Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The peacekeeper is a beast if you're accurate, but it's easy to miss a few pellets and it's damage then drops quite a bit. The EVA is a much more forgiving gun but has a slower TTK.

Stactix

Think the Mozambique and Longbow could do with buffs.
Peacekeeper/Wingman could do with slight nerfs.

My main loadout is R301 for close quarters/ Hemlock for poking, very reliant on getting extended mags though especially on the R301.

Spitfire/Prowler (With selectfire - Auto) are both very solid options too.
R99 is great close quarters with attachments but much prefer the r301.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Think the Mozambique and Longbow could do with buffs.
Peacekeeper/Wingman could do with slight nerfs.

My main loadout is R301 for close quarters/ Hemlock for poking, very reliant on getting extended mags though especially on the R301.

Spitfire/Prowler (With selectfire - Auto) are both very solid options too.
R99 is great close quarters with attachments but much prefer the r301.
R301 is my go to as well, just about all I can get a kill with

Kaos

The wingman is ridiculous. Easily the best weapon in the game with the r99 a close second.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Made my first match winning kill just now.
It was my only kill tbf while one of my teammates got 16 kills and revived me twice.
Still feels like I won it by myself. :drool:

Ady87

I'm on 17 Wins, still finding mad inconsistency with random drops as can't get my mates to play the game for some reason. I guess like any BR, if you get good loot off the rip you're in with a shout of a good game. I feel like I make the same plays in games where i get 8+ kills as I do in games where I get smoked. I think the challenge is what keeps me coming back.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I'm on 17 Wins, still finding mad inconsistency with random drops as can't get my mates to play the game for some reason. I guess like any BR, if you get good loot off the rip you're in with a shout of a good game. I feel like I make the same plays in games where i get 8+ kills as I do in games where I get smoked. I think the challenge is what keeps me coming back.
8+ kills? Are you Rambo?

I prefer the much more cautious approach, like to build up my stuff. Usually end up with 2/3 kills a game now which I thought was good :lol:

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Had a game this weekend with two level 15-20 fellas from Scotland who were clueless but really took it seriously and were talking/shouting franatically to each other in a beautiful accent. We miraculously got to the final three after all kinds of weird stuff went on, like at one point one guy got lost while me and the other guy got killed, but he popped up just when the squad that killed us was going through our death boxes and he somehow killed everyone including the last guy while using a mozambique.

I was playing with Bangalore and popped the chimney a couple of times for cover but they thought it was enemies doing that, the one guy kept on screaming 'they're here Pete! They're somewhere Pete!' while there was no one near us.

Hardest laugh I've had in months. I also got the coins at level 43 to buy Caustic :drool:

Stactix

Had a game this weekend with two level 15-20 fellas from Scotland who were clueless but really took it seriously and were talking/shouting franatically to each other in a beautiful accent. We miraculously got to the final three after all kinds of weird stuff went on, like at one point one guy got lost while me and the other guy got killed, but he popped up just when the squad that killed us was going through our death boxes and he somehow killed everyone including the last guy while using a mozambique.

I was playing with Bangalore and popped the chimney a couple of times for cover but they thought it was enemies doing that, the one guy kept on screaming 'they're here Pete! They're somewhere Pete!' while there was no one near us.

Hardest laugh I've had in months. I also got the coins at level 43 to buy Caustic :drool:

Sounds like 2 I played with but didn't appear in recent players so couldn't add them :( Still pissed now! :lol:

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Sounds like 2 I played with but didn't appear in recent players so couldn't add them :( Still pissed now! :lol:
Yeah same problem here!

Been playing with all characters but Pathfinder was probably my least favourite. Somehow I completely missed the fact that you can use the grappling hook to reel in enemies. Until I saw this today :eek:

Just killed a guy directly after landing at Thunderdome by throwing some punches, then he ran away but I pulled him back in for the final punch and it was a lovely feeling. The stupid robot might be my favourite now!

Arc star teammate bomber seems like an epic idea as well.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Never played this, don't really want to play it alone, is there a caf club or something?

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Been struggling quite a bit since I started on pc. I started with peacemaker/wingman -

I don't know what it is with wingman but even when I ads it just doesn't seem to hit the target
Peacemaker - I land a couple shots but I miss a couple to. Which means I die.

