Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else do you expect to be headlining this year?

You're like that Eavis bloke who owns the farm only for muppets rather than pretend music fans.

:lol:

I have no idea about other names, just let Ed and Jose work their magic :drool:

Scenes when he bags a goal against a PL rival and does the hotline bling :drool::drool::drool:

Perfect celebration to piss off rival supporters.

Admittedly I hate that celebration but I'll fecking love it if he's doing it for us :lol:

Doesn't report anything new but hey ho it's Griezmas! :devil:

I don't like his hair. Reminds me of Poborsky when he cut it short and ended up looking more like a girl.

I can deal with Pogba's hair though, so I'll accept it.

@GillesFavard: "If Manchester United win the Europa League, they will play in the champions League and it (Antoine Griezmman) go!" ⚽️ #EDS

He said two weeks then he should decide almost on 6/6 then he said on scale from 1 to 10 the chance is 6 and he loves Pogba num 6, coincidence? Griezmann is deep.

Athletico are supposedly confident of overturning the ban and are lining up a couple of moves including Lacazette. They didn't sign anyone in January so they'll probably just get a finger wagged at them sternly and that'll be that.

:lol:

I have no idea about other names, just let Ed and Jose work their magic :drool:

Lovely. I'll follow your lead.

It's my birthday by the way which is based but I'm gassed but that makes it better.

@GillesFavard: "If Manchester United win the Europa League, they will play in the champions League and it (Antoine Griezmman) go!" ⚽️ #EDS

What's that? I need more!! :drool:

Happy days when the main complaints regarding a likely new signing are a mild distaste for his celebration and... his hair.

We have to win the Europa league ffs.

I am going to shit myself.

Griezmann is getting married this weekend. I hope he has an amazing wedding night so he's in real good mood and doesn't get cold feet. I'm going to tweet his fiancé to tell her to make him happy.

I don't like his hair. Reminds me of Poborsky when he cut it short and ended up looking more like a girl.

Makes the tugging easier though

Do you know an Exeter Chiefs fan, who only yells "Let's go Chiefs" with an hoarsely voice, he is 50-something and looks like an old Griezmann?

True story.

Is there incentive for our players to lose the final now? The likes of Lingard and Fellaini are surely going to fall to the wayside if we win.

Naingolan Pogba
Silva
Bale Griezmann Mbappe​

Status
Not open for further replies.