Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

wr8_utd

:'(
The first episode of Tokyo Vice was really good. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Dan

Watched first two episodes of Outer Range on Prime, not bad at all.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Watched first two episodes of Outer Range on Prime, not bad at all.
Saw Josh Brolin talking about this on Hot Ones last week, sounds interesting.

Random factoid: Brolin is only 5'8". Had him down for at least 6 foot...

Cole9

Really enjoyed Mr Inbetween. Thanks to the people recommending it earlier in the thread.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
At the moment I like Pachinko. I go to the day in episodes. I didn't find it all that wonderful or touching, but I thought it was a good family story and I like the historical moments it refers to.
I have also seen Tehran and I liked, with tension from the beginning. If I had to define it after two episodes I would say that it is a Jewish "Homeland", and Homeland at least at first was very good

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just finished watched One of Us is Lying.

Turns out none of them were lying :lol:

Tiber

I keep seeing Blue Mountain State clips on Tiktok and want to watch it but it doesn't seem to be on any UK streaming platform

Gavinb33

I have been watching Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty on sky.

i know the story somewhat as i am a casual fan of basketball, but i am really enjoying this so far i am up to episode 6 none of the characters are very likable and are reprehensible by and large.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Severance. Tehran.
See (a must watch, imo)
DefendingJacob.
Patchinko.
Tehran.
Thanks for the recommendations.
I really liked Teheran and I'm already looking forward to seeing the second season
I did not expect that outcome, it took me completely by surprise
Out of curiosity I have read that part of the series was shot in Athens since the creator found many similarities between both cities.
I also understand why you say "see" it's a must watch. I loved it. In a few hours I'll watch the end of the first season.
Then I made the mistake of look for info in google , where there are quite a few critics for errors when it comes to recreating a world for the blind, in any case I have already developed some sympathy for the series
case I have already developed some sympathy for the series

GueRed

Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown.

On Netflix and can now be found on Youtube..

Top quality food and world travelling show. I Highly recommend

Ahmer Baig

I have finished watching Trollhunters Tales of Arcadia. Now I am watching 3Below. I have one question... How come Jim and the gang do not remember Aja and Krel when they meet them in episode 6 when they have already met them in Trollhunters?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I have finished watching Trollhunters Tales of Arcadia. Now I am watching 3Below. I have one question... How come Jim and the gang do not remember Aja and Krel when they meet them in episode 6 when they have already met them in Trollhunters?
It's been a while since I've seen them but I think chronologically in the timeline the 3Below episode happened first
and then memory wipe at the end means they don't recall those events

I could be wrong though, as I said it's been a while. Due a rewatch actually, loved all those Arcadia shows.

Ahmer Baig

It's been a while since I've seen them but I think chronologically in the timeline the 3Below episode happened first

I could be wrong though, as I said it's been a while. Due a rewatch actually, loved all those Arcadia shows.
Thanks for the reply. I think that memory Wipeout might be the case.

Ahmer Baig

I got it now after watching episode 8 of 3Below. When the kids are going for bonfire date, one of the girls asks Darci about Toby and Darci says he has gone with Jim to meet his uncle Merlin. That is the episode of Trollhunters where Jim and party go searching for Merlins Staff and tomb. Jim actually meets after this episode of Trollhunters where the principal gives Jim task to show these new students around Arcadia. Also the episode which I was talking about where all of them first meet each other, the troll attack science fair and pits them in time loop. They destroy the time loop device and hence no one remembers what happened.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I got it now after watching episode 8 of 3Below. When the kids are going for bonfire date, one of the girls asks Darci about Toby and Darci says he has gone with Jim to meet his uncle Merlin. That is the episode of Trollhunters where Jim and party go searching for Merlins Staff and tomb. Jim actually meets after this episode of Trollhunters where the principal gives Jim task to show these new students around Arcadia. Also the episode which I was talking about where all of them first meet each other, the troll attack science fair and pits them in time loop. They destroy the time loop device and hence no one remembers what happened.
There we go!

SirAnderson

Started watching The Blacklist, very good so far and James Spader is brilliant.
Keep wanting to finish it but struggle because each season has so many freaking episodes and it gets a bit monotonous, but I do want to see how it all unfolds. Think I only got to season 3.
But yeah, Spader really makes the series, can't really stand Elizabeth Keen as a character, so annoying most of the time.

CraftySoAndSo

Keep wanting to finish it but struggle because each season has so many freaking episodes and it gets a bit monotonous, but I do want to see how it all unfolds. Think I only got to season 3.
But yeah, Spader really makes the series, can't really stand Elizabeth Keen as a character, so annoying most of the time.
Can't stand Keen either, don't like Tom either. But obviously the mystery around Reddington is the big draw for a lot of people and i wonder how long it's all going to drag out. I really hope in the later seasons they haven't dragged it out leaving people either still not knowing anything or only a little bit.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Season 2 of Russian Doll is out! Didn't even realise they were making it... I love it when that happens.

SirAnderson

Started Counterpart..and I've enjoyed it so far. Berlin looks great.
Anything comparable to for you so far?

Came across this a few weeks ago, but then saw it was cancelled after 2 seasons, so didn't bother with it, but after checking some reddit threads, it seems it has an ending you can live with but still a bit of a cliffhanger.

If I run out of other series I may try it, but for now it's on the back burners.