Other Apple Vision Pro

Dr. StrangeHate

The outer plastic easily being scratchable is a big problem and it costs $800 to repair.

Dr. StrangeHate

Haven’t watched the vid but why is it a big problem? It’s the inside that you look at. Scratches on the front surface are surely only a cosmetic issue?
The front facing cameras (which project the outside environment inside) are covered with that plastic.

Moby

Dick
I love it. I want it. The UX is super extra. It's infinite-screens, and looks incredible.

It feels ultra sad having to pick up my phone, enable the display and then find the content I am looking for while I am working on something else or watching TV when I can simply have that interface constantly stick towards the side of my view, but anyway, I super multi-task and I could take this onboard for sure.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I love it. I want it. The UX is super extra. It's infinite-screens, and looks incredible.

It feels ultra sad having to pick up my phone, enable the display and then find the content I am looking for while I am working on something else or watching TV when I can simply have that interface constantly stick towards the side of my view, but anyway, I super multi-task and I could take this onboard for sure.

SirAF

Ageist
The front facing cameras (which project the outside environment inside) are covered with that plastic.
That shouldn't be the case clearly, but surely people would want to be careful with such an expensive piece of tech? Don't leave it laying around and it won't scratch.

Moby

Dick
That shouldn't be the case clearly, but surely people would want to be careful with such an expensive piece of tech? Don't leave it laying around and it won't scratch.
Nah it needs to be upgraded. Durability is key for this to take off.

SirAF

Ageist
Nah it needs to be upgraded. Durability is key for this to take off.
I agree, but I'm still baffled how people don't take proper care of their stuff. I probably have a bit of a "Japanese" mentality in that I keep my things as pristine as possible, within reason :lol:

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Wow, there's literally no mention of any of the things I talked about in those charts but thanks for wasting our time sharing
It's clearly at least somewhat relevant.