Amir Ibragimov

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He may be a special talent but it’s hard to say as we’ve seen so little of him so far. He’s only had a fleeting spell for the U18s last season and has missed most of this season due to injury.

See how he gets on when he does eventually rejoin the U18 fold.

In Rainbows

He may be a special talent but it’s hard to say as we’ve seen so little of him so far. He’s only had a fleeting spell for the U18s last season and has missed most of this season due to injury.

See how he gets on when he does eventually rejoin the U18 fold.
He should play upfront. With Lacey taking up the right wing (next month?), and with Williams playing more for the u21s, he could have a spot up there.

BehemothTerror

Glad he's back after what sounds like a nasty injury. Sounds like he's picking up were he left off too, Hopefully with Mainoo, Garnacho and Lacey we can have a pretty promising academy grown spine in afew years time

Red Rash

Glad he's back after what sounds like a nasty injury. Sounds like he's picking up were he left off too, Hopefully with Mainoo, Garnacho and Lacey we can have a pretty promising academy grown spine in afew years time
Also Hannibal, Gore and Kambwala recently making first team appearances

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Glad he's back after what sounds like a nasty injury.
What was it? Seems like quite a few of our young talents struggle with injuries at a young age. Maybe that is more normal than I think.

But it is quite remarkable how «injury free» the best players manage to stay through most of their careers. You would think that playing and training every single day is a strong «multiplier» for young players, even beating talent in the long term.

Thiagoal

What was it? Seems like quite a few of our young talents struggle with injuries at a young age. Maybe that is more normal than I think.

But it is quite remarkable how «injury free» the best players manage to stay through most of their careers. You would think that playing and training every single day is a strong «multiplier» for young players, even beating talent in the long term.
A lot of kids in the academy get injuries as they have their growth spurt. Ibragimov seems to have been going through his and looks a lot taller (and stronger) to the eye! Hopefully he’ll be moved up to the 18’s so we can start seeing what he’s all about because he’s definitely got supreme talent and could be a sensation if things go his way with injuries

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He should play upfront. With Lacey taking up the right wing (next month?), and with Williams playing more for the u21s, he could have a spot up there.
Aye, only thing this U18 side is really lacking is a quality striker.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Likes a shot

He's definitely grown a few inches since the last time I have seen anything of him. Shame about his injury. Hopefully it hasn't stunted his development path too much.

Certainly a massive talent. Always loved the way he strikes the ball. Clean, minimal backlit and yet generating so much power.

In Rainbows

When he was playing for the u18s last year in those limited minutes, you could tell he ran into problems due to physicality. Which is quite normal for a 14 year old at the time playing for the u18s. :lol:

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Looks a huge talent, getting Rooney vibes off him.

Borninthe80ts

Looks a huge talent, getting Rooney vibes off him.
I think I mentioned something similar about Rooney before. Can play anywhere on the pitch the game intelligence is so high. Got a similar attitude too. Like the goal against Arsenal, hard tackle then wonder goal.

Bigsid

I think I mentioned something similar about Rooney before. Can play anywhere on the pitch the game intelligence is so high. Got a similar attitude too. Like the goal against Arsenal, hard tackle then wonder goal.
Worth remembering at the same age (u16) Rooney led Everton to the Youth cup final scoring 8 goals in the competition.

Bertie Wooster

Looking forward to seeing him regularly with the U18's at some point.

I've heard a good about him on here over the last couple of years, but have only seen him a few times, aged 14/15. Hopefully he can stay fit for the rest of the season and start to feature with the U18's. Certainly sounds a very promising prospect.

TrueRed79

Heard about him before the injury. He has great technique when striking the ball. Excellent first touch as well. This kid is very very promising. Definitely one to watch.

Gungerz

Worth remembering at the same age (u16) Rooney led Everton to the Youth cup final scoring 8 goals in the competition.
There are some similarities but comparing anyone to Rooney is pretty pointless. He was one of the most advanced 16-year-olds probably in football history.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
We’ve certainly got some exciting talents coming through over the next few seasons. Will be interesting to see if any one of them can become a world class player.

Wilt

Born in Russia. Eligable to play for England or Russia ….make the right decision kid