Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
I think you are all disrespecting babies. My one year old would have made less fuss.

Last edited:

Marwood

I said a while ago in a different thread that respect between professional footballers and in extension towarss officials has never been lower.

A bunch argued its the same in many other sports.

It's not.

Pro footballers today don't care one bit about respect for their fellow professionals. Be it other players or officials. It's all about winning. Whatever it takes.

Robertson going up to the linesman at half time, no doubt continuing the verbals he'd been giving him all game, followed by him and Hendersons reaction is just more of the same.

The authorities badly need to do something about it.

Charles Ufarley

Robertson going up to the linesman at half time, no doubt continuing the verbals he'd been giving him all game
This. I think it's a pity the guy didn't smash Robertson in the face with his elbow.

Then again, I've always thought Will Smith was right to smack Chris Rock.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So Robertson is allowed to accost a referee? That’s good to know.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Disagree strongly with those saying ‘good’ to the FA’s complete double standards.

Whether or not Robertson is a twat is irrelevant, that Lino is clearly a complete fecking shithouse who fancies himself and needs putting firmly in place.

The FA clearly has an ‘us and them’ mentality when comparing this to their whinging and crying over Mitro’s EIGHT MATCH BAN, and you can’t have that.

It reeks of a corrupt authority.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Disagree strongly with those saying ‘good’ to the FA’s complete double standards.

Whether or not Robertson is a twat is irrelevant, that Lino is clearly a complete fecking shithouse who fancies himself and needs putting firmly in place.

The FA clearly has an ‘us and them’ mentality when comparing this to their whinging and crying over Mitro’s EIGHT MATCH BAN, and you can’t have that.

It reeks of a corrupt authority.
He shrugged off Robertson who came running at him, shouting and touched his arm. If anything the double standard is Robertson not having an 8 match ban because the linesman reacted to him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So Robertson is allowed to accost a referee? That’s good to know.
Don't forget Bruno assaulted that linesman, whereas poor Robbo was just innocently asking the lino how his day was going and was viciously smashed.