Arse FAM TV

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Isn't said enough but Robbie is a despisable prick himself

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
I was reading that match day post on Arsenal mania last night. The Lingard hate is real on there. Comedy gold!
I think they like him.

I wish someone would just absolutely shatter Lingard one day.
Xhaka should've just kicked Lingard in the face so that we could get rid of both of them.
I'd rather have Adam Johnson in my team than Jesse Lingard.

Mentally challenged idiot.
Kill Lingard.
JLingz, ****ing tard.
Lingard really is a little rat
If that rat faced **** Lingard doesn’t score I’m happy.

Cloud7

It’s been a while since I’ve been able to drink some sweet sweet tears over at Arsenal Mania. Highly recommended reading for anyone with a bit of time. They really hate Lingard over there :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Why is that?
Trying to shift Arsenal's well earned banter F.C. tag (a tag earned by 4-5 years of mediocrity) onto us for a poor couple of months under Mourinho and then ending that video on a calm down we haven't won anything? He's a nonsensical fat buck toothed prick

Cpt Negative

Trying to shift Arsenal's well earned banter F.C. tag (a tag earned by 4-5 years of mediocrity) onto us for a poor couple of months under Mourinho and then ending that video on a calm down we haven't won anything? He's a nonsensical fat buck toothed prick
Quite harsh that. I actually find Robbie is quite balanced and gives credit where it’s due. Comes across as as a rival fan you could have a normal football conversation with

cyberman

Quite harsh that. I actually find Robbie is quite balanced and gives credit where it’s due. Comes across as as a rival fan you could have a normal football conversation with
Nah he's as bad as the rest of them.
Look at how he reacts when Claude etc says something that he doesn't agree with. He shouts a lot of people down if they dare say the future isnt bright after a win etc.

Canagel

No he's not bad at all. He's very balanced and said in preview we've got very good players that were being held back under the other guy.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
DT needs to grow the feck up. The definition of a man child.

What the actual feck?

This guy has kids. What an utter embarrassment. If you were 20 years younger you'd still do shit all other than run your mouth off you tit.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
What the actual feck?

This guy has kids. What an utter embarrassment. If you were 20 years younger you'd still do shit all other than run your mouth off you tit.
Full vid if you fancy it :lol:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Full vid if you fancy it :lol:

I'll give it a go, cheers.

Absolute state of that intro by the way. You have no idea what you have started?

Oh no a fat wanker in a shit cap has started a football team. Earth shattering development that.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
I'll give it a go, cheers.

Absolute state of that intro by the way. You have no idea what you have started?

Oh no a fat wanker in a shit cap has started a football team. Earth shattering development that.
Behav3 mate.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
United should loan Lingard for a game to the first team dt's side plays.

Watch him score 10 and do the same dance over and over in his face.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Only discovered that Goldbridge bloke via a post or two on the 500k thread in the genral forum. Watched a couple of other vids on his youtube and it seemed quite obvious that he's supposed to be a comedy character and a parody.

As an aside, I thought Full Time Devils was the United equivalent to Arse fan tv? Not that I ever really sought them out to watch, was just sort of aware of them by being online really, occasionally seeing their stuff posted. The United Stand is all new to me.
Havent laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you for posting them. :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Just had a peek at Arsenal Mania... they've convinced themselves that Sir Alex Ferguson is responsible for our turn around. That he's like some kind of pupet master. It's bizarre....the man had a brain haemorrhage not one year ago. :wenger:

RedDevil5

DT hasn't uploaded a match vlog for this game :lol:

Guess he couldn't handle the heat.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
What the actual feck?

I remember how embarrassed his son was during the ArseFAM TV vs United TV grudge match. How sad is that? It angers me, to be honest.

The 'man' is an absolute shambles.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I know its potentially all a bit of theatre but are these people not embarrassed (I don't just refer to them but football fans who respond in this way in general)?

You lost both cbs in match. They probably would still have lost but feck me, have a bit of perspective, rather than frothing at the mouth after the match. Look at the bigger picture and the long term. Jesus christ.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ty on United fan tv: the banter between our guy and him:D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pretty sure Ty is actually ill.
I think he's just a bit of a slow bloke.
Wonder what job he does as watching and travelling to every game cannot be cheap. Unless the channel pay it for them which they may well do.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
It's a parody. If he was 20 years younger he'd be 12 at most.
It isn't.

He got removed from a managerial role at AFTV and kicked off the team because he acted like a colossal twat. He's constantly trying to play the big man and clearly thinks way too much of himself.

I agree he plays up to it a bit for the camera, but it's no parody, he's just genuinely that much of an idiot.

like @Sandikan says, he's definitely older than 32.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It isn't.

He got removed from a managerial role at AFTV and kicked off the team because he acted like a colossal twat. He's constantly trying to play the big man and clearly thinks way too much of himself.

I agree he plays up to it a bit for the camera, but it's no parody, he's just genuinely that much of an idiot.

like @Sandikan says, he's definitely older than 32.
Found a post he made March2017 saying he was 38. So depending of course on the exact fall of his birthday he could already be 40 or will be very shortly!

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Pretty sure DT is in his early-mid 40s.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Arsenal mania is great fun , so many fans actually blaming the injuries and calling us lucky .They also hate Lingard now

breakout67

Supports
Man City
It's pretty obvious. Lingard is a massive WUM. Dele Alli is the same, except Dele Alli is also a thug with a short temper and so is hated more.

When it comes to players disliked by oppo fans, Dele Alli would be near the top for every club. For Arsenal fans, Lingard is the new Park Ji Sung, he owns the emirates.