Andy @ Allerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple-shampoo

Some think he's right.
Some of them do, I was in the pub the other day watching the Everton - Liverpool match and heard someone behind me say 'It's because all the refs are on United's payroll.' He had a Liverpool shirt on and I'm fairly certain he was being serious :wenger:

Crustanoid

I bet he is one of those guys who walks down the street constantly muttering and cursing to himself under his breath, interspersed with the odd shouted outburst at nothing in particular

CremboMan

Wasting a lot of people’s time
There's a thread on there about someone cancelling Setanta because he doesn't like how they cover Liverpool matches:

I'm not going to pay to watch a bunch of bitter nobodies disrespect my beloved club.
Some really pathetic individuals over there.

lysglimt

Scout
This Andy guy must have serious mental problems - any 50/50 decision which goes in United's favour is match-deciding and a proof that the referee is bent :)

Normal people simply don't think like that - paranoia ? :)

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
There's a thread on there about someone cancelling Setanta because he doesn't like how they cover Liverpool matches:

Some really pathetic individuals over there.
LFC TV comes with Setanta so Liverpool must get a share of every Setanta subscription!!! :lol:

Dave89

An unnamed friend on Rawk thinks he's a total feckwit. Are there really that many who agree, or do the few who do just post excessively?

mickthered

More biter then most of Stockport Think it must have been since his boyfriend dumped him

Never trust a bloke that dances with other blokes

Brings another meaning to full of shit

RedandWhiteKop.com 2008 Member Get Together

Big thanks to;

Andy @ Allerton - for arranging the event at his private gay bar.
Terry De Niro - for bringing the vests
Capon Debaser - Bringing all the fizzy drinks
RedSandgrounder - For doing... well, I best not say but he knows ;)
oddball2514 - Bringing the double headed dildos
Bradder - For being his big sexy, and gay usual self

TheReligion

Abusive
More biter then most of Stockport Think it must have been since his boyfriend dumped him

Never trust a bloke that dances with other blokes

Brings another meaning to full of shit

RedandWhiteKop.com 2008 Member Get Together

Big thanks to;

Andy @ Allerton - for arranging the event at his private gay bar.
Terry De Niro - for bringing the vests
Capon Debaser - Bringing all the fizzy drinks
RedSandgrounder - For doing... well, I best not say but he knows ;)
oddball2514 - Bringing the double headed dildos
Bradder - For being his big sexy, and gay usual self

:lol:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Quote:
Then watch MOTD tonight. It will be edited to limit the number of 'contraversial' decisions shown, and those that are, EG Giggs offside goal...they will make nothing of the possible foul before hand, and will paint the offside as either 'well it was tight, maybe just offside' or 'well you're supposed to favour the attacker', they will also replay the potential Ronaldo penalty about 100 times to show how 'unlicky' Man Utd were, in total contrast to us last night were two potential penalties were not shown, and no comment whatsoever was given about Kuyt Vs Nugent's onside/offside goals.

That sums up RAWK. Nugent was offside? Kuyt was onside? How bias can one get. Both decisions were clear as day. And both Liverpool and Portsmouth had solid claims to handballs but I don't recall two penalties for Liverpool being missed, just possibly one. Agger's handball was clear as day. No mention of the officiating bias there.

Logan!

There's a convenient line on the grass that runs between Giggs and Neill.

Leg-End

If he was 3 yards offside I couldn't give a feck, in fact it would be all the better just to keep this nutcase ticking over. 1-0 :)

Amir

Wow, the poor bastard. If he really believes what he says - and he's writing it too many times for me to think otherwise - he must be one miserable person. Must be fun being around him. 'lucky'.

St Red

KRAP
Although registered, and sometimes have a little browse, I haven't posted on RAWK for nearly a year now.
I dont doubt there are some sensible guys on there, but have to agree some of the nonsense spoken on there is unbelievable.

Not fair to lump all Liverpool fans with the general RAWK mentality though, there must be a large percentage of 14 year olds on there who couldn't differentiate a tactic from a tic-tac.

Nothing wrong with taking a more objective dislike for your rivals, but some of that stuff is really clutching at straws.

