but very interesting to note none the less.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
What’s with the awful picture quality?

0le

This is like waiting for the results during the Eurovision.