Andreas Pereira | Fulham player

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Hopefully he plays well and have successful career.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Anyone watched Fulham regularly last season? Do they play with #10?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Fairly solid bet for winning goal of the season while also having a 5.6 average rating on WhoScored.

SoCross

All the best Andreas! Wish you well, looking forward to watching you play again in the PL.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Poor Andreas - even The Athletic are calling him pre-season Pirlo :lol:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I think before long he’ll be their best player. He has unreal technique and can mix it up physically. He just needs managers trust and to finally figure out and refine what kind of player he is. If he stays forward pressing and is encouraged to shoot he’ll score a few belters and his stock will rise.

phelans shorts

I think before long he’ll be their best player. He has unreal technique and can mix it up physically. He just needs managers trust and to finally figure out and refine what kind of player he is. If he stays forward pressing and is encouraged to shoot he’ll score a few belters and his stock will rise.
:lol:

He’ll be a bench warmer by Christmas.

E-mal

Finally sold a player for a fair price, you know why? He has reasonable wages.

avgp_1

Didn't know that Carvalho had officially joined Pool until today, so that's where he goes I guess. Will enjoy the free role but will have to deliver if they have to stay up

El Jefe

I'm probably his biggest critic and he did nothing to stop me from thinking he's not good enough for any PL team.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He seems to think he’s a bit of a baller, when really he’s just a workhorse. If he played a more modest role he’d probably be a decent player but as it is he’s incredibly annoying.

Gandalf

Some pretty harsh comments here. Was good in the first half and even after that he pressed really well and never let Liverpool get comfortable, his final ball lacked quality but that was true of pretty much the entire Fulham team. If that inswinging corner had crept inside the post and not hit the side netting I would have got his face tattooed on my arse.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Awful second half, should have been substituted way earlier.

LJJT

Thought he played really well first half not sure what many of you are on about.

Stadjer

Thought he played really well first half not sure what many of you are on about.
But he did not play very wel the second half. Trying impossible passes, weird flicks and making the wrong decision. Liverpool goal came after he tried a through ball despite no Fulham player even being close to able to make a run onto that pass.

He is okay for Fulham but he isnt a great player. Overdue decision to sell him but glad he isnt part of Manchester United anymore. He just doesnt seem to know his limitations. He thinks he can do stuff that he just cant pull off.

DevTheRed

He's such an in-between player.. moments of real quality then absolute stupidity.

He's going to frustrate Fulham fans at times that's for sure. Set pieces were good as usual.. he will get a fair few assists from those alone.

Stadjer

He's such an in-between player.. moments of real quality then absolute stupidity.

He's going to frustrate Fulham fans at times that's for sure. Set pieces were good as usual.. he will get a fair few assists from those alone.
He doesnt know his limitations so he will try difficult things and when he pulls it off it does look really good. He isnt able to pull it off often so most of the time it will look stupid. Maybe that is why he often looked so good in pre season, easier to pull off difficult things during pre season because there is less intensity from the opponents for example.

Like his long ranged shots, he scored some beautiful long range shots but wasted even more.