Arse FAM TV

OverratedOpinion

Too much chatter in this thread without the content. Piss poor. So, here it is.

Robbie

Listen to this clown. He is up there with ty.

These two morons below were so full of it before the match now watch the humbling.
Oh Robbie,

"We dominated the game, Ramsdale wasn't tested." - Utd 6 shots on target, Arsenal 3 shots on target.
"The foul on Eriksen wasn't a foul." - Was clear as day, went through the back of Eriksen and didn't touch the ball whilst 2 refs both agreed after being given the benefit of watching multiple slow motion replays.
"All their goals were counter attacking goals" - First goal had 20 odd passes over the course of more than a minute.
"United fans will feel lucky to get a result" - Yes we are very lucky that a team who had 3 shots on target didn't score 4 goals.

There is plenty more but I feel he is a little blinded by emotion there.

SAF is the GOAT

Oh Robbie,

"We dominated the game, Ramsdale wasn't tested." - Utd 6 shots on target, Arsenal 3 shots on target.
"The foul on Eriksen wasn't a foul." - Was clear as day, went through the back of Eriksen and didn't touch the ball whilst 2 refs both agreed after being given the benefit of watching multiple slow motion replays.
"All their goals were counter attacking goals" - First goal had 20 odd passes over the course of more than a minute.
"United fans will feel lucky to get a result" - Yes we are very lucky that a team who had 3 shots on target didn't score 4 goals.

Even their disallowed goal was 1 pass from a counter attacking position to Martinelli, what is he talking about ?

Lentwood

They played about as well as they could have possibly played and they managed three shots on target and lost 3-1. Their solitary goal came from an error by our CB.

Yet they seem to want to crib us about that somehow?

We told them before the game..."you'll be surprised how decent we are, there's not much between the teams' and we were proven right. As usual, they couldn't accept reason and had to get carried away.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Why doesn't Robbie stick to the old format with him interviewing the regulars ? At least get Ty, Lee Judge, and Kelichi (and DT once he's out of prison) to come on.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Not going to lie, I miss DT. He's a loathsome person, but I can't deny the entertainment he brought me watching his meltdowns.

My all time favourite meltdown was the United Stand v AFTV football game. Goldbridge did him and DT just dirty tackles him. Completely loses it, starts a fight, gets sent off and game is abandoned. His own son had to try and calm him down.

What a fanny.

Djemba-Djemba

Not going to lie, I miss DT. He's a loathsome person, but I can't deny the entertainment he brought me watching his meltdowns.

My all time favourite meltdown was the United Stand v AFTV football game. Goldbridge did him and DT just dirty tackles him. Completely loses it, starts a fight, gets sent off and game is abandoned. His own son had to try and calm him down.

What a fanny.
Nah it was funny when you just thought he was this silly clown who got angry at football.

Now we know DT is a violent dangerous scumbag all those incidents are much darker now.

They surely can never have him on again.

OverratedOpinion

Why doesn't Robbie stick to the old format with him interviewing the regulars ? At least get Ty, Lee Judge, and Kelichi (and DT once he's out of prison) to come on.
I think a few of them got sick of being the majority of his show and receiving none of the profits.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Nah it was funny when you just thought he was this silly clown who got angry at football.

Now we know DT is a violent dangerous scumbag all those incidents are much darker now.

What did he do? I’m a bit out the loop sorry

Giggsy13

Oh Robbie,

Theyre so fecking bitter. Wonderful watch.

Withnail

Too much chatter in this thread without the content. Piss poor. So, here it is.

Robbie

Listen to this clown. He is up there with ty.

These two morons below were so full of it before the match now watch the humbling.
Robbie says he can't remember Ramsdale making a save. That was the feckin problem mate. He picked the ball out of his own net three times :lol:

SAF is the GOAT

Robbie says he can't remember Ramsdale making a save. That was the feckin problem mate. He picked the ball out of his own net three times :lol:
Sancho on the first minutes of the game, Bruno in 1v1 with him after Pastor Fred stole the ball from Zinchenko I think and that's the 2 straight out of my head and I'm sure there's more.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

What a fanny.
It does warm my heart a little that he is behind bars & is not able to enjoy this purple patch of theirs appropriately.

He can still practice this in the clink…

BorisManUtd

One reason I like seeing us beat Arsenal though they haven't been top team for really long time is this people from AFTV who never seem to give us or anyone else any respect. Claude was such a likeable character, so is Lee it seems but rest of them are just idiots and I love seeing them going mad when every time their team loses :lol:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
One reason I like seeing us beat Arsenal though they haven't been top team for really long time is this people from AFTV who never seem to give us or anyone else any respect. Claude was such a likeable character, so is Lee it seems but rest of them are just idiots and I love seeing them going mad when every time their team loses :lol:
Precisely. But the characters of AFTV are bipolar. So many of them said that Arteta wasn't good enough a season ago and now the same ones think they are the greatest team since the Invincibles and Arteta is the man.
The funny part is the AFTV characters questioning ETH's qualifications -- he's never done it anywhere else outside the Dutch League. Completely devoid of self-awareness when they have to think about Arteta and evenWenger's background/CV.

