Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
1.4 Dribbles per game is extremely low, similar to what Valencia has, worth pointing out in otherwise excellent statistics and the heat map really defines him.
He definitely dribbles much more successfully than Valencia. According to whoscorec Valencia's average is 1.3 (which seems very high for him), whereas Di Maria's is 1.5 or even David Silva's who is a great dribbler is only 1.0! Something is definitely not right with these dribbling stats!

Stretch

This was delayed to ensure all the gimmicks are in place. It's quite a big deal for the club and Woody will milk this. So unlike our other signings this will be 'unveiled' properly. There will be fanfare alright...

CallyRed

It will be announced after we take MK Dons to penalties culminating in a 4-2 shoot out win.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Buying one of the best players in the word is not desperation. It wouldn't have been desperate if PSG signed him I bet.

They tried to do the same with the RVP signing. Granted we were in a better position when we signed RVP than we are now. It is a signing we all would have wanted even if we just came off the back of a treble.
The Times podcast called him a 'loss leader'. wtf

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Title has been changed

Stroke it gently folks.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
This was delayed to ensure all the gimmicks are in place. It's quite a big deal for the club and Woody will milk this. So unlike our other signings this will be 'unveiled' properly. There will be fanfare alright...
I have been thinking this as well. This is our biggest signing of all time. We are going to want to make a show of it. Maybe an opening ceremony before the announcement?

Manucho the boss

How much do you reckon we paid Jorge Mendes to make this happen?

I hate that this culture has developed in football but if we don't pay off these people then other clubs will and we'll be left behind.

Raw

I have been thinking this as well. This is our biggest signing of all time. We are going to want to make a show of it. Maybe an opening ceremony before the announcement?
Well open top bus parades do take time to sort out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.