Angel Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb8521

khoazany

Sorry I don't, I only caught 20 mins of the second half, looked to be a pretty talented bunch.
Think there're around 4-5 trialists on that side though.Heard there're 4 Belgians involved (or 4 trialists with some of them are Belgians).We would be a bit lack of numbers in the U15s-U16s when they move up to U18s (due to the number of players that we did/will release) so new quality signings are more than welcoming.

Back to Gomes, hopefully he will make his U18s debut at some point this season.

Last edited:

In Rainbows

I made some gifs from Khoazany's vids of some particular instances. There are so much more I could have used, but I really enjoyed the footwork he displayed.

The kid looks fantastic from footage of this tournament and the vision he possesses in other videos.

Reactions: KM

Will Absolute

Yum! Can't wait to see him in the U18s.

@khoazany Just looked him up. Can't find his birthdate, but he was just 13 years old in May. Do you really expect him to make his U18s debut this season?

khoazany

Yum! Can't wait to see him in the U18s.

@khoazany Just looked him up. Can't find his birthdate, but he was just 13 years old in May. Do you really expect him to make his U18s debut this season?
31 August 2000 bro so U15s although only one date earlier from being eligible for the U14s.

Last year we had some matches when we only play our "U17s" to prepare for next season so he defo will feature in some of those.If not we'll see him next season regularly from what I expect.

Redo91

I made some gifs from Khoazany's vids of some particular instances. There are so much more I could have used, but I really enjoyed the footwork he displayed.

The kid looks fantastic from footage of this tournament and the vision he possesses in other videos.
That second gif is ridiculous.

FromTheBench

Should do whatever we can to keep him tied down, Before City try and nick him (Though he'd be stupid to join them).

Interest in him now should increase, if it wasn't enough already.

m1y2

He played for the U18s today in a friendly vs Rochdale
Looks really ahead of schedule. It's probably too soon to say this but could he be the next Seedorf for Van Gaal? They even doesn't look that dissimilar..

In Rainbows

Too bad there is no footage of him playing for the u18s. There is some of his u17 action from last year though. I can't wait to start seeing him regularly for the u18s.

khoazany

And he's playing under 18's (albeit a friendly)?! :eek:
We could have played him more if he's a bit bigger.We are being cautious with his physical development.Looking at the result (0-0) I think we fielded a second-string/younger team there though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A 14 year old playing that level ahead is pretty darn impressive. Which position does he play?

Ekeke

I think he's a CM with good technical and passing skills. The videos posted in the past are impressive

khoazany

I think he's a CM with good technical and passing skills. The videos posted in the past are impressive
More of a number 10 even though we often play our best talent in the group as no.10 so that might change when he's older.

Ekeke

More of a number 10 even though we often play our best talent in the group as no.10 so that might change when he's older.
Oh okay, that makes sense anyway with his size and playing against people older than himself

In Rainbows

Looks like Nani gave him a shoutout on instagram. Called him the next United star. I remember reading that Nani was his favorite player.

Redo91

Looks like Nani gave him a shoutout on instagram. Called him the next United star. I remember reading that Nani was his favorite player.
Literally came on here to post the pic when I saw it on Facebook. Didn't realise they were related. The bloke on the left is the image of Mark Wright.

Disclaimer: I've never watched TOWIE!

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Literally came on here to post the pic when I saw it on Facebook. Didn't realise they were related. The bloke on the left is the image of Mark Wright.

Disclaimer: I've never watched TOWIE!
:nervous:

jb8521

Gomes scored 2 and Gribbin scored 1 for the under16s in a 4-0 win against Wolves today

khoazany

Mrmujac said he wasn't featuring for u16s either IIRC.
That time he was injured.

Don't think he can feature as an u16 trialists if he's not u16 though
Not sure about that but overage players can play U16s football so I don't think we need DoB verification for that age group.From what I remember he played a few U16s matches this season.

Who's this Kehinde? Never heard if him. Read he has already made his u21 debut, big talent?
1 of the best 3 talents of that age group (before TFM signed) along with Rashford and Tuanzebe. Haven't watched him much but think he's a holding midfielder.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
That time he was injured.

Not sure about that but overage players can play U16s football so I don't think we need DoB verification for that age group.From what I remember he played a few U16s matches this season.

1 of the best 3 talents of that age group (before TFM signed) along with Rashford and Tuanzebe. Haven't watched him much but think he's a holding midfielder.
Ah thanks, what are the problems? I read he has been here a couple of years?

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Anyone else think kehinde playing for the 21s last year was to help with his work permit issues as much as anything?

khoazany

Anyone else think kehinde playing for the 21s last year was to help with his work permit issues as much as anything?
I don't think so more about rewarding for good form as we did with Wilson,Weir,Rudge and Barmby few years ago.It's not really about "work permit" more about his passport.

We'll have some interesting selection issue once him and Doughty are available plus some back from injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.