g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Arse FAM TV

BlueHaze

You know what I had a lot of respect for that Robbie guy for the amount of work he's put into that channel but I'm starting to lose it. That DT guy is a complete embarrassment for any fan channel and also judging him based on that United Stand vs AFTV game he seems to be a complete prick as a person too but Robbie has no balls to throw him off the channel. That interview today was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen from a fan channel. His team has just lost a game at home in a terrible fashion and he starts ranting about "Mark Goldbridge" I wouldn't be having that as a guy who has built up a massive channel from scratch. I'd give him a warning to keep his personal feuds away from the fecking interviews about the game, that guy is a fecking bitter rat.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
DT is fecking pathetic. What a man child.

Jaap

You know what I had a lot of respect for that Robbie guy for the amount of work he's put into that channel but I'm starting to lose it. That DT guy is a complete embarrassment for any fan channel and also judging him based on that United Stand vs AFTV game he seems to be a complete prick as a person too but Robbie has no balls to throw him off the channel. That interview today was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen from a fan channel. His team has just lost a game at home in a terrible fashion and he starts ranting about "Mark Goldbridge" I wouldn't be having that as a guy who has built up a massive channel from scratch. I'd give him a warning to keep his personal feuds away from the fecking interviews about the game, that guy is a fecking bitter rat.
Robbie won't bin him. His interviews/rants bring the most clicks & discussion. He'd be dumb if he got rid.

Tarrou

you could see the moment DT's brain actually broke, it was around about the time he tried to simultaneously say we were better and worse than them

meamth

Sad to see really. What was supposed to be one of the biggest rivalry in football, now turns to Ferrari vs Volkswagen.

No matter how we look at it, Arsenal's players are just sad to name in paper. We have several sport cars, they have a group of Japanese sedan. Gabonese Vardy :lol:

FujiVice

Isnt there a theory out there that Goldbridge is just a pure gimmick, and not actually a big fan of Man United? There's this idea out there that he saw the success of fan channels and developed a character to generate buzz online. His whole act is very pantomime at times. Funny, but dont know whether serious.

Fair fecks to him, because he fecking wound DT up no end.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Only discovered that Goldbridge bloke via a post or two on the 500k thread in the genral forum. Watched a couple of other vids on his youtube and it seemed quite obvious that he's supposed to be a comedy character and a parody.

As an aside, I thought Full Time Devils was the United equivalent to Arse fan tv? Not that I ever really sought them out to watch, was just sort of aware of them by being online really, occasionally seeing their stuff posted. The United Stand is all new to me.

BlueHaze

Isnt there a theory out there that Goldbridge is just a pure gimmick, and not actually a big fan of Man United? There's this idea out there that he saw the success of fan channels and developed a character to generate buzz online. His whole act is very pantomime at times. Funny, but dont know whether serious.

No one really knows but one thing that has been confirmed by himself is that "Mark Goldbridge" Is just made up and not his actual name.

Rash Decision

not to use the cream

Some say he's a Forest fan pretending to be a United fan. Not sure if it's true but I dislike him intensely. There was once when Fellaini scored for us and his reaction was "Oh look at him celebrating as if he's done something, I'm not giving him any credit, he doesn't deserve any credit." And once when Rooney scored and he kind of disparagingly said "Well it doesn't matter who scored for us as long as we scored..." Utter bellend.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

Apparently he used to have a Nottingham Forest Fan channel on youtube but no views so he switched to Man Utd

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Some say he's a Forest fan pretending to be a United fan. Not sure if it