g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Amrabat - Man United Player FINALLY - #4 confirmed

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Lad waited literally all summer for us to sort our shit out and told anyone else sniffing around to feck off.

What a hero.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Always nice to sign players who actually want to play for you.

£8.6m loan fee seems a lot, means a signing would cost £30m.

Dve

Wonder who he would keep out of the starting 11, Mount or Casemiro.

jadaba

His attitude in all this has been admirable and he's already won me over. Similar to what we saw with Højlund, both saying it's United or nothing. Love to see it.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Never seen him play but even shite players cost more than that nowadays. Glad we’ve reinforced midfield in any case.

Blood Mage

Arguably the only signing we've made this summer that actually improves the team. I'm glad we got it done though and it's a pretty good deal too.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Finally! Glad we got it done. He can add a lot of balance to our midfield.

siw2007

Welcome to the club Amrabat!

We really needed a midfielder of his profile. Someone who is physical, industrious, ball winning as well as good technically. It is a step up for him but I’m sure that he is up for the challenge. I can see him playing alongside Casemiro as well as instead of him in some games.

kirk buttercup

Arguably the only signing we've made this summer that actually improves the team. I'm glad we got it done though and it's a pretty good deal too.
Once we get our balance right and he can be a big part of this all our signings may do well

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It would have been nice to see the Napoli midfielders included. Not sure why they’re not in that graph (unless I’ve missed them all). Wanted to see him against the likes of Anguissa and Zielinski

Presto

Get in! Give him #4.
Veron at Manchester United is a huge disappointment, afterward from Heinze to Hagreaves then Jones, all injury prone so I don't think that's a good number to give to any new signing

Always nice to sign players who actually want to play for you.

£8.6m loan fee seems a lot, means a signing would cost £30m.
It literally fecking gives you pounds and euros in the tweet.

If we sign him, the loan and fee with be around 25m quid. Nothing about that sounds “a lot”.
Fiorentina rightfully just wanted a good lump up front in case we decide not to buy.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

If we sign him, the loan and fee with be around 25m quid. Nothing about that sounds “a lot”.
Fiorentina rightfully just wanted a good lump up front in case we decide not to buy.
We also probably save a bit on wages for the year, as he'd be due a decent bump up if we bought him

Kramer

Wonder who he would keep out of the starting 11, Mount or Casemiro.
Mount for me.

Mount is good squad cover for when we want to give Bruno a break.

A midfield of Amrabat-Casemiro-Bruno seems to be much more balanced than Mount-Casemiro-Bruno.

Assumption is Bruno will always play BUT if he needs a break / performances drop, then Mount can take his place. He’ll need to start contributing with goals/assists though.

bosskeano

Sofyan Amrabat said:

“It is a huge honour to become a Manchester United player. I’ve had to be patient for this moment but I’m someone who always listens to my heart and now I am representing the club of my dreams.

“I am a passionate player; I want to bring that energy to the squad, and I will put everything into every action I take for the team.

the_cliff

Can he play on Sunday ?

ETH conveniently didn't answer in the presser.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
This guy signs like for more of what we needed than Mount is which makes me wonder why we prioritised Mount and faffed around with this guy all fecking summer cause we didn’t have the money. Weird.

anyway, hope he’s as good as he looked at the World Cup.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

£8.6m loan fee + £17.1m fee + £4.3m add ons = £30m?

Not sure why you're speaking about euros mate.