Are we the best team in Europe

Yes we are. Bring on city in the final.. Jose in!! and im going to wake up very soon

The worst part is reading comments in match thread "Haha! Criticize Mourinho now!" The *** thinks 10 minutes erases months of anti-Unitedness. We'll qualify to knockout stage and be round of 16 fodder, will also distract us from our task of fighting for a top4.

I don't get the point of these kind of threads. Just cluttering the forum.

The worst part is reading comments in match thread "Haha! Criticize Mourinho now!" The *** thinks 10 minutes erases months of anti-Unitedness. We'll qualify to knockout stage and be round of 16 fodder, will also distract us from our task of fighting for a top4.
Yep, much rather we went out.

Goes without saying surely.

I might as well close the thread now the answer is obvious!

Just knocked the favourites for the Champions League out on away goals, at their own stadium.

It’s ours to lose now!

Is this a ‘no’ then?

This should've been a knockout game. Imagine winning on away goals like we did just now?

Will that be remembered as his "running down the touchline" type celebration at United?

It's really nice to see happy cheery threads like this again, it's been too long.

And to answer your question, well, there's really no need to ask if the answer is already in the question.

Barely broke a sweat tonight, I just hope City can give us a challenge this weekend. It's almost too easy at the moment.
Watch the muppets on bluemoon & RAWK think this is a serious thread