Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

MichaelRed

How is this person an expert in Hollywood?
"Didn't know that, haven't seen that, not a fan of that, don't know about that film, don't know about that actor, don't know about that actress"

The most clueless hired gun so far.

Wing Attack Plan R

And Chris Pine, a "supporting" character in Wonder Woman, is at equal place in his career as Amber. Pine! This expert woman is talking out her ass. She's using water cooler talk and scuttlebutt as facts. Saying Amber was on a trajectory like Zendaya is fecking ludicrous.

Tibs

The person on the stand is pretty daft too, however in fairness to her she is managing to hold her a bit better than the numpty earlier on.

Hopefully JDs lawyer can get a KO on her before they finish for the day.

MichaelRed

The person on the stand is pretty daft too, however in fairness to her she is managing to hold her a bit better than the numpty earlier on.

Hopefully JDs lawyer can get a KO on her before they finish for the day.
Good luck with that KO. Denison has been consistently awful on cross. He just dances around making zero point for 40 minutes and leaves a bigger mess than he arrived to.

MichaelRed

Ffs. Total mess from Denison. He could have played the audio of Amber abusing & mocking Depp & asked if that would have impacted on her reputation as that audio came out at the same time as the Waldman tweets. Absolute crap from Denison once again.

fallengt

Ffs. Total mess from Denison. He could have played the audio of Amber abusing & mocking Depp & asked if that would have impacted on her reputation as that audio came out at the same time as the Waldman tweets. Absolute crap from Denison once again.
He did good. He's good at exposing "experts" are not so expert at all and get to say Amber Turd on top of that :lol:
Not sure how did it affect jury.

Smores

So you're allowed to pay for your expert witnesses and that isn't a conflict? That's a bit batshit.

hobbers

These people today aren't real people are they? This is a stage show.

MichaelRed

Not sure that makes it any better. I can understand the need for it in some cases but I always assumed a level of independence.
Well, it's as useful as the jury decides it to be I guess. If you're just spewing the most blatant bias hyperbole like the Heard experts are then I doubt the jury will pay much attention. If you present actual evidence to back up your claims then you'll be more effective. It only makes sense that a professional is compensated for their time, can't exactly be free.

Fluctuation0161

Well, it's as useful as the jury decides it to be I guess. If you're just spewing the most blatant bias hyperbole like the Heard experts are then I doubt the jury will pay much attention. If you present actual evidence to back up your claims then you'll be more effective. It only makes sense that a professional is compensated for their time, can't exactly be free.
I guess it depends who is on the jury.

MichaelRed

I guess it depends who is on the jury.
Absolutely. It does almost always help if you can use some form of factual basis to back up your claims though. Most experts from both teams have been pretty weak tbh. There was one good financial witness for Depp a while back but I can't remember his name. Most other experts have been living on planet speculation.