Last edited:

NLunited

What a miserable bunch they are. Love seeing them whine and moan on and on. Thank Goawd we beat them.

Tarrou

I reckon they'll get DT back-on. He'll do an apology, get sent on a course and they'll donate to a charity or some shit..

but in any case he needs a fresh batch of cnuts on who have a bit more comedy about them..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Exactly that.
Loud as a motorbike who can't crush a grape loud cocky chav was great value.
Although everyone kind of ignored he'd been to jail in the past anyway and had a dark side.
But now it's another dodgy anecdote to add to their roll call of past characters.
It feels a little Jeremy Kyle, early X Factor in not being quite right.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Kidnapped a woman at knife point and kept her hostage.
I assume we're allowed to talk about it on here because he was convicted for it but he stalked his ex, battered her new partner and then tried to kidnap her.
That's not without the AFTV lot knowing about the court cases surrounding him but still keeping quiet about it until he was convicted.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Arsenal fans are still the worst of the top 6 fan base. Beating them surpasses beating Liverpool for me.

romufc

Its really surprising to see how Arsenal fans are reviewing this game.

We beat them on the counter? The first goal was a goal if they scored, they would be creaming their pants, it was patient play, it is clear they haven't watched the goal.

Then the goals came on the transition, City, Liverpool do the same, when they are goal up.

I'm sorry but, if you are going to have no defensive line, do you expect a manager to play out the back and get counter pressed when they can put it in behind and exploit a weakness.

They dominated the game apparently, yet their goal came from an error, on the counter attack.

SteveCoppellFan

My favourite part was where he called Antony a midget while his midget mate is sitting there watching the game with him
I'm glad i am not the only person that noticed this :)

I watched the whole video yesterday and it was bloody hilarious, the deafening silence when United scored was brilliant.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Also made a good save for Bruno's one on one

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Their performance on Sunday is getting so blown out of proportion. It was their first tough game and they were found wanting. They created one chance from a defensive mistake, that they did capitalise on. They also scored a goal that was rightfully disallowed. De Gea made one comfortable save. Saka wad diving and Jesus didn't do anything in the United box. To add to that Arteta shit the bed with his substitutions. I get their confidence was high coming into the game but they just came off as arrogant. And you know what, I wouldn't be disappointed if that hasn't humbled them because they will drop a lot more points down the line.

Flexdegea

Its really surprising to see how Arsenal fans are reviewing this game.

We beat them on the counter? The first goal was a goal if they scored, they would be creaming their pants, it was patient play, it is clear they haven't watched the goal.

Then the goals came on the transition, City, Liverpool do the same, when they are goal up.

I'm sorry but, if you are going to have no defensive line, do you expect a manager to play out the back and get counter pressed when they can put it in behind and exploit a weakness.

They dominated the game apparently, yet their goal came from an error, on the counter attack.

The commentators during matches drive lot of the narrative we have seen since it.

You got Neville calling Jesus sensation and brilliant, based around being a handful running into players mostly with zero shots on target, and then they all talking like this is the first time in 20 years Arsenal have came to old Trafford and had periods of dominating the ball, then you factor in when they comfortably lose the match and it could have been by more, and it's getting reported as some sort positive game for them with loads of positive takeaways even when the score of the defeat could have been more at the end.

Compare it too how it would have been reported if we got done the same way, you bet your life you'd not hear the same talking points.

romufc

The commentators during matches drive lot of the narrative we have seen since it.

You got Neville calling Jesus sensation and brilliant, based around being a handful running into players mostly with zero shots on target, and then they all talking like this is the first time in 20 years Arsenal have came to old Trafford and had periods of dominating the ball, then you factor in when they comfortably lose the match and it could have been by more, and it's getting reported as some sort positive game for them with loads of positive takeaways even when the score of the defeat could have been more at the end.

Compare it too how it would have been reported if we got done the same way, you bet your life you'd not hear the same talking points.
Its quite funny to see us win the game comfortably and see the whole narrative post game about Arsenal playing well.

I dont recall DDG making more than 2 saves in the game, even the goal they scored came from a Varane mistake but I am to believe they dominated and deserved to win?

I would be worried as Arsenal fan that they played so well with no flaws and lost 3-1, whereas we got "lucky" and won.

Flexdegea

Its quite funny to see us win the game comfortably and see the whole narrative post game about Arsenal playing well.

I dont recall DDG making more than 2 saves in the game, even the goal they scored came from a Varane mistake but I am to believe they dominated and deserved to win?

I would be worried as Arsenal fan that they played so well with no flaws and lost 3-1, whereas we got "lucky" and won.

The match itself first half reminded me our games back 00's the fast tempo and tackles........and weirdly the result even more so where weren't really tested and was quite comfortable at the end of the game........but the arsenal men seen a different match and thought they dominated it, so it was close to the past days :lol: