Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I think he'd do really well under someone like Klopp.

LoveFootball

I never thought that I'd one day witness what's happening now at this club. An average 29 year old veteran, who's done nothing for this club, is keeping a young player from the academy out of the team week after week. We should have loaned him if Mourinho didn't have a plan to use him.

Mcking

I think he'd do really well under someone like Klopp.
He'd do well for any manager that values technical ability. Pep would be over the moon to have a player like him. Sadly, we can't say the same for our manager.

SATA

Jose went from telling the whole world he was the best player in pre season till completely banishing him out from the squad in a matter of months. To be fair, Jose did start the season with him but that was only for two and a half games. Something must have happened between them for him to lose complete confidence over the player

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Jose went from telling the whole world he was the best player in pre season till completely banishing him out from the squad in a matter of months. To be fair, Jose did start the season with him but that was only for two and a half games. Something must have happened between them for him to lose complete confidence over the player
One and a half. He was quite good against Leicester, then poor against Brighton and got subbed off at half time (he wasn't really any worse than anybody else that match). In the three months since then he's played a grand total of 35 minutes in appearances off the bench against Young Boys, Wolves and Chelsea.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Talk about totally missing the point and being near sighted.
Who me?

Pirlo was an exceptional player, one of the all time greats. Saying the lad has the potential to be another Pirlo is just bat crazy imho. Let’s wait and see what level he gets to before making mad claims. At the moment he’s nothing more than an unproven young player with potential

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
So he did the right thing by going out on loan last season (funny how he got so much shit for that), shame he didn't go this season. Would have helped his development playing than warming bench at ManUtd.

Hoof the ball

What logic. Pointing out how Pereira got overrun by Brighton? as if nine other outfield players weren't equally as bad, or worse? It's not as if Andreas was the proverbial hole in the unsinkable Titanic. It's not as if any other equally poor players that day received the same exile for it, either.

Every other player that day was poor, and therefore, made Pereira's job practically impossible on that occasion.
This is not Roy of the Rovers, lads. You can't expect an entire team to play badly and then focus criticism on Pereira because he didn't channel Keane in Turin on one occasion.

Devil may care

Our midfield badly lacks creativity and mobility but he still can't get a chance, and he shouldn't be playing as a #6 when we don't have the defensive box to box engine to support him, Sadly I think Mourinho will see Pereira and Bailly off before we get rid of him.

Nick7

I still find it funny that people had a go at him for being on loan last season :lol:. Claiming how he would get minutes and brainwashed crap like that.
I did, foolish yes, but I thought him going on loan would lessen his chances of making it as a first teamer here. It was more frustration that he wouldn't be able to play for us last season. I was wrong, doesn't stand a chance either way with Mourinho at the helm.

Siddharth

I never thought that I'd one day witness what's happening now at this club. An average 29 year old veteran, who's done nothing for this club, is keeping a young player from the academy out of the team week after week. We should have loaned him if Mourinho didn't have a plan to use him.
This is where a DoF would have come in handy. Who can actually envisage a player's arc and take decisions accordingly. Even if a DoF would have sold him he'd have fetched few million for us (could have sold him with a buyback option also). Now there is a solid risk we may lose him for no money.

SteveW

He hid against Brighton. It was poor from somebody supposedly trying to make an impression.

I thought he'd have got another chance by now though. He has the talent.

Mordownm35

Supports
Manchester cIty
What type of player do you think this guy is? I've only seen him a couple of times and hes looked impressive. Has a good range of passing as a number 6 but players seem to find it to easy to run off him when he started there. I've watched him play watched him further forward and was very impressed with his touch and weight of pass, seems strange that Jose has just forgotten about him.

Mcking

What type of player do you think this guy is? I've only seen him a couple of times and hes looked impressive. Has a good range of passing as a number 6 but players seem to find it to easy to run off him when he started there. I've watched him play watched him further forward and was very impressed with his touch and weight of pass, seems strange that Jose has just forgotten about him.
He is not a DM. Mourinho was just playing him there.

CA1

He's like a Brazillian Jonjo Shelvey.

Rubbish basically.

The Caf have tried to convice the world he's a good player for years but to no avail.

Greck

Another young player the Jose-acolytes will turn on. I can't tell if these people are United fans or they came with Jose. Was awful when they and Jose tried to paint him as a mental midget for going out on loan.

CA1

Another young player the Jose-acolytes will turn on. I can't tell if these people are United fans or they came with Jose. Was awful when they and Jose tried to paint him as a mental midget for going out on loan.
Yeah it went really well for him that loan. Sat on his arse in Valencia for most of it.

He should have been fecked off there and then to be honest. He's nowhere near good enough for Manchester United.

Mcking

Then:
I'm a fan of his.

He's a good footballer, techincally good, good short and long passes, decent aggression off the ball I've always thought even from a young age, he puts good deliveries and set pieces in.

He's also very versatile. His best position is number 8/10 in a 3 you'd say but he has some scope for playing where he played the other night at number 6 and he's played wide most of his professional career. He played wide right in a 4-4-2 whenever he played for Valencia. Pace is not his best asset but he's not painfully slow so with his technical qualities and deliveries he's not a lost fish out there at all.

I'm a fan and hope he continues to thrive on this tour and impress the manager. As of now- we'll play a midfield 3 against Leicester of

Matic
Fred Herrera

I think
Matic
Fred Pereira

has far more potential in a home game we want to get on the ball and play forward in.
Now:
He's like a Brazillian Jonjo Shelvey.

Rubbish basically.

The Caf have tried to convice the world he's a good player for years but to no avail.
Andreas does not seem to be on good terms with Mourinho tbh.

CA1

I'm not a fan of his.

He's a good footballer, techincally good, good short and long passes, decent aggression off the ball but he's always reminded me a bit of Jonjo Shelvey.

the chameleon

Swallow your pride and admit you've made a mistake.

Pereira looks good in pre-season but the moment the real stuff came around he looked shite to be honest.
I thought you told us to get behind the players in the other post?

Stactix

Swallow your pride and admit you've made a mistake.

Pereira looks good in pre-season but the moment the real stuff came around he looked shite to be honest.
1.5 games, good vs LCFC, terrible alongwith EVERY other player on the pitch against Brighton.

That's it.
What about your favourite player Matic that's been shite all season but somehow still plays every game?

LoveFootball

Then:

Now:

Andreas does not seem to be on good terms with Mourinho tbh.
When it comes to defending Mourinho, common sense and logic are thrown out the window.

Do Mourinho have a son? Maybe CA1 is one of his relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.