Andy @ Allerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
he's a bin dipping lying delusional bastard of a whore.

Leg-End

you shouldn't i want him to get mentally retarded by spouting shite.

even scousers think he's a spastic :lol:
True :lol: I can imagine him now as Ronaldo hammers home a last minute penalty against the scouse at OT for a non-delibrate handball by Carragher 3 yards outside of the area whilst he mutters the imortal words in horror "Con....Spir.....acy".

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
It is really getting ridiculous.
Thats the problem with banning any and every opposition supporter, they have no one to argue the other side of the coin and so end up believing that every feckin slur they say about us is completely true, until eventually their claims get more and more ludicrous. The sad thing is you can see just how much its getting to them, they're descending into feckin madness and only see what they want to see now. You wonder if they actually get any enjoyment out of football? Because there are some truly bitter and twisted people on that site. Having Liverpool as our closest rivals is panning out quite nicely as it stands, as we continue to stay just that little bit in front of them its taking all the enjoyment out of their teams otherwise fantastic season. Bitter gimps. Never got this kind of enjoyment out of Arsenal and Chelsea fans, we've been missing out all these years.

Donut

Oh shit, now we're fecked!

from rawk:

At Andy@Allerton: Why dont you make up a dvd of all the decisions and send one to Keith Hackett, one to the FA and one to Sky. See if anyone of them are willing to justify it, maybe Sky could talk about it in their last word with the baldy twins and monkey man
They're absolutely certain it's fixed, and those sane few who think it's not are told to feck off:lol: .

Skelter

Internet GYPO
I fecking hope we beat those scouse cnuts by a Neville goal, 10 yards offside and handballed into the goal after he nutted Carragher.

I would give up everything for that to happen.
:lol: Then Fergie high-fives the ref.

Donut

Sounds like a sarcastic post to me that.
But it's not, read thru the thread, it's great fun anyways.

95% of rawk think it's fixed, and Andy is their leader who'll save the league of the corruption:lol: .

CremboMan

Wasting a lot of people’s time
There are some relatively sane people on there, but you hardly notice them behind all that lunacy.

But that's what 18 years of desperation will do to you.

Has anyone notice the guy's signature btw?

MUFCgal

The referees are single handidly winning the matches for them
Jeez, you couldn't make it up could you? :lol::rolleyes:

Giggs was offside
He wasn't actually and video replay confirmed he was in line with the defender :wenger:

Rubbish. Man Utd were very lucky to get away with those points. Apart from the goal, they were very, very ordinary. I saw better football in the A-League this weekend.
It was better than the shit Liverpool played against a shite Pompey side, needing the game to be rescued by their subs because the players on the field were crap.

Support our team and stop worrying about the mancs. They'll concede points and we'll need to be ready to pounce. So it's still all up to us and in our hands.
Sorry, who's top of the league by two points & still with a game in hand? I think you'll find it's in our hands.

They just strike me as extremely negative right now. Where was Tevez? Where was Ronaldo?
They're solid in defence, but that's really it, in my mind
Their team had 7 defensive players starting against Pompey last night, is that not negative? :wenger:

mexos

Academy player
Could be Andy is some Manchester/Everton supporter trolling it up? I don't believe a sane person can come to the conclusions he have been preaching.

TheReligion

Abusive
Ive not looked at RAWK for a while, but Im hoping Allerton's finest has had a thing or two to say about corruption / sky / the FA / Fergie

MUFCgal

On the site I went on Andy's page and looked at his recent posts, a therapist in a nuthouse would have a field day with that bloke :lol:

The amount of posts in the thread regarding our match from him, the shite spouted, he's more delusional than ever :wenger:

Berbatov's ankles were constantly kicked but they were all 'dives' according to Andy. Giggsy's goal was offside apparently and Ronaldo dived for the penalty incident at the end, even though he was clearly fouled :wenger:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Then watch MOTD tonight. It will be edited to limit the number of 'contraversial' decisions shown, and those that are, EG Giggs offside goal...they will make nothing of the possible foul before hand, and will paint the offside as either 'well it was tight, maybe just offside' or 'well you're supposed to favour the attacker', they will also replay the potential Ronaldo penalty about 100 times to show how 'unlicky' Man Utd were, in total contrast to us last night were two potential penalties were not shown, and no comment whatsoever was given about Kuyt Vs Nugent's onside/offside goals.

I'm actually going to watch it, slightly masochistically, just to confirm to myself for the umpteemth time that there is a clear and significant bias towards Man Utd from referees and the media, over and above any other team.
So the BBC are in on it aswell.... :lol: thats one of the funniest threads I've ever seen

nimic

something nice
Scout
It's almost getting ridiculous now. It's not just Andy @ Allerton anymore, the lot of them genuinely believe there's a massive conspiracy. That really is a joke of a site.

Is that a norm of Liverpool fan forums? Are they all like that? Or is this just a quality of RAWK?

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
:lol: The bitterness over on RAWK is truly shocking. The hate for our club is at levels that you wouldn't even see in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, it's at the point where by it's blinding them. In their eyes, every decision that goes our way, is a fix. The sad thing is, they genuinly believe the shite they're spouting. Us winning our 18th title may very well push a few of them over the edge.

Crustanoid

I must admit, stand up comedy and sitcoms just don't seem as funny to me any more since reading RAWK this last month or so

Anduin

Something HAS to be done about the vermin.

Why is corruption like this been tolerated for so long?

David gill and Slur Taggart should be in front of a judge and jury on charges of match fixing.

But more so then them two its the referees that should be bought to justice
Come on guys, who of you is it? This can't be for real, no human being can be that stupid.

Red Panda

My money's on it being an a typically bitter, deluded, perceiving himself as being victimised, 'the whole world's against us not just de fuhckin mancs like' pan scouse eating, I don't buy 'de sun like' scouser - with a limited grasp on reality as well as with his own mental health.

A one off like him is okay and highly funny to me, but to find quite a number of his fellow forum members agreeing with him is sad.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
My money's on it being an a typically bitter, deluded, perceiving himself as being victimised, 'the whole world's against us not just de fuhckin mancs like' pan scouse eating, I don't buy 'de sun like' scouser - with a limited grasp on reality as well as with his own mental health.

A one off like him is okay and highly funny to me, but to find quite a number of his fellow forum members agreeing with him is sad.
:lol::lol:

Cracking description.

Status
Not open for further replies.