Andy @ Allerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

zing

Zingle balls
He is extremely biased, but raises the spirits in the liverpool forum on RAWK as long as he doesn't talk about united. Sort of like MUFCgal here.
Raising the spirit on an internet forum?

Why?

Suedesi

Would George Bush get banged up if it was proven that he went to war on 'Terror' because of oil? Because a lot of people feel that way, and I dont think anyone could prove it.

In Italy it was proven that bribes were being given, easily proven. You cant prove a thing in this league, but that doesnt mean its not happening. I dont think it takes a rocket scientist to notice that United get the 'rub of the green' more than anyone else. And the only way it'll change is when Fungus fecks off and retires to Whiskey Toilet Peeker Mansion.
Wow, there's true bellends in that thread.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
From reading some of his posts, he's what you get when you mix Rene Descartes, Guvnorgaz and a Liverpool supporter.

He's an incredibly bizarre and amusing poster.

MUFCgal

I can't believe there is a thread here dedicated to a 37-year old manchild living in his parents' basement and spending his weekends hiding from the phone so as his boss at McDonald's doesn't call him in to clean the toilets all the while chugging soda while stuffing his face full of Doritos and screaming like a constipated spastic while spewing spittle all over his monitor and keyboard.

feck's sake...
Sir, I salute you :D

MUFCgal

He is extremely biased, but raises the spirits in the liverpool forum on RAWK as long as he doesn't talk about united. Sort of like MUFCgal here.
Hey now, come on the feck :nono:

I know I can be biased but show me somebody who can't be on occasion. I've read alot of Andy's posts on RAWK and I can't believe half the things he says, he seriously believes they are true and in no way am I that deluded or paranoid. When Liverpool get dubious decisions their way, do you see me complaining that they get favoured or that there's a conspiracy, no way in hell. I may be biased on occasion like I've said but I admit that and I'm sure there's a lot of folk like me but please don't compare me to that twat Andy@Allerton, thank you ;)

Merman

Hey now, come on the feck :nono:

I know I can be biased but show me somebody who can't be on occasion. I've read alot of Andy's posts on RAWK and I can't believe half the things he says, he seriously believes they are true and in no way am I that deluded or paranoid. When Liverpool get dubious decisions their way, do you see me complaining that they get favoured or that there's a conspiracy, no way in hell. I may be biased on occasion like I've said but I admit that and I'm sure there's a lot of folk like me but please don't compare me to that twat Andy@Allerton, thank you ;)
:lol:I'm comparing his posts about Liverpool to yours, extremely positive and sometimes inspirational. I know you don't have any noticeable bias.

Ole'sbodyguard

There has always been feckwits like Andy@Allerton spouting this type of shit since football began. It is an easy way to escape the fact your team is not as good as you want them to be and the bitterness a lack of success brings only makes it much worse. Plenty of United fans thought Hackett and Courteney were bent in the eighties and that Dalglish could win pens by being blow over by wind in front of the kop. I know one guy who takes Grobbelaar's entire matchfixing accusations as proof that refs were bent towards Liverpool in the eighties.

The difference now is that the Internet means these guys can be heard by everyone with access to the sites they use, not just their local or pre-game boozer. Your also far more likely to talk shite behind the anonymity of a keyboard than when faced with mates face to face. It is abit worrying when presented seriously though and not done for banter.

M13

Reserve Team Player
I just want to point out, that if and when Fergie retires, and we go through a 'slump' (there's every likelihood that it won't happen, but if it does...), these people will think these opinions will have been justified...

:lol:

MUFCgal

:lol:I'm comparing his posts about Liverpool to yours, extremely positive and sometimes inspirational. I know you don't have any noticeable bias.
Oh I can be biased, I've been told that on many occasions, my dad says me and Paddy Crerand would get on like a house on fire :lol:

Seriously, this guy Andy hates United more than he loves his team Liverpool. I'm different, I can't stand Liverpool and that's fairly obvious but my love for United is far greater than my dislike for Liverpool.

I always try to be positive on here, sometimes I may criticise or complain but generally I prefer to be positive and yes I try to be inspirational (remember my awesome pre-match speech in the Chelsea matchday thread? :D). Don't sweat it, we're cool but me and Andy are like day and night.....plus he's mental case, the lift definitely doesn't go all the way to the top with that one.

zing

Zingle balls
Like in some Real Madrid forums, some posters banging on about Raul's record and delude themselves they have a strong chance retain the league...

It raises the spirits...you see...
Shut the feck up.

Merman

Like in some Real Madrid forums, some posters banging on about Raul's record and delude themselves they have a strong chance retain the league...

It raises the spirits...you see...
:lol::lol::lol:

SecondFig

Just thought I'd point out that, despite the levels of paranoia propounded by Andy@Allerton, there's a lot of perfectly sane Liverpool fans telling him to feck off:

Of course United is gonna get much more penalties at Old Toilet than concede. Some teams can even get the ball out of their own half let alone into their penalty box FFS.
That is an embarrassment. They win league titles because they have the ability to step it up and play to their potential when it's required. Plus they don't fecking shoot themselves in the foot everytime they're in a decent position (unlike ourselves).
United are on a great roll right now and we're really struggling. I think they'll win the league this year comfortably but I hope not. If they do, it won't have anything to do with bribes or corruption. Pains me to say it but collectively they have the best squad of players, the best individual player and the best manager.
Gone are the times when opposing supporters simply moaned and whined about referees favoring their rival's club. Now it has escalated into a pure belief that Liverpool's rivals are breaking the laws behind the scenes. Fans have quite honestly started to believe that Ferguson, Gill, Charlton and probably fecking Gary Neville have started throwing money around behind the scenes, not only in England, but also in Europe.

