Arse FAM TV

Yes its AFTVs fault Arsenal have only won 5 of their 18 games in the league. They need to get a grip.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yes its AFTVs fault Arsenal have only won 5 of their 18 games in the league. They need to get a grip.
They have been turning on themselves for about 3-4 years.
The atmosphere in the ground during and post Wenger era was really toxic. Fights between respective pro and anti Wenger groups ...,embarrassment as supporters.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
It's not the concept the fans disagree with I don't think. Robbie has built a business out of it by deliberately interviewing very opinionated numbskulls. People tune in for DT, Claude and Troops and he knows that. They are the 'box office' videos because all three are seriously unhinged individuals.

Inigo Montoya

It's not the concept the fans disagree with I don't think. Robbie has built a business out of it by deliberately interviewing very opinionated numbskulls. People tune in for DT, Claude and Troops and he knows that. They are the 'box office' videos because all three are seriously unhinged individuals.
They do seek him out post match and he gives them the sound bite.

Works both ways I suppose

AshRK

The reason arsenal fans are tired of them is because they have been building this toxic atmosphere. Criticizing is fine but they have been going overboard and Robie and co. seem to be relishing that.

Like I said they need to revamp the channel a bit.

They have been turning on themselves for about 3-4 years.
The atmosphere in the ground during and post Wenger era was really toxic. Fights between respective pro and anti Wenger groups ...,embarrassment as supporters.
They should be putting that energy towards their board. The owners are awful and they pay the highest prices in Europe for season tickets but they're moaning about AFTV, im sorry but they're jokers.

cyberman

I don't think the channel per se was a problem. It's the way it was presented. Many Arsenal fans couldn't stand the likes of DT who were representing themselves than the club. I think there are some really nice people who speak sense in AFTV like Lee judges, Curtis and the guy who talks about tactics. People were tired from the likes of DT, troopz, Claude.

The channel to survive needs a major revamp.
Imo its gone from ordinary fans to being built around a few personalities with randomers thrown in. If they interviewed different people each week then fair enough but its got nothing to do with ordinary fans anymore.
Robbie cant even go to pre season friendlies anymore without Tropz etc. Its just infested eith the same toxic contributers.

Inigo Montoya

They should be putting that energy towards their board. The owners are awful and they pay the highest prices in Europe for season tickets but they're moaning about AFTV, im sorry but they're jokers.
Totally agree.

Highest ticket prices and 50% of them leave early so they don’t have to wait too long for their transport!!

Inigo Montoya

Imo its gone from ordinary fans to being built around a few personalities with randomers thrown in. If they interviewed different people each week then fair enough but its got nothing to do with ordinary fans anymore.
Robbie cant even go to pre season friendlies anymore without Tropz etc. Its just infested eith the same toxic contributers.
Robbie needs to find a new source of income

Dick Dastardly

Supports
Wrexham
If I was an Arsenal fan I would be seriously annoyed with AFTV. I have a friend who has had a season ticket at Arsenal for years and any mention of Troopz or DT gets his blood pressure rising. They are destroying the fabric of their club with these imbeciles.

R'hllor

Its really laughable. What a spineless bunch, singing "AFTV get out of our club" or what ever while you cant hear a peep from same bunch about board, that cnut Kroenke.

Blame a fan channel for toxic surroundings in any club, sure, sure, lets not talk why those fans pay highest season ticket in the fecking universe, nah. What a fecking joke.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
It's ironic that Robbie had a go at Simon Jordan for questioning his right to express his negative opinions on Arsenal along with the other regulars. But then he has a problem with other Arsenal fans expressing negative views about AFTV?? They've been dishing it week in week out for years. They have to take it too.

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
Can someone explain why there is so much hate for AFTV? I get that people like Troopz and especially DT could be unlikable to some.
Other than that, I don't get the blame they are getting. The last few years Arsenal have been terrible and its not like their negativity is without a reason.

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
Spot on and amazed people don't get this, I have no doubt the board will get stick as well, its not like they havent. make no mistakes the boos on match day are as much to do with the board as they are the players. Fans need to take protests outside the ground now, before and after the game, team should be backed with a new manager at the helm...sadly I think people overestimate how much someone like kronke would care, not like the dude isnt use to getting stick

Renegade

People hate popular things, simple.
Imagine if old Trafford season ticket holders demanded Redcafe be shutdown due to the negativity the past 6 years.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I don't think anyone criticising AFTV thinks they are the problem with the club. They just think the channel has now become too toxic and it has a couple of bellends constantly on the face of the channel which is not representive of the general fan base.

R'hllor

It's ironic that Robbie had a go at Simon Jordan for questioning his right to express his negative opinions on Arsenal along with the other regulars. But then he has a problem with other Arsenal fans expressing negative views about AFTV?? They've been dishing it week in week out for years. They have to take it too.
Not if reasoning is proper bollox.

