Antonio Conte Sack Watch (Spurs) - GONTE

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Which former Chelsea managers are currently unemployed?

Red Stone

Are there any more unemployed toxic knobs who will publicly criticise the club for their lack of ambition?

BorisManUtd

So Stellini to take charge until the end of the season adn then probably either Nagelsmann or Pochettinoto get the job.

Conte leaves Spurs and England still unbeaten vs United in home games (3 wins in 3).

Good that Tuchel went to Bayern as I'm sure Spurs would have employed him otherwise.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Since the 2018-2019 season, no manager at Spurs has completed a full season (August-May).

The Purley King

Celebrations at Anfield today with renewed hope of top 4.
I’d say completely the opposite.
With renewed promise regardless of who comes in next this it could give them a real boost.
Toxic situation at the club erased……… for now

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Since the 2018-2019 season, no manager at Spurs has completed a full season (August-May).
They've lived off the Bale money and Pochettino's brillance for too long. Those transfer windows without signing anyone have caught up with them and Conte is too ambitious to get dragged down with them. It could turn ugly if they don't get the next manager right. Kane and Son aren't getting any younger.

Djemba-Djemba

So Stellini to take charge until the end of the season adn then probably either Nagelsmann or Pochettinoto get the job.

Conte leaves Spurs and England still unbeaten vs United in home games (3 wins in 3).

Good that Tuchel went to Bayern as I'm sure Spurs would have employed him otherwise.
Leaves England with a 0% record at Old Trafford too (4 defeats in 4)

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Ryan Mason to the rescue. Shame we're not playing them sooner.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Genuinely wonder where he will go next.

The top tier clubs/teams clearly don't think he's worth the hassle and the tier below he'd just moan endlessly from day one (he will eventually at any club).

It's a shame because fully motivated he's a fantastic coach but he's an absolute maniac.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout

The top tier clubs/teams clearly don't think he's worth the hassle and the tier below he'd just moan endlessly from day one (he will eventually at any club).

It's a shame because fully motivated he's a fantastic coach but he's an absolute maniac.
He's the type of guy who you feel ends up randomly popping up at Real for six months down the line when they're absolutely desperate for a manager they've not had before.

There'll always probably be some clubs in Italy willing to hire him. A wide enough pool at the top that one of them will surely come calling when in crisis.

Chief123

Guess we will see over the next few games !
People like Son might wake up a bit now you never know I think this has come at exactly the right time for them .
I think one thing is for sure is we’re unlikely to see a 7 man defence parking the bus in the majority of games. They’ve got enough attacking talent to go at most opponents so it could be a blessing in disguise.

hobbers

So Poch and maybe (probably not) Nagelsmann are available but they're keeping up with Conte's assistant until the Summer? Might as well have just kept Conte as well then.

F-Red

Still can’t believe folk mentioned Conte for the United job post Ole. This will be a blessing for Spurs in the long run I think.

CM

Funnily enough the Chelsea job is probably the one most suited to him in club management right now