Arse FAM TV

cyberman

Watched us dominate them at the Emirates last year and lost three one. Looking forward to this

Chief123

Absolutely can’t fecking wait!

Butttttt……

Take your time with it, take your time with it! :lol:

Edwards6

Looking forward to this, anyone see Robbie on Sky sports yesterday? Arguing against any United player being in a combined XI and insisting Arteta is the better manager as well

SuperiorXI

So happy we beat them, it wasn't right seeing them doing so well. Looking forward to the ranting from AFTV, hopefully they lose the plot although they shouldn't, they played excellent.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Robbie has a real hatred for us, so it'll be great watching the smarm on his face

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking forward to this, anyone see Robbie on Sky sports yesterday? Arguing against any United player being in a combined XI and insisting Arteta is the better manager as well
He's generally a sound guy, but when it comes to United he becomes an utterly deluded mess, aka Ty in his usual state.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He's generally a sound guy, but when it comes to United he becomes an utterly deluded mess, aka Ty in his usual state.
Probably still spiteful for stopping them winning several in a row back in the early noughties.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
"Eriksen you're a cheat. I hope United get relegated"

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I went back through their watchalong and looked at the moments when the goals went in.

To be honest it wasn't very reactionary. They seem to have a level-headed crew on there these days (therefore I'd imagine views are down as their target audience was never Arsenal fans).

Robbie wasn't even on it. Has he kind of stopped giving a shit or?

Chief123

I’m probably going to camp the night on there YouTube for the rest of the night. :D

Kaos

I went back through their watchalong and looked at the moments when the goals went in.

To be honest it wasn't very reactionary. They seem to have a level-headed crew on there these days (therefore I'd imagine views are down as their target audience was never Arsenal fans).

Robbie wasn't even on it. Has he kind of stopped giving a shit or?
The usual bunch are at the games doing reactions I think. So the good stuff is yet to come :drool:

Chairman Steve

Someone bring up Troopz‘ stream as well. I feel like the thread title should include him as well as AFTV because how he is. :lol:

EDIT:

On the Antony goal, count how many times he says ‘He ain’t dun fack aww blud’ in 10 seconds :p

Last edited:

brian017

Robbie: " Arsenal dominated the game, I can't remember Ramsdale having to make a save"

Shots on Target 6-3 to United. Apart from the header in the first half, De Gea hadn't to make another save until the 94th min which was a weak long range shot straight at him... but yeah dominated the game alright

redcucumber

Ramsdale made the biggest save of the game from that Bruno chance after his initial feck up.

Chief123

Someone bring up Troopz‘ stream as well. I feel like the thread title should include him as well as AFTV because how he is. :lol:

EDIT:

On the Antony goal, count how many times he says ‘He ain’t dun fack aww blud’ in 10 seconds :p
Some absolute gems! :lol: :lol:

Match clock
11:35 - disallowed goal (“suck your mum Bruno”) The ecstasy and then despair even when he thinks the ref has given a goal after the VAR check :lol:

34:10 - Antony “He ain’t done feck all” x 45. Spend next 4 mins abusing Antony. :lol:

59:10 - Saka goal “Suck on these blud”

64:50 - Rashford goal - complete and utter devestation. After telling the whole world to suck his balls he got brought right back down to earth. :lol:

74:40 - Rashford goal - “Ahh fack off blud. Seriously man, seriously”

Last edited:

Raw

EDIT:

58th minute, listen what he says about Martinez. What a bellend.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
"you'll get banged up you little fecking midget"

While on stream with Za. Is Troopz even taller than Martínez?

crossy1686

career ending

EDIT:

My favourite part was where he called Antony a midget while his midget mate is sitting there watching the game with him