Are we now seeing the Carrick-McKenna influence?

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
If we accept that Ole/Phelan doesn't really have much coaching influence at the club - is it fair to say that these two are responsible for our poor ball movement and uncoordinated pressing?

Does Ole need to look at freshening up his coaching team in the summer? Question is, are there many high rated coaches out there willing to take on the coaching job while letting Ole keep the matchday fun to himself.
If Southampton hadn’t scored that late goal last night would you still post this? Or would you save it until the next time we didn’t pick up three points.

shaky

I actually thought this was going to be a bump praising Carrick for his work with Matic, Pogba, McTominay and Fred and McKenna for his work unlocking Rashford, Greenwood and Martial. Turns out I couldn’t have been more wrong :lol:
This is the thread for Einsteins who appreciate the fact that drawing a game should obviously lead to a mass clearout of the entire backroom staff.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
After one tough game they’re responsible for poor passing?

What about the previous 6 months when everything has looked so much better?
Oh that's just down to the individual brilliance of the players, nothing to do with coaching of course.

Draw one game where our two best midfielders were operating at around 60% of their efficiency and it's the coaches fault.

Caf rationale at its best

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
If we accept that Ole/Phelan doesn't really have much coaching influence at the club - is it fair to say that these two are responsible for our poor ball movement and uncoordinated pressing?

Does Ole need to look at freshening up his coaching team in the summer? Question is, are there many high rated coaches out there willing to take on the coaching job while letting Ole keep the matchday fun to himself.
:lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I actually thought this was going to be a bump praising Carrick for his work with Matic, Pogba, McTominay and Fred and McKenna for his work unlocking Rashford, Greenwood and Martial. Turns out I couldn’t have been more wrong :lol:
It's not even surprising when you see who bumped the thread :lol: