André Onana | signed for United | On a flight to NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I hope our fans are patient with.

Different styles of course, but De Gea also struggled in the beginning and he became a club legend. I think goalkeepers require extra patience. Especially the young ones.

OsloRed

I hope our fans are patient with.

Different styles of course, but De Gea also struggled in the beginning and he became a club legend. I think goalkeepers require extra patience. Especially the young ones.
I think he'll adjust quicker than people might think. He is a fair bit older than de Gea was, and de Geas mentality was never the greatest. Onana is a whole different kettle of fish when it comes to that. He will be helped by his relationships with ten Hag and Martinez as well.

PSV

Isn’t he the worst sweeper in the world according to the stats?
He was last year. It's always going to be interesting when you buy a player and expect them to play like they did 3 years ago.

Might be a tad pessimistic, but I think this is going to be an average signing at best. Hopefully I'm wrong.

OsloRed

He was last year. It's always going to be interesting when you buy a player and expect them to play like they did 3 years ago.

Might be a tad pessimistic, but I think this is going to be an average signing at best. Hopefully I'm wrong.
He played in a much more restrictive system when it came to sweeping last year, so I wouldn't judge him on that too harshly. Hard to have great numbers when you're not allowed to do it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really pleased that we managed to get 2 big signings over the line before the preseason tour. Addressed 2 of our 3 biggest holes (glad we are also actually addressing team holes and not just signing players we don't really need). They'll make a massive difference and be massive upgrades over what we had last season. Get a CF in and it'll be night and day from last season.

Spark

Club should try to get Rihanna on the announcement video, or at least actually use that song
Sort of cringe as feck thing we're capable of, so probably will be something like that.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I hope he fecks up in the first match, goes forward and score a goal to make up for it.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A chant based on Nah Neh Nah by Vaya con Dios would be good.

Stig

A lot of talk here about Onana.

I've heard we are going to sign him and that it will be this week!

You heard it here first !

Giggs' right foot

A lot of talk here about Onana.

I've heard we are going to sign him and that it will be this week!

You heard it here first !
I don't see an abominable photoshopped picture of said player in a United shirt. Not ready for tier 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.