Andy Carroll

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
It is just sad at this point because when he was switched on and hungry for all of about 6 months at Newcastle he looked like an absolute bastard to handle.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
His cameo at SB is still by far the worst individual performance in PL I've ever seen and the only one I honestly think I could better. However, I know the pain of meniscus and I've heard ACL can be even worse so I hope he recovers quickly.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
His cameo at SB is still by far the worst individual performance in PL I've ever seen and the only one I honestly think I could better. However, I know the pain of meniscus and I've heard ACL can be even worse so I hope he recovers quickly.
Ali Dia is probably the worst cameo ever in football history let alone the Premiership.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Said the same thing in another thread a while back (posted a ‘highlights’ vid of it).

Unquestionably the worst I’ve seen, and to think he went home and cashed £100k for that is sickening!

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Said the same thing in another thread a while back (posted a ‘highlights’ vid of it).

Unquestionably the worst I’ve seen, and to think he went home and cashed £100k for that is sickening!
Same mate. To think some actually thought he was decent enough.

criticalanalysis

It is just sad at this point because when he was switched on and hungry for all of about 6 months at Newcastle he looked like an absolute bastard to handle.
I actually thought Fergie missed one there by not signing him ahead of Liverpool. He was fecking immense for those 6 months and based on that form would have been an excellent striking partner for Rooney.

Oh well, little did I know :rolleyes:.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
injuries did a number on him, but besides that I don't think he had real ambitions of being among the best. Think with a different mentality and better luck with injuries he could have been a top player.

As it were, it was a bold and absolutely correct decision from Rodgers to offload him without ever even giving him a chance. 17m was good to money at the time.

Nero

A performance manufactured from bitter resentment.

stu_1992

Was shocked to see him in their starting line up. Felt he dropped off the face of the earth years ago. Was even more shocked to look him up and see he was on the books of a Prem club as recently as 2021. Feels like a lifetime ago when Liverpool blew all that money on him.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
injuries did a number on him, but besides that I don't think he had real ambitions of being among the best. Think with a different mentality and better luck with injuries he could have been a top player.

As it were, it was a bold and absolutely correct decision from Rodgers to offload him without ever even giving him a chance. 17m was good to money at the time.
100% kudos on your club getting money back on players. Getting that amount when he was non existent for you is business we can only dream of doing with poor players

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Was shocked to see him in their starting line up. Felt he dropped off the face of the earth years ago. Was even more shocked to look him up and see he was on the books of a Prem club as recently as 2021. Feels like a lifetime ago when Liverpool blew all that money on him.
Yet he's younger than Ronaldo!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Absolutely forgot he existed until tonight.

Just looked him up, 89 career club goals over 16 seasons is pretty atrocious for a centre forward. 5.5 goals a year on average.

RopersReturn

Still laughing about Andy Carroll; just perfect! I'm looking forward to 2033 when we see Darwin Nunez sent off for Reading in similar circumstances.

RopersReturn

Today, he was more like a 19th century threshing machine that unhooked itself from a tractor and spun out into the field.