Andy @ Allerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
In all fairness if united had the record liverpool has these last few years some of the people on this site might have become andy@allerton

M13

Reserve Team Player
We should prank him with a fake news article about the Premiership being investigated for corruption and Fergie being questioned.

He'd jizz in his pants :lol:
Please, please do it. I believe Plech and Spoony are the ones that are pretty good at this kinda stuff? The kaka interview et al?

I almost want Chelsea to win tomorrow, just to see that place go into meltdown. It's like a loony bin.

DC1878

Deffo pen to Everton.

The completely non-bent referee that has not been paid off in any way in the completely unfixed and non-corrupt league in world football refuses to give the stonewall penalty.

More blatent you shall never see.

I'd say ridiculous - but that would be assuming the game is not completely corrupt.

Italy? Spain? Those lads have fecking nothing on this shower of shite.
:lol:
:lol:

Did he forget the time where Carragher practically wrestled Lescott to the ground? nothing given. This man is a deluded dipshit

leviathan

Why are we even talking about this cretin?

Let him wallow in his own misery, like we don't have enough spazzy threads here already..

MG

In all fairness if united had the record liverpool has these last few years some of the people on this site might have become andy@allerton
Very much doubt if they'd be anywhere near as extreme, and they'd get laughed at silly for suggesting conspiracies. If it was the other way around, most people would probably be looking at our own poor form rather than trying to desperately deflect some blame onto another side or - even worse - the officials. Truly terrible "argument" from those Scousers, that one.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
i now want chelsea to trounce them 5 nil with drogba diving for all 5 pens.

mexos

Academy player
i now want chelsea to trounce them 5 nil with drogba diving for all 5 pens.
throwing off his shirt with a picture of Fergie underneath, the refs can also do that. Would complete the day :angel:

VII

I hope Chelsea equalize from the spot in the 94th minute.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Clattenburg.

Notorious Liverpool lover, who, turned out to be pretty corrupt.
That nut seriously thinks Clattenburg is no longer officiating because United lost three and drew one in the last four he's officiated involving United. Conveniently forgetting Clattenburg has had quite a few "questionable" matches involving Liverpool. It's beyond bias over there... it's hatred of United.

reddev07

Andy@Allerton shouldn't want his team to win the premiership. After all, who wants to win a 'corrupt league'?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Another bad dive from Carrick.

Don't get me wrong - I would have loved it to have been a real penalty and a real free kick with the lads leg shattered in 50 places.

A proper career ender would have been well worth the pen.
A.) That Lescott foul second half was not a dive.
B.) Another?! When the feck did he dive the first time? The penalty he clearly tried to stay on his feet.

Colossal spastic.

mexos

Academy player
RAWK is a contagious environment, you come in with posts and views of normal scouse-deludedness when you get swept in by the andy@s preaching from the bible of delusion with fachts of grande nature explaining exactly why Liverpool isn't winning. When you suddenly see that it isn't your pleasantly obese manager, the lack of winning culture and team that get in your way. It's the hidden plot of the knight of Scotland riding with the Barons of football in the FA that decides that this isn't your year.

But It'll probably change for next year, the refs can't stop the tremendous force that is Liverpool to charge to the title when all they need is Gareth Barry(ish). Then they'll show the cheating scummy bastards east of eden where the cheats and twats live. With Gerrard as Aragorn and Torres as Legolas all they need is the dwarf to complete their legion of power to end the era of terror that is Sir Alex Ferguson.

-Help the ones going down the drain instead for criticism, when you live with apes it's hard to stay clean.

Wandering Red

I can't believe there is a thread here dedicated to a 37-year old manchild living in his parents' basement and spending his weekends hiding from the phone so as his boss at McDonald's doesn't call him in to clean the toilets all the while chugging soda while stuffing his face full of Doritos and screaming like a constipated spastic while spewing spittle all over his monitor and keyboard.

feck's sake...

lewstherin

I can't believe there is a thread here dedicated to a 37-year old manchild living in his parents' basement and spending his weekends hiding from the phone so as his boss at McDonald's doesn't call him in to clean the toilets all the while chugging soda while stuffing his face full of Doritos and screaming like a constipated spastic while spewing spittle all over his monitor and keyboard.

feck's sake...
:lol: I rate this post.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry

feck's sake...
:lol::lol:

Castolo

Delete this fecking thread.
Agreed. Who cares about this sad, bitter little man?

Why must we always have threads about what's being said on RAWK?

