Antoine Griezmann | Signs new contract until 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Is he ordinarily so wasteful? Between this tournament and the CL final, I am starting to wonder...
He has scored 22 goals this season and the season before in La Liga in 37 appearances. Those are really good for someone who isnt playing as a out-n-out #9 for his team.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Less of this Antoine...

bucky

Less of this Antoine...

Well, it's silly season.

During the video below, Griezmann explains that he was searching for a striker to sign when the previous video was taken, hence why he was pictured on the Chelsea club homepage in the FM game.

He reveals that the team he is using for Football Manager at the moment is in fact Lyon!

izec

Do want again. But a striker for Lyon and he is looking at Chelsea? Should have gone to Vitesse

Holters

I don't think his stature or playing style would suit the Premier League. There are better options out there for us.

Bwuk

I really like him but beginning to wonder if he's what we need. He's much better through the middle and he'd be out on the right for us.

Scholsey2004

I really like him but beginning to wonder if he's what we need. He's much better through the middle and he'd be out on the right for us.
Yeah i'm the same, earlier in the summer i was enthusiastic about him but i've gradually cooled on the idea. I dont think we really need a goalscoring attacking midfielder so much as a player who creates a lot of chances since we create virtually nothing as a team. He'd just be another player who isnt getting the opportunities he needs.

Judas

Open to offers
I just feel the people who judge players on an international tournament have to be new to football, it's the only logical explanation. The amount of world class talent being written off over their performances at what has been a pretty negative and tumescent Euros is frankly laughable.

Bwuk

I just feel the people who judge players on an international tournament have to be new to football, it's the only logical explanation. The amount of world class talent being written off over their performances at what has been a pretty negative and tumescent Euros is frankly laughable.
It's nothing to do with him not being talented, more due to his play style.

Not convinced we need another goal scorer, we need a creator more.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Did people really think he was moving to Chelsea because he picked then in Football Manager? Like, did anyone, even a single person, ever had this thought coming through their mind?

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Did people really think he was moving to Chelsea because he picked then in Football Manager? Like, did anyone, even a single person, ever had this thought coming through their mind?
I heard Bale is seriously considering a move to Macclesfield Town after growing attached to them in his FM save where he allegedly took them from the Conference to the CL in 6 seasons. Watch this space.

Bwuk

I heard Bale is seriously considering a move to Macclesfield Town after growing attached to them in his FM save where he allegedly took them from the Conference to the CL in 6 seasons. Watch this space.
Calling BS on this, Bale doesn't seem intelligent enough to install the game, let alone play it.

Red Stone

I play as United on Football Manager. Are these people saying there's a chance for me still?

Silverman

Confirmed that he signed a new deal with Atletico until 2021. This thread can be locked too.

Status
Not open for further replies.