Arse FAM TV

Chipper

Adulterer.
That's brilliant! I've seen the cover picture of a record that Robbie made in the past but never heard him before.

General Levy performing too on the next tweet if clicking through to the twitter thread. Can't say I know much about the genre but do remember this mainstream hit of his:

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
It's funny (or actually really annoying) that Robbie starts almost every interview with a 1min monologue. Always has to get his opinion out before letting the other guy speak. Would be a terrible interviewer.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
It's Don Robbie, ya know? :lol: I actually love him and Troopz, as controversial as that may sound, they provide great entertainment and have a good chemistry between them when doing interviews or shows on AFTV.
I like them a lot too:lol:

lysglimt

Scout
One day I hope to hear an Arsenal-fan not molesting the English language

Castia

It’s not the same anymore. They’re all in on it and get paid a good sum of money to do it, I’ve seen JT do that same rant for about 3 years now he’s just replaced the Wenger hate for Emery. Boring.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
What a Dad DT is. Leaving his kid at home on his 9th birthday to act like a dickhead on the internet. Madness.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I still chuckle at Squires putting DT in that Arsenal cartoon

Get your money and all, but I wonder how Robbie feels about the fact that if Arsenal were... City or Liverpool or Leicester, then business would be rough for him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What a Dad DT is. Leaving his kid at home on his 9th birthday to act like a dickhead on the internet. Madness.
It's the way he tried to dress it up as being for his kid's benefit that was amazing.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Piers on AFTV. He's always bang on the money when he talks about Arsenal.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Am I the only one who thinks the channel needs a bit of a reboot?

The DT, Troopz and Claude ranting and Ty seeing the bright side of being eaten by a crocodile shit has gone ridiculously stale, they've given the audience far too much of what they want.

Think they need to refresh a bit, tell the three above to take a bit more of a back seat and have other fans as the face of the channel doing the biases TV show etc al. I even think Robbie needs to delegate duties a bit especially on podcasts, he doesn't have (or show) his own opinion and just goes against the person he's talking to just because.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
What’s special about 9th birthday? I doubt anyone remember their 9th birthday

VJ1762

I still chuckle at Squires putting DT in that Arsenal cartoon

Get your money and all, but I wonder how Robbie feels about the fact that if Arsenal were... City or Liverpool or Leicester, then business would be rough for him.
DT was even featured in the 'The Feud: Ferguson vs Wenger' documentary I think.

Robbie is savvy, he would find a way to survive.