Are you not entertained??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJJT

We are terrible. Utterly terrible. Most of you wanted Ole out now we are served up with this shite. I know it’s early days but we’ve set ourselves back so far now. Ole had to go due to results but the players killed him, there’s no other reason for such a drop off. I think he would have turned this around and now we are back to a 3 year rebuild and we won’t get any where. Utter shite

minoo-utd

Ole had to go. And some players too. We need a world class manager which hopefully should get in the summer and only then things should get better. but now unfortunately I see us not playing C.L football next season which maybe will affect us in terms of players, think about Ronaldo! He is not taking that.

marktan

Ole tried but ultimately he isn't a top tier manager.

No clue if Ralf is any good or not but so far it's been shite.

Probably continue to the merry-go-round come summer but again ultimately it comes down to the board and owners not having a clue

LJJT

Ole’s team would have won tonight. Laughing emojis all you like. We are shit. Utter shit

James35

It will take a small miracle for this squad as it is to ever challenge for the top honours in my opinion. Let’s just hope the full time manager we get in the summer and hopefully some very good signings being made will give us a solid platform going forward to improve. Hopefully Ralf has a very good impact in his advisory role and also as the interim for the rest of this season but he was never going to pull up any trees. This season has been a shambles and I’m sure it will still have plenty more bumps along the way but we’ll surely improve over time. Roll on the summer for me and hopefully some of the crap we have playing for us now never see the first team again.

Reactions: Sultan

LJJT

My point is most fans went mad for getting rid of Ole. We are in a worse position now. So, are we not entertained?- are we feck it’s utter shit and we are a mess again. 3 years until we can even think about winning anything

Tarrou

My point is most fans went mad for getting rid of Ole. We are in a worse position now. So, are we not entertained?- are we feck it’s utter shit and we are a mess again. 3 years until we can even think about winning anything
nothing that happens after he was sacked will change the fact he wasn't good enough

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Ole’s team would have won tonight. Laughing emojis all you like. We are shit. Utter shit
Got tonked by Watford the last time we saw Ole on the touchline. Lets not rewrite history. I find this far more bearable because a) we know we have a plan for once and b) the manager seems willing to speak truthfully and without bias about the team. Ole compounded our misery by pretending things were great whilst we all died a bit inside whilst watching his football.

OverratedOpinion

A team that has been ravaged with covid and has confidence that is shot to shit didn't perform brilliantly?

I am personally shocked and outraged.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Ole was shit, this guy ain't the answer though. 4222? Do me a favour worst formation I've ever seen an abomination

OverratedOpinion

I love Ole, he seems like a wonderful bloke and I enjoyed good portions of his reign but 2 things jump to mind.

1. We probably would have lost that the way things were going.
2. If things had turned around and we were experiencing a stretch of form and won that 5-2 that would be great but still papering over the cracks. Bringing an experienced man like Rangnick in is not supposed to be a short term solution, he is supposed to steady the ship and then hopefully use his experience to set us on a course far better than 2 really fun stretches of form each season on the way to finishing 3rd and losing cup finals. Will it work? There are no guarantees in football but it is a worthwhile exercise surely.

Nicolarra90

Think this happened.
Our players loved Ole, but they wanted an elite manager to get results. Instead they got RR... so the bigger names probably see his CV and think who is this guy, why should I listen to him, he has won nothing.

They listened Ole because of respect... they don't respect RR. It has no turnaround IMO, not with the main squad at least.

Suedesi

Shut the feck up

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ole wouldn’t have turned it around. We’d never improve under Ole more than we did. You are aware this is an interim manager?

LJJT

Got tonked by Watford the last time we saw Ole on the touchline. Lets not rewrite history. I find this far more bearable because a) we know we have a plan for once and b) the manager seems willing to speak truthfully and without bias about the team. Ole compounded our misery by pretending things were great whilst we all died a bit inside whilst watching his football.
Yeah great, the new manager has zero solutions. At least with ole when we watched a game we generally always had a chance. Especially when he made subs which every one said he was shit at. But we won games.

Djemba-Djemba

Yeah great, the new manager has zero solutions. At least with ole when we watched a game we generally always had a chance. Especially when he made subs which every one said he was shit at. But we won games.
Barely won a game for weeks under Ole.

Have you forgotten how bad results were under him before he was sacked?

Withnail

Bizarre take. We had lost 5 in 7 when he was sacked and looked likely to ship 3 or 4 goals each game.

Ralph's only in the door and Covid's disrupted things a fair bit. Give it a minute.

Djemba-Djemba

Seems like everyone forgot about results in the 2 previous seasons?!
I hope you're just drunk and not that you've just gone mental.

You're posting utter shite.

I love Ole, he should have been sacked weeks before he actually was. I'm sure if you asked him now he'd admit he deserved to be sacked.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Seems like everyone forgot about results in the 2 previous seasons?!
Up and down all the way. Winning games whilst playing dreadful or just through sheer luck at times. Ole's best period in terms of performances with results was the first 7 or 8. It was all down hill from there in terms of performances and results caught up too many times.

Look at our last 10 games of last season. People think the rot started this season but it was just a continuation.

R'hllor

This whole place is in shit sinking with each passing manager.

Womp

idiot
Rangnick has been here a few weeks and has probably barely even had any time to actually train the players given the fixture pile up and that the training ground was closed due to the whole squad having fecking Covid ffs. How quickly did you think an actual manager who could coach would get things right? Anyone thinking it was a quick fix was severely mistaken.

Ole wasn't good enough and he's a large part as to why we are in this position too. Some of it his fault, some of it like the fact that he was even hired in the first place and then kept on far longer than he should have been - isn't, but regardless of the manager and how good they are, anyone thinking that we will look like City in a matter of weeks needs to really curb their expectations.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yeah because Ole seeing us get embarrassed by our rivals was highly entertaining.

Using an interim manager to defend Ole is amusing

wise_old_man

Ole had to go. And some players too. We need a world class manager which hopefully should get in the summer and only then things should get better. but now unfortunately I see us not playing C.L football next season which maybe will affect us in terms of players, think about Ronaldo! He is not taking that.
We go on and on about how we need "fighters" in the squad, yet we fear we won't attract players due to lack of Champions League football?

The real fighters will come to take us back to Europe and the top. If they only come AFTER we qualify for Europe, they might belong to the same prima-donna group we are trying to get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.