Are Nickelback the worst band ever?

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
I love these kind of threads :lol:

Potato, you need the calm the feck down, I know you have just outed yourself as having the most abysml taste in music, but that's your own feckup, not Phils.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
They're the second greatest band ever!!!!!

The Flying Potato

I love these kind of threads :lol:

Potato, you need the calm the feck down, I know you have just outed yourself as having the most abysml taste in music, but that's your own feckup, not Phils.
Nice, someone else who thinks he has a superior music taste to everyone else. Well done.

Ixion

Only familar with a couple of their songs but they've never struck me as being bad enough to warrent all the hatred in this thread!

SCM

Are the worst band ever no, are they everyones taste again no. Some people like them, hate them or are indifferent to them and as everyones taste in music is different no one can say they have better taste than someone else. Everyone is an individual when it somes to music and it will always be that way.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
They were hardly ever gonna be that big with Jesus as their frontman.

beardsleybob

I'm a big Nickelback fan, and I'm surprised at the ignorance of some people. They're not accepting of anything they don't like.

What's up with that?

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Awful, no doubt about it.

But these are worse (it gets really good at 2:46):

Nice moves, you shockwave haircut freaks.

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
I'm a big Nickelback fan, and I'm surprised at the ignorance of some people. They're not accepting of anything they don't like.

What's up with that?
How do you want people to accept Nickelback? I think they are shit IMO of course, not stating it as fact. Although it may be fact.

As for the video above, holy shit:lol: that dance beat just comes out of nowhere:lol:

beardsleybob

How do you want people to accept Nickelback? I think they are shit IMO of course, not stating it as fact. Although it may be fact.

As for the video above, holy shit:lol: that dance beat just comes out of nowhere:lol:
When I said accepting, I didn't mean Nickelback specifically. Just in general. It's people like that goin around sayin "oh I don't like it so it's shit" which really pisses me off.

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
When I said accepting, I didn't mean Nickelback specifically. Just in general. It's people like that goin around sayin "oh I don't like it so it's shit" which really pisses me off.
I wasn't talking in general. My shit comments where specifically aimed at shit Nickelback. I don't really see that as ignorant since they are shit. That is my opinion and if you call me ignorant then you are ignorant for not respecting my right to call them shit.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Only familar with a couple of their songs but they've never struck me as being bad enough to warrent all the hatred in this thread!
Go on to youtube 5 times a day for 2 years and listen to "Rockstar". Then you'll know.

The band members should all be lined up and shot, just for being responsible of letting that utter abortion of a song reach the light of the day.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Some people actually like Meet the Spartans, Disaster Movie etc and other shit movies. That doesn't hinder the fact though that they are absolutely fecking awful.

It's the same with music. People who listen to Nickelback are generally soulless people with no real music taste. They obey what the radio tells them to listen to .

Northstand

:lol::lol::lol: That was a very entertaining half hour. Possibly the funniest thread since "John Terry Photo-shopped".

Nearco

youth team player
I've got a feeling Creed had some sort of Christianity thing going on. This makes them worse even before the music is heard.

Virtuoso

'Is' Nickelback the worst band ever? Really?

Anyway, no I don't think they are. Not that I particularly like them though. Just that there are actually worse bands out there in my opinion.

MUFCgal

I quite like Nickelback. They were the support act when I went to see Bon Jovi in Croke Park and I thought they were quite good. I like How You Remind Me, Hero and Rockstar.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I quite like Nickelback. They were the support act when I went to see Bon Jovi in Croke Park and I thought they were quite good. I like How You Remind Me, Hero and Rockstar.
:lol:

It's almost as if you've set out specifically to piss Nearco off.

The Flying Potato

Some people actually like Meet the Spartans, Disaster Movie etc and other shit movies. That doesn't hinder the fact though that they are absolutely fecking awful.

It's the same with music. People who listen to Nickelback are generally soulless people with no real music taste. They obey what the radio tells them to listen to .
Your a cock aswell.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The thread title should say 'Are Nickelback the worst band ever?', and it's annoying me to no end.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Creed were a lot worse than Nickleback.
Nope, at least Creed had a particular niche and a particular storytelling perspective. Which was the diabolical niche known as Christian Rock, but it's still better than what Nickleback are, which is generic go nowhere formula radio rock minus the niche.

Woodzy

I heard that the Christian thing with Creed was just a gimmick, and the singer was a actually complete cnut who just got pissed all the time.