Angel Di Maria - PSG Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man-United

Never felt like he was our player at all. Never liked him and glad he's gone.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Well, that was our worst transfer ever. What a crazy situation.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Hope his balls catch fire and roll down the Parisian boulevards.

Ekeke

Hope this is a lesson to us when it comes to making big money glamour signings. We used to be very careful about the character of the players we signed

Cina

I hope he ... uh ... I hope he gets ... I hope someone ... gives him ... a ... pinch on the arm.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Best move for all, he never wanted to be here so it's best to get rid for a good price as he's not going to play well if he's not happy anyway. Hopefully we bring in Pedro soon now that this is done with and we can start the season with the squad we have, as Pedro on the wing was always better then Di Maria on the wing, not to mention Pedro being more used to our style then Di maria.

Shark

@NotShark
Hope this is a lesson to us when it comes to making big money glamour signings. We used to be very careful about the character of the players we signed
I'm sure Woody has taken note. Seems a fast learner.

Bojan11

Ibrahimovic will bitch slap him if he tries shooting from anywhere like he did with us.

Cina

it's a shame he tarnished the legacy of the #7 shirt. Owen and Valencia must be fuming.

Zoo

Another season with his rubbish attitude and his value would have drastically reduced. Glad we've nipped it in the bud and we can move on.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Really hope we get PSG in the Champions League at some stage this year. Would love to see Shaw or Darmian giving him a torrid time. We'll beat them too despite the masses on here fawning over their squad.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Good riddance. Didn't really had the fight needed here. Very, very disappointed.

Cina

I know there's a lot of hate for ADM but do refrain from wishing injury etc. please, it's against the rules, after all.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Some of the comments are very rawkish. Guy seems mentally poor, hope he sorts his head out.

Mali_Zeus

He'll have a brilliant first month or 2 but his form will go to the bin as soon as the first rains fall on Paris or as soon as Blanc will move him to another position.

Member 39557

I know there's a lot of hate for ADM but do refrain from wishing injury etc. please, it's against the rules, after all.
I concur.

It's all a bit silly really. Players move on, the club will remain etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.