Are the lads back in training yet?

IrishRedDevil

Mason is the typical youngster looking the steak well done.

Lindelof and Lingard with plain burgers perfectly sum them up as footballers.

Jacob

This is apparently the training camp squad. Surprised that Elanga isn't in training considering how well he performed in pre-season and the comments Ole made about him.
What an average collection of players that is. So much deadwood.

M16Red

Jesse having a cheese bun.. weirdo.. just order a cheese sandwich pal - your like a millionaire.

I think we should really think about selling Greenwood, he has something wrong him. I only cook one fillit steak... medium rear. You can have that or a cheese bun with Jesse..

Grande

Jesse having a cheese bun.. weirdo.. just order a cheese sandwich pal - your like a millionaire.

I think we should really think about selling Greenwood, he has something wrong him. I only cook one fillit steak... medium rear. You can have that or a cheese bun with Jesse..
Snack Fergie, smell Giggs.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
To be fair starting a new job on a Friday is pointless.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

So he will be there today according to Simon Stone

Marwood

I'd start Sancho against Everton or at least give him the second half. No time to lose now. Ideally he should have some training in him but that's the consequence of taking the longest holiday of all the international players. Straight in.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Not when you work weekends.
Ehhh maybe, but we've got a game tomorrow so you'd think our training today would be tailored around that.
Saturday we play, Sunday will probably be rest. Sancho will probably just do some light training by himself in the mean time.

saivet

Leeds really are the worst team to play on the opening day from a fitness perspective. Kalvin Phillips only had 11 days off after the Euros before starting pre season.

iamjacks

I didn't see Cavani training today. Wasn't he supposed to be back?

Posh Red

Leeds really are the worst team to play on the opening day from a fitness perspective. Kalvin Phillips only had 11 days off after the Euros before starting pre season.
I think our defence has a good chance of keeping them out. Just need to hope some of our second string forwards can pull a performance out of the bag.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Did amad and Bailey return?
The Olympics just ended so they'll probably have some time off. Keep in mind that they would have likely stayed for the closing ceremonies yesterday.

Edit*- It seems that athletes were required to leave within 48 hours of their last event so they might have left earlier but they'll probably still need some time off.

pascell

The Olympics just ended so they'll probably have some time off. Keep in mind that they would have likely stayed for the closing ceremonies yesterday.

Edit*- It seems that athletes were required to leave within 48 hours of their last event so they might have left earlier but they'll probably still need some time off.
I think Ole was hoping they'd use it as their pre season, so I'd imagine they'll be back in training soon.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
They'd likely have to isolate for 5 days no?