Andreas Pereira | Granada Loan Watch

Web of Bissaka

If Pereira was not an academy product of ours, would people really be calling for us to sign the same player from Granada?. I'm sorry but no one on here would be calling for him.
;) Imagine if he's not our player.

Andreas Pereira, an exciting and promising young 21 year old Brazilian attacking midfielder from Granada. Got all the skills and technique to be a very good No. 10, 8 or 7 with creativity, threatening set-pieces, shooting, wide range of passing, crosses, two-footed, balance, holding, mentality, flair, acceleration, dribbling, drive and work-rate.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I'm talking about the quality of player.

If Pereira was not an academy product of ours, would people really be calling for us to sign the same player from Granada?. I'm sorry but no one on here would be calling for him.

Again, I really like him and it's not a criticism of him.
I'd be. Based on his last Under 20 world cup performance. Plus his season in this struggling Grenada. I'd be chuffrd with bagging a hidden gem on the cheap with zero rival competition.

Mike09

I'm talking about the quality of player.

Again, I really like him and it's not a criticism of him.
I don't think you read through my post because you are ignoring me saying "no need to spend money for fee is very strong."

Spend money for XI players and spend less or use players from youth for a backup option and let them challenge for XI spot if they can. If Pereira was not an academy product of ours but he's available for free, I'll be calling for us to sign him for sure. Come on, who doesn't want a young talented player for free??