Leave them to their own deluded devices. Nothing will hurt them more than us not giving two shits about what they think.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

feck's sake...
:lol: sounds like a yank

AVARiCE

Credit given where credits due, he's so good that he's not only got most of RAWK alongside him but I actually felt myself starting to agree with him. Then I realised I'm not a fecking delusion loser and got over it.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Very much doubt if they'd be anywhere near as extreme, and they'd get laughed at silly for suggesting conspiracies. If it was the other way around, most people would probably be looking at our own poor form rather than trying to desperately deflect some blame onto another side or - even worse - the officials. Truly terrible "argument" from those Scousers, that one.
My point is with all the years of bitterness and failure that liverpool has suffered and some of the crazies on the caf its possible

Alex

Andy at Allerton is fecking cock monkey yes sireee Bob

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Andy used to post here until about 5-6 years ago. He was banned for some reason or another.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Great post on RAWK about this whole thing:

Rawk member said:
Maybe my opinion won't carry much weight around these parts, seeing as I've barely had any posts on these forums. I have been reading the forums for years though and only recently did I feel the need to sign up to answer to posts on a different sub-board.

At the risk of being torn apart I will still give my opinion... and remember, these are just my own opinions. I won't state them as facts, just as my opinions.

As a long time reader I'm seeing these message boards hit an utter rock bottom over the past few weeks. For the first time ever I'm finding myself constantly growing plain annoyed and angry reading through these boards, with what I consider good posts and opinions few and far between. This is saying something as Liverpool has gone through plenty of lows and highs throughout RAWK's existence.

One of the main reasons for these boards starting to annoy me can be found right here in this thread. I'm quite honestly growing fecking tired of listening to all the corruption bollocks being spewed in this thread. It has even come to the point when some of the oldest and most respected posters on these forums have started buying into the whole thing. Gone are the times when opposing supporters simply moaned and whined about referees favoring their rival's club. Now it has escalated into a pure belief that Liverpool's rivals are breaking the laws behind the scenes. Fans have quite honestly started to believe that Ferguson, Gill, Charlton and probably fecking Gary Neville have started throwing money around behind the scenes, not only in England, but also in Europe.

I'm ready to accept that some clubs get more rub of the green than do others, but this whole corruption thing is just going too far. It simply is going too far.

Now comes the part that will probably get me into most trouble.

This whole thing is mostly being fueled by constant posts made by Andy@Allerton. I've seen some really annoying posters throughout RAWK's history, but never have I seen a long term poster who gets on my nerves as much as Andy. Again, this is saying something as throughout RAWK's history we've had some notorious personalities.

I'm all for posting about when someone like Manchester United gets an unfair refereeing decision in their favor, but Andy is taking this to a whole new level. At first I thought it funny, but by now I've realized that Andy simply has some issues to deal with. I plead with the mods to have a talk with him, as I really don't think he's having any sort of good effect on these forums. I honestly think his endless posts about Manchester United are having a bad effect on posters here, especially now when the pressure of the title fight is at its climax and emotions run high.

The focal point of the title fight on these forums should be Liverpool Football Club, not Manchester United Football Club. Get behind your team and support them and stop spending this ridiculous amount of energy on something that is beyond all our reach. Supporting Liverpool is something that can and will help the club, moaning on the forums about Manchester United and creating lists of every refereeing decision made in their favor is a waste of energy. Just get behind your team and try to enjoy the game, because if you've stopped enjoying it, the magic's gone.

Ps.
I truly am sorry for this attack on you Andy, as you really do seem like you love the club... I just honestly think you're going the wrong way about expressing it and I honestly think it's having a bad effect on the forums. If the mods think I've gone too far then I'm ready to accept my ban. I just hope it will be temporary instead of permanent. I'm just growing so tired of this whole thing.

Alex

It's so amusing, they have already given up on the league. The excuse now the league is bought, does that mean there arent gonna be chants of next year this summer, have they truly given up forever. Hopefully they do us a favor tomorrow and draw Chelsea because they always were more the likely to be the challengers than Livershite. Some of them watch the game with such blinders on it cant even be enjoyable, reckon being a Liverpool wouldnt be very enjoyable in its own right, but why are the hate get over it.

Merman

He is extremely biased, but raises the spirits in the liverpool forum on RAWK as long as he doesn't talk about united. Sort of like MUFCgal here.

Alex

He is extremely biased, but raises the spirits in the liverpool forum on RAWK as long as he doesn't talk about united. Sort of like MUFCgal here.
Bias is one thing, being a complete fecking lunatic is another thing

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
MUFCgal doesn't have half the forum having a go at her for being delusional, and generally embarrassing the forum with cringeworthy posts.

You know you might have serious mental problems when your own fellow supporters (of LFC!) start going against you when the subject is Man United.

Status
Not open for further replies.