Arse FAM TV

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
They have become a full-on entertainment channel now. They sell merchandise, have their own reality TV series and I think Robbie even has a show on Channel 4 or something in the UK. They may have started with honest intentions, but I think they have moved a significant way away from that. The amount of times that I have heard Wenger being called a fraud, an asshole, a b****rd by their own fans...
I know we have really struggled after he retired, but on some level, I am glad that Fergie left before social media really blew up. I wouldn't put it past our fans online to use derogatory language towards him, if we were on a bad run of form.
You should have been here 2004-July 2006

InfiniteBoredom

I only started following in 2008, so I missed the drama. I know Utd fans wanted him out. Was it a very vocal majority?
I read a couple of old threads and the feelings were pretty similar to when Arsenal fans started losing fate en masse circa 2011or so, that he was losing his touch and it was pure stubbornness to persist with youths like Ronaldo/Fletcher/Rooney without getting world class players.

Mind you, not a majority or even close to it. Let’s just say a sizeable minority. Football fans have always been impatient and fickle.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Trending on twatter. Does it ever trend when they're winning? Robbie's such a hypocrite

GifLord

Why is Robbie a hypocrite?
He was on talksport a few days ago and talked some utter nonsense like people watch Arsfantv when they win games but then you go and look for yourself and the top 30 most viewed vids you'd be lucky to find 4 of them where they won.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
He was on talksport a few days ago and talked some utter nonsense like people watch Arsfantv when they win games but then you go and look for yourself and the top 30 most viewed vids you'd be lucky to find 4 of them where they won.
I heard that. The fact he said they gave fans a voice, but it is the same old fans you hear from.

Fooza

Even though I agree aftv generate more on losses. On their win against west ham, they had a video on nearly 500k views and another close to 400k so people do watch aftv when they win. I really didn't understand the hate on that topic.

LVGSdive

I thought he came across badly. Acting like he knew more than Simon Jordan about football, just because he goes to the games and Simon Jordan doesn't.

Simon Jordan has forgotten more about football than Robbie will ever know.

saivet

Even though I agree aftv generate more on losses. On their win against west ham, they had a video on nearly 500k views and another close to 400k so people do watch aftv when they win. I really didn't understand the hate on that topic.
Yeah I know Arsenal fans that watch AFTV regularly and watch some of their content out side of fan cams. It's opposition that tend to just watch stuff when they lose.

GifLord

Only the main cast gets those views - DT, BLudfam.
AFTV had over 4mil views just from the Brighton loss vids. When they won vs WHU they just made over 2mil. A draw against Norwich had more views total :lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Can’t see there being too bad a reaction today. Can’t blame the temp manager, and they’re used to being owned by City

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Can’t work out if he’s stoned or just devastated in that
Listening to their constant whining and reference to Lungberg as a legend just makes me want to see them lose again and again

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not surprising really, they make Arsenal fans look daft.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Not surprising really, they make Arsenal fans look daft.
I'm surprised it's taken this long. The channel was probably created with good intentions but now it's toxic to the club.

Robbie just started an eBay account I heard...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Tbf, I think some Arsenal fans are more concerned with the way AFTV embarrasses them then the actual ills of the club.

RAVred

Arsenal fans are clowns and pathetic, no wonder their the laughing stock of english football.

I cant remember seeing this much energy to get the board or owners changed, and their club has been shite for years now. I can honestly see it going down the Milan road (worse than United, mind) in a few years even though Arteta is a decent appointment

AshRK

Yeah, Robbie constantly claiming theyre the voice of ordinary fans was bound to get a backlash sooner or later
I don't think the channel per se was a problem. It's the way it was presented. Many Arsenal fans couldn't stand the likes of DT who were representing themselves than the club. I think there are some really nice people who speak sense in AFTV like Lee judges, Curtis and the guy who talks about tactics. People were tired from the likes of DT, troopz, Claude.

The channel to survive needs a major revamp.