Tonight i switched to the Eva-8. Massively underrated. The damage is consistent and reliable unlike the PK. And due to the increased fire rate it's better for playing aggressive I feel.

My second gun is the r301 (or spitfire) with no scope.

I have had 4 wins in 6 games tonight getting about 5 kills in each (I was averaging 2 before tonight)

I haven't really got a main legend, I have good games with each one. But i love caustic for late game.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Been struggling quite a bit since I started on pc. I started with peacemaker/wingman -

I don't know what it is with wingman but even when I ads it just doesn't seem to hit the target
Peacemaker - I land a couple shots but I miss a couple to. Which means I die.

Tonight i switched to the Eva-8. Massively underrated. The damage is consistent and reliable unlike the PK. And due to the increased fire rate it's better for playing aggressive I feel.

My second gun is the r301 (or spitfire) with no scope.

I have had 4 wins in 6 games tonight getting about 5 kills in each (I was averaging 2 before tonight)

I haven't really got a main legend, I have good games with each one. But i love caustic for late game.
Do you have good specs and internet connection? I'm not sure how much faffing with the settings helps but you have to think about that stuff in some shooters normally to optimize you own performance. All that combined could be affecting your accuracy.

Peacekeeper and Wingman are definitely two of the best guns. Peacekeeper can one-shot you if it hit's an amorless body well and Wingman instakills with a headshot if there's no helmet. Late game it does more damage with add-ons. PK becomes a midrange gun and Wingman a sniper but of course you'll not be able to take advantage of their OPness without actually hitting the target. Basically the best guns are more benefitial for better players.

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Never played this, don't really want to play it alone, is there a caf club or something?
Not at the moment there isn’t but could do with having a group chat or something on PS4 for people who play regularly. I’m getting tired of playing with randomers.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Not at the moment there isn’t but could do with having a group chat or something on PS4 for people who play regularly. I’m getting tired of playing with randomers.
I can do a group chat with everyone I have on the caf, did I add you?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I'd also be up for a PS4 group chat, if you're gonna make one.

My PSN is monomoiecular

Kaos

Whenever I kill someone with ‘Twitch’, ‘TTV’ or ‘TV’ in their name I can’t help but teabag them furiously.

Stactix

Had a lvl 76 leave after he didn't get wraith.. just a shame recent players isn't working properly would of sent the soppy tw*t some love.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
2nd game got 3 kills, became the kill leader for a short time, still no idea what i'm doing.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Managed to take out a team of 3 on my own!

Team mates died right on the drop. I killed two guys to retrieve their banner, and about 10 feet from the beacon they decide to leave!

So I decided to go back and kill one more before I quit, ran into a full team and managed to confuse them with the smoke and take them down with the Eva.

One guy had gold armour and backpack (how do they get this stuff so early?!)

I decided to see out the game but I only managed one more kill before being destroyed by the final team who had 19 kills between them.

Next game finished second again with 5 kills. But first time i have self revived and it couldn't have went better. I was downed in a corner and he turned around to revive his mate before healing himself. Up I get and finish him off. Bet he had no idea what happened.

Ps. I don't know how I did it, but I was downed earlier but still had my gun drawn and was shooting? Is this a bug

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Managed to take out a team of 3 on my own!

Team mates died right on the drop. I killed two guys to retrieve their banner, and about 10 feet from the beacon they decide to leave!

So I decided to go back and kill one more before I quit, ran into a full team and managed to confuse them with the smoke and take them down with the Eva.

One guy had gold armour and backpack (how do they get this stuff so early?!)

I decided to see out the game but I only managed one more kill before being destroyed by the final team who had 19 kills between them.

Next game finished second again with 5 kills. But first time i have self revived and it couldn't have went better. I was downed in a corner and he turned around to revive his mate before healing himself. Up I get and finish him off. Bet he had no idea what happened.

Ps. I don't know how I did it, but I was downed earlier but still had my gun drawn and was shooting? Is this a bug
Yeah, it's a bug that happens if you're downed while using a healing item.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
For some reason i'm only seeing messages from syrian in the chat group, it looks like he's talking to himself. :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Screw you PS4 bastards, I'm going to have to switch over next gen. Everyone is on the PlayStation it seems.
I have both but I'm playing this on the Xbox as that's what all my mates play on if you fancy a game sometime.

Cross-play will come soon I'm sure.