Antony at leftback…

tidraKS

Honestly you guys are making a big deal about nothing, any reason to have a go at him.
Yeah, but I don’t really care on what he says publicly, I saw the gestures he did live, it’s all I need to see to make a judgment. We read pointless declarations by all players after each loss saying we will be better next game bla bla, this is the same from Antony. He needs to show he can sacrifice for the team, not say it.

Red Regista

I think he is better at LB than Lindelof.

Lindelof did ok yesterday in his natural position at CB, but boy he was appalling at LB.
Next time Shaw/ Dalot/ AWB get injured I'd rather see Antony at LB than Lindelof again.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Common gesture for being confused about something, happens a lot when players are booked by referees. I’d imagine someone would be confused by being reprimanded for or included in a goal being conceded by someone else’s deflection.
And we know this how?

At that moment, with all that was at stake, whatever it was you just suck it up and get on with it.

Walters_19_MuFc

Given how shite he's been on the right wing (was ok yesterday) since we've signed him, he has a cheek moaning about being played at left back. If he was decent and more consistent in the position he should be playing, then there's no way ten Hag would even think about playing him out of position.

Having said all of that, due to the changes ten Hag made to try and level the game, it was always going to leave us unbalanced. Bruno had to play centre back and just got on with it.

lex talionis

Everyone taking a video with no dialogue as gospel that he complained about playing left back. Are people really that swayed by a caption on Twitter?
The body language was pretty obvious. But who cares? Antony is an attacking player and he understandably wasn’t thrilled about being asked to defend when we were still chasing a goal. There is nothing out of bounds here.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He finally looked like he was finding some confidence and form yesterday. There was a zip and purpose to his passing.