Are we to have a new Election.

B Cantona

Desperate
Blimey, Balloonless has become a different person since being semi-modded. He was one of us, picked on at the real mod's pleasure, and now he's one of them, all power tripped up...

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
I think we should have some new elections regarding replacing certain mods.

Mods, don't take it personally, I'm sure you're good guys in real life, but you're not up to Modship standards yet, Mods require a level head.

We need more Mods like Sultan.

TheRedFlag

mehro said:
I prefer noodle. He's lazy. Lazy mods are nice.
yeah noodles too,

people who can let things go without having to resort to banning people after posting pictures of DJ Spoony.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Brad_Cantona83 said:
Blimey, Balloonless has become a different person since being semi-modded. He was one of us, picked on at the real mod's pleasure, and now he's one of them, all power tripped up...
Balloonless isn't actually a demi-mod, it was part of another joke.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
TheRedFlag said:
I think we should have some new elections regarding replacing certain mods.

Mods, don't take it personally, I'm sure you're good guys in real life, but you're not up to Modship standards yet, Mods require a level head.

We need more Mods like Sultan.
I agree with this.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
TheRedFlag said:
I reckon Marcos would make a good mod.
Same here, although I reckon he would find it hard to ban people as he is so nice.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Brad_Cantona83 said:
As humourous jokes go, making Balloonless a demi-mod isn't really up there...

I'm all for the Sultan fan club though, gave me my 'big break'
No..I didn't think that was funny either.

mehro

Ass face
TheRedFlag said:
yeah noodles too,

people who can let things go without having to resort to banning people after posting pictures of DJ Spoony.
That's just Weaste. He's kinda strict. Takes his job very seriously. You need at least one mod to be like that.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I see your point Mehro. The problem with having 'just nice' kind of mods is bannings will be harder to make for those who really deserve it. Someone said at one point mods get paid, is there any truth in that?

Torres_gay_mullet

TheRedFlag said:
It was better without certain mods
I thought you were banned with Marcos. Whats going on today. Has the world gone mad ?

The general forum was like a battlefield with dead bodies and closed threads all over the place.

mehro

Ass face
Hectic said:
I see your point Mehro. The problem with having 'just nice' kind of mods is bannings will be harder to make for those who really deserve it. Someone said at one point mods get paid, is there any truth in that?
No they don't.

TheRedFlag

Hectic said:
The only things that piss me off is people who make light of tragic events like Munich and Hillsborough.

If people stay well clear of these, then they're always welcome on here.

Torres_gay_mullet

Hectic said:
I've no idea if they get paid but I think there was something in the general about it.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
TheRedFlag said:
The only things that piss me off is people who make light of tragic events like Munich and Hillsborough.
Yep. Also the racist posters get on my nerves or just out and out wums. To LFC2IDIE - me marcos and trf got warning bans. We were banned for a few minutes but then allowed back in.

Torres_gay_mullet

Hectic said:
:lol: how do we go about doing that!
I'll start a new thread in the general and we should delete my previous post.

Edit** You start a thread in the general as nobody will believe me.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
LFC2IDIE said:
I'll start a new thread in the general and we should delete my previous post.

Edit** You start a thread in the general as nobody will believe me.
If I start a thread I will be banned going by the current way of things! We will let it lie for a day and then do it...all clever and subtle like.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Ah problem - I can't start the thread because I asked if they get paid and you put 'theres a thread in the general about it', i cant make the thread and ask the question!

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
mehro said:
That's just Weaste. He's kinda strict. Takes his job very seriously. You need at least one mod to be like that.
i totally agree here, he's the one of the toughest mod that stands for the caf when the cnuts of the other side comes to cry like stupid babies

TheRedFlag

marcosdeto said:
i totally agree here, he's the one of the toughest mod that stands for the caf when the cnuts of the other side comes to cry like stupid babies
it doesn't take a genius to be harsh in these events.

sweeping changes are needed, and should be implemented asap.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Hectic said:
Yep. Also the racist posters get on my nerves or just out and out wums. To LFC2IDIE - me marcos and trf got warning bans. We were banned for a few minutes but then allowed back in.
That was just a bit of fun Hectic...you weren't really banned. Senior posters are not banned without consultation amongst mods, which usually takes time.

I would say both yourself and Marcos are very much the heartbeat of the caf, I doubt you would ever get the ban.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Sultan said:
That was just a bit of fun Hectic...you weren't really banned. Senior posters are not banned without consultation amongst mods, which usually takes time.

I would say both yourself and Marcos are very much the heartbeat of the caf, I doubt you would ever get the ban.
Really? Haha you lot have completely messed with me today. Im still struggling to figure out everything. So the bannings we got were just a joke and the permenant bannings I was threatened with was a joke as well? Thanks very much for helping me out there. If all of that was a prank then certain people are extremely believable!

Balloonless

Sultan said:

Look at my thread in the mod forum "hectic".

Thanks

topper

Clown
Congrats to Smashed and Ballonless on their demi elevation - Smashed for El Presidente of the World and B as El Presidente in waiting - Viva the revolution

twitter thread suggester
TRF: There's no way the mods would let Balloonless loose with any mod-powers. I'm quite sure it's just a joke.
Balloon-guy started to act as a mod for the fun of it a few weeks back, and the mods probably decided to play along on the joke by giving him that tagline.
Or at least I hope that's the case.

TheRedFlag

Top said:
TRF: There's no way the mods would let Balloonless loose with any mod-powers. I'm quite sure it's just a joke.
Balloon-guy started to act as a mod for the fun of it a few weeks back, and the mods probably decided to play along on the joke by giving him that tagline.
Or at least I hope that's the case.
We can only hope.

It's like when you're playing with a retarded kid, they do things that they think is funny, but you don't think its funny, but because its a spastic kid, you can't come to calling him a retarded spastic and to stop doing it.