I'm ready to accept that some clubs get more rub of the green than do others, but this whole corruption thing is just going too far. It simply is going too far.

Now comes the part that will probably get me into most trouble.

This whole thing is mostly being fueled by constant posts made by Andy@Allerton. I've seen some really annoying posters throughout RAWK's history, but never have I seen a long term poster who gets on my nerves as much as Andy. Again, this is saying something as throughout RAWK's history we've had some notorious personalities.

I'm all for posting about when someone like Manchester United gets an unfair refereeing decision in their favor, but Andy is taking this to a whole new level. At first I thought it funny, but by now I've realized that Andy simply has some issues to deal with. I plead with the mods to have a talk with him, as I really don't think he's having any sort of good effect on these forums. I honestly think his endless posts about Manchester United are having a bad effect on posters here, especially now when the pressure of the title fight is at its climax and emotions run high.

The focal point of the title fight on these forums should be Liverpool Football Club, not Manchester United Football Club. Get behind your team and support them and stop spending this ridiculous amount of energy on something that is beyond all our reach. Supporting Liverpool is something that can and will help the club, moaning on the forums about Manchester United and creating lists of every refereeing decision made in their favor is a waste of energy. Just get behind your team and try to enjoy the game, because if you've stopped enjoying it, the magic's gone.

p_ps_sock

Christ, he's a real person?

I thought it was all an elaborate piss-take. The level of paranoia in those posts - if genuine - is not far off mental illness.
it's pretty obvious where it comes from

1. Milan and Juventus dominated in Italy, United have dominted in england
2. Milan and Juventus always seemed to get the decisions, United always (in their eyes) get the decisions
3. Milan and Juventus were done for bribing refs, so United must be

They're desperate, bitter and blinkered but I guarantee there would be united fans spouting the same shite if the roles were reversed.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Andy@Allerton is feckin cracking up on RAWK, most of the shit he comes out with is just cringeworthy and pathetic.

If he spouted half this shit down the Sandon (or wherever it is the red half of Merseyside drink nowadays) he would probably get told to shut up. So he's found fellow paranoia nuts from all over the world on the internet who are ready to lap up this crap and he's taken to it like a fish to water, becoming more and more hate filled and delusional as he begins to believe his own absurd propaganda. Poor lad.

Oh well, as long as he gives the rest of us a laugh as he descends further and further into insanity, completely missing the irony that the club he wishes so much harm and death to all the time is slowly beginning to consume his life. He really needs to step away from the internets, maybe take a vacation to a deserted island for a bit.

2Bullish

I think we should give this oddball a thread of his own.

A real character who never fails to make me laugh when reading a link to one of his threads.

Diamond.

Keep up the good work Andy.

Bloody hell I was just about to start a thread for this guy. I love him, there is nothing I could ever say or do to denegrate Liverpool better than this guy. His corruption claims are comedy gold, apparently Alan Hansen is on the payroll. :lol:

Red Panda

Andy@Allerton 'll be getting his own X-Files episode...I've never heard so much bitter twisted shite in my life! :lol:

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Also in all fairness you have the fat spanish asshole giving a press conference every few months telling andy that hes right and the league is corrupt

To me thats the part of this thats most pathetic and probably where alot of it stems from

MUFCgal

Andy@Allerton is feckin cracking up on RAWK, most of the shit he comes out with is just cringeworthy and pathetic.

If he spouted half this shit down the Sandon (or wherever it is the red half of Merseyside drink nowadays) he would probably get told to shut up. So he's found fellow paranoia nuts from all over the world on the internet who are ready to lap up this crap and he's taken to it like a fish to water, becoming more and more hate filled and delusional as he begins to believe his own absurd propaganda. Poor lad.

Oh well, as long as he gives the rest of us a laugh as he descends further and further into insanity, completely missing the irony that the club he wishes so much harm and death to all the time is slowly beginning to consume his life. He really needs to step away from the internets, maybe take a vacation to a deserted island for a bit.
He should maybe find himself a girlfriend as well.....the blowup doll probably isn't cutting it, ergo his frustration and continued insanity ;)

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
You'd think he'd have something to say about that decision, right?

Name Changed

weso26
I wonder what this cnut thinks of Gerrard's immunity and the fact that if anything the refs seem to be biased towards Liverpool.

muller

Wonder what he has to say after that no doubt "Vintage and amazing" performance.

Crerand Legend

Has the thread been brought up on RAWK? He's probably being celebrated as a hero on that site.
Your right and that is why this thread should be closed and deleted. We are only giving the pathetic excuse for a human being publicity.His name which I refuse to use should be a no no on the caf

TheReligion

Abusive
Publicity in the sense that he is a figure of fun even among his fellow fans?

I just find it laughable and hope he keeps up the good work

TheReligion

Abusive
What conspiracy story is there today?

Something to do with the ITV advert break and the Lucas sending off?

Was Fergie controlling the officials with an ear piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.