Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
The lawyers on youtube stream are saying the verdict on the counterclaim is to lower chances of the appeal.

hobbers

Whatever Depp eventually gets from her he'll probably put straight to charity.

Would be great optics to put it straight to a childrens hospital.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Sadly think he will. Look around here.
I think this was a toxic, drugged up relationship and that both were at fault.
He shouldn’t be lauded but equally he shouldn’t be subjected to defamatory statements that can ruin his life and already have drastically changed public and professional perceptions of him.

From all available evidence it appears a completely unhealthy relationship where both were at fault but Amber appears to be more at fault.

The worst thing to come out of this is victims of domestic violence will be discouraged from speaking out.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
So are they both guilty?
Not that simple. She is absolutely found guilty on all the counts, he was found guilty on a few thanks to some statements from his lawyer blaming her friends.

On the whole of it, this was an incredibly unlikely victory for Depp all along, for him to win like this is a clear damnation of her and her lies. She's absolutely done now.

Withnail

Not that simple. She is absolutely found guilty on all the counts, he was found guilty on a few thanks to some statements from his lawyer blaming her friends.

On the whole of it, this was an incredibly unlikely victory for Depp all along, for him to win like this is a clear damnation of her and her lies. She's absolutely done now.

It's a bit mad that it was his lawyer's statements he was done for. The lawyer is supposed to know better.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Shamans setting up a Just Giving page as we speak.
:lol: :lol:

Delighted she lost. She was very, very, very obviously toxic and in it for the money + extremely abusive and narcissistic. The way she set the camera up when Johnny was destroying the cabinet, which was meant to be evidence for her side, actually showed she was the bigger cnut IMO.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
From experience, I doubt it.

It's fecking insane the perception of situations like this, something so public and with so many lies can only be devastating to others coming forward no matter the gender.
Yep, I’ve got no confidence in it, just hope.

You seem quite reasonable, do you feel certain that Depp hasn’t done the most serious things he was accused of? The wine bottle sexual assault for example? That’s the bit that horrifies me, the idea that he could have done all that and got away with it, and there’s simply a lack of evidence rather than a lack of truth. I’m coming from the viewpoint that I really really hope she WAS lying, because the alternative is so much worse.