Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
So he says: "Lets talk next season. What comes to mind if I say "Manchester United". Grizou says "Possible".

Then the guy says "If 10 means you've already (secretly) signed, where would you say you're at right now?" and Grizou says "6".

The guy asks if he realizes what he's saying and Grizou says yes. Then the guy asks if it's the first time he's said this publicly and Antoine says yes once again.

Oh lord. Oh my! :lol:

@Raoul promote him!

Eugen Hume

So no mention of this 7/10 he stays in Madrid nonsense then?
Nah it was purely a Man Utd focused discussion. 10 = having already signed. 6 probably means talks have already started and he favours the move but stuff like EL final and wages might stop it from happening?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Threads like this are what really tells you that summer has arrived.

AXVnee7

Worth noting he also gave a 7/10 possibility he'd stay at Atletico. Gave 0/10 odds he'd play under Zidane. :lol:
Does he say that in the video?

Edit: Other translators say no, so curious as to where you got this? Surely Griezmann isn't that bad at maths :lol:

Unlikely lad

He clearly doesn't have Alli's passion to play in a new stadium or some other bullshit. Do not want.

Rake

So 50/50.. Win EL and he is ours. The sole fact that he actually confirmed the interest is great by itself

AgentP

So he says: "Lets talk next season. What comes to mind if I say "Manchester United". Grizou says "Possible".

Then the guy says "If 10 means you've already (secretly) signed, where would you say you're at right now?" and Grizou says "6".

The guy asks if he realizes what he's saying and Grizou says yes. Then the guy asks if it's the first time he's said this publicly and Antoine says yes once again.
Wow! so this is actually happening. We need to win on Wednesday to make it a 10/10.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Nah it was purely a Man Utd focused discussion. 10 = having already signed. 6 probably means talks have already started and he favours the move but stuff like EL final and wages might stop it from happening?
You've made me very happy thank you :)

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Wait, isn't this massive news?! Can't remember a footballer talking about something like this so openly :eek:

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Wait, isn't this massive news?! Can't remember a footballer talking about something like this so openly :eek:
100 posts in 20 minutes, do you think we're not taking this seriously enough?

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Theo Griezmann > Tobi Schweinsteiger
:lol: Theo guy supersedes anything which Tobi has done though.

Also Griezmanns math is suspect, he said on a scale of 6/10 there is a chance he joins us. But later he says 7/10 chance he stays at Atletico. Numbers don't add up Antoine.

AXVnee7

Not in the sixty second clip we have, just have read that in the full interview he's asked about Atletico and Real, giving odds of 7/10 and 0/10.
Ah damn that's a real dampener then, but I hope we can even the odds so to speak by getting CL football first. Then we can have Jose work his magic, and Woodward give him an offer he can't refuse :drool:

Decomposing In Paris

Well this is a fairly surreal interview! I'd be really annoyed if De Gea did something like this. Still, would be excited to see him here next season, the boy's quality.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes

Griezmann says chances of joining Man Utd are 6/10.

Future decided in two days

"I understand what I'm saying"

Admits it's the first time he's spoken openly about it.

Journalist is surprised at Griezmann's honesty.

Positive it seems but it's obvious that we need champions league football to make the chances higher. But it could more importantly be the transfer ban that needs lifting for the deal to push through.

I decided to create a new thread since this seems like quite a big step in the saga but mods feel free to move if need be.

Remix

LordoftheStreams
He's signing regardless of champions league football.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ah damn that's a real dampener then, but I hope we can even the odds so to speak by getting CL football first. Then we can have Jose work his magic, and Woodward give him an offer he can't refuse :drool:
Nah it's not. He's never going to say it's unlikely that he won't be at Atletico next season. It's what you'd expect him to say really.

VanGaalEra

You're promoted. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.