Out of interest, out of a possible 98 points which would be a league record, how many do you lot think you will/can afford to end up with to win the title?

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Although registered, and sometimes have a little browse, I haven't posted on RAWK for nearly a year now.
I dont doubt there are some sensible guys on there, but have to agree some of the nonsense spoken on there is unbelievable.

Not fair to lump all Liverpool fans with the general RAWK mentality though, there must be a large percentage of 14 year olds on there who couldn't differentiate a tactic from a tic-tac.

Nothing wrong with taking a more objective dislike for your rivals, but some of that stuff is really clutching at straws.

Out of interest, out of a possible 98 points which would be a league record, how many do you lot think you will/can afford to end up with to win the title?
I know a fair few liverpool fans and have shown them some of the posts by Andy and they can't believe the shite he spouts. Football has contentious decisions in every game both for and against you get over it. So i know not all liverpool fans are at his level of paranoia and delusion.

About the points total i think anything over 85 will win the title. But i could be wrong it may need to be much more if Liverpool can keep up the pressure.

Anduin

Around 87 will win it I guess. Your lot can reach 93, I can't see you dropping any less than seven points which would equal to one loss and two draws and winning ten of your remaining games. Your turn around against Pompey really was a vital one, especially since we managed to beat West Ham yesterday who really gave us a hard time.
I think we can afford to drop eleven points (three losses and a draw) and still win the league, a win against you is a must though. The good thing for us now is that the pressure definitely is on you. Every feck up by your manager gives us even more breathing space, but I'm aware of the fact we need to do our work first. It's all about us now and we'll see how Liverpool can cope with the pressure of chasing us. Lots of difficult games coming up though and we all know the league goes crazy when the season comes to its closing parts.

VP

:lol:

RAWK is almost like a seeing a gruesome social experiment where the most bitter and spastic people on the internet are all lumped together on one forum. Maybe we should move this thread to the CE forum.

Dave89

It doesn't matter how many we get, we can just bung the FA a few bob and they'll deduct Liverpool whatever we need to win. ;)

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
It's official - Manchester United play the most boring football in the Premier League.

In reference to Manchester United - "Personally I think a side scraping ill-deserved dodgy wins against sides like Stoke and West Ham all season could certainly qualify [as the most boring]"

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=237464.0

Not too bitter then, Andy.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
TBF, not winning against Stoke and West Ham is a lot more exciting.

reddev07

He is right. They are much more exciting. We just don't have a Jamie Carragher in our side. A player who is so exciting, that when he plays a match, nobody knows which side he is going to score for!

Partizan

Cheesy
We survived being bankrupt,we survived German bomb
It's official - Manchester United play the most boring football in the Premier League.

In reference to Manchester United - "Personally I think a side scraping ill-deserved dodgy wins against sides like Stoke and West Ham all season could certainly qualify [as the most boring]"

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=237464.0

Not too bitter then, Andy.
Yeah, but lets be fair, hardly one poster actually agrees with the deluded twat:lol:

reddev07

Curious what was so ill-deserved and dodgy about wins over Stoke and West Ham.
The league is corrupt remember 11111111111

The Stoke and West Ham defenders and goalkeepers were paid to let Tevez and Giggs score, if we hadn't scored by a certain minute.

To think I ever doubted Benitez. I now know he was right because Andy@Allerton told me.

Partizan

Cheesy
We survived being bankrupt,we survived German bomb
I've got a feeling old Andy visits redcafe on a regular basis. Imagine the orgasm the Motherhumper had when he saw we'd started a thread about him, once it started to sink he probably decided to start another insane thread about United, just to see his name on the Cafe again. he's probably rubbing himself senseless at this moment.

Dave89

I've got a feeling old Andy visits redcafe on a regular basis. Imagine the orgasm the Motherhumper had when he saw we'd started a thread about him, once it started to sink he probably decided to start another insane thread about United, just to see his name on the Cafe again. he's probably rubbing himself senseless at this moment.
That ship sailed long ago.

dave2528

FACHT! Andy uses Garfield the Cat as an avatar.

FACHT! Garfield is the most boring comic strip ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.