R'hllor

I don't think anyone criticising AFTV thinks they are the problem with the club. They just think the channel has now become too toxic and it has a couple of bellends constantly on the face of the channel which is not representive of the general fan base.
They ever said that they represent anyone else beside them self? I mean, before, when i didnt know better, watched Full time devils from time to time, never thought oh that Teit guy is representing me.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Genuine question: are the more vocal/critical AFTV stars sincere, or are they 'characters' who are playing a part?

R'hllor

This whole toxic thing, lets say you just remove fan channel out of the picture, people think that toxicity will just leave that cash cow corp club and everything will be rosy after.

cyberman

This whole toxic thing, lets say you just remove fan channel out of the picture, people think that toxicity will just leave that cash cow corp club and everything will be rosy after.
No but its a go to channel for rivals to laugh at their club and for people to make money off their misery.
AFTV are massive, lets not pretend theyre a little blip on the radar.
We blacklist journos for clickbait tweets that sucker fans in ffs, never mind this.
They say they represent ordinary fans, what if their over the top actions dont actually do that?

R'hllor

Genuine question: are the more vocal/critical AFTV stars sincere, or are they 'characters' who are playing a part?
Maybe both, sure they getting some type of gain out of it, some more, some less but is there a reason to doubt their love or what ever for Arsenal as their club?

AaronRedDevil

Yeah, Robbie constantly claiming theyre the voice of ordinary fans was bound to get a backlash sooner or later
Reckon they need more different fans on the channel, the usual ones they have all have the same opinion and toxicity, need to do what FTD do. Question random fans.

0le

AFTV are not the reason Arsenal are struggling. Their shambolic recruitment in general, in particular for defence, has caused that as well as the weak mentality of the majority of their players and the failure to resolve the Ozil issue. It is absolutely absurd to blame a fan channel or hypothetically a forum or sub-reddit. The real blame lies with a combination of the board, the players and the staff.

As a sidenote, Robbie has done nothing wrong, neither have those fans for giving their opinion. No one is forced to watch any of their content, so it doesn't seem reasonable to be angered by their presence.

R'hllor

No but its a go to channel for rivals to laugh at their club and for people to make money off their misery.
AFTV are massive, lets not pretend theyre a little blip on the radar.
We blacklist joirnos for clickbait tweets that sucker fans in ffs, never mind this
Rivals would laugh regardless and yea they make money out their own misery, its a trade, why Claude shouldnt earn some dime while paying highest ticket and watching his club being drained by those corp cnuts, look at the state of the guy, issues he has and pricks in comment section have a cheek to accuse him that he doesnt care.

This whole is a joke, first journos and media stirring shit, Troopz and Auba picture for example etc. and now here comes another wave from some bunch, like AFTV was in away end for the first time.

R'hllor

Yea spend money on David fecking Luiz as a fix for your defense and say nothing as a fan, just bend over and take it.

cyberman

AFTV are not the reason Arsenal are struggling. Their shambolic recruitment in general, in particular for defence, has caused that as well as the weak mentality of the majority of their players and the failure to resolve the Ozil issue. It is absolutely absurd to blame a fan channel or hypothetically a forum or sub-reddit. The real blame lies with a combination of the board, the players and the staff.

As a sidenote, Robbie has done nothing wrong, neither have those fans for giving their opinion. No one is forced to watch any of their content, so it doesn't seem reasonable to be angered by their presence.
What do you think AFTV are getting blamed for?

Rafaeldagold

How pathetic ha. People don’t like anyone else being a success basically. So they think they’re all hard chanting ‘get out of our club’ They’ve been the most intriguing thing about your bland club for years. They’re all ok as well with decent opinions (particularly Lee Judges)

DT is a Cnut though

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Arsenal were fairly irrelevant before AFTV tbf, that channel has put the club back into the headlines but for the wrong reasons

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They ever said that they represent anyone else beside them self? I mean, before, when i didnt know better, watched Full time devils from time to time, never thought oh that Teit guy is representing me.
It doesn't work that way though. Whenever we think of Arsenal fan reactions the first thing most people do is jump to the videos of DT and Troops. I know lots of Arsenal fans that are angry that they are the face of the fan channel.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Its really laughable. What a spineless bunch, singing "AFTV get out of our club" or what ever while you cant hear a peep from same bunch about board, that cnut Kroenke.

Blame a fan channel for toxic surroundings in any club, sure, sure, lets not talk why those fans pay highest season ticket in the fecking universe, nah. What a fecking joke.
Not if reasoning is proper bollox.
Maybe both, sure they getting some type of gain out of it, some more, some less but is there a reason to doubt their love or what ever for Arsenal as their club?
Rivals would laugh regardless and yea they make money out their own misery, its a trade, why Claude shouldnt earn some dime while paying highest ticket and watching his club being drained by those corp cnuts, look at the state of the guy, issues he has and pricks in comment section have a cheek to accuse him that he doesnt care.

This whole is a joke, first journos and media stirring shit, Troopz and Auba picture for example etc. and now here comes another wave from some bunch, like AFTV was in away end for the first time.
Yea spend money on David fecking Luiz as a fix for your defense and say nothing as a fan, just bend over and take it.
Think I've found Robbie's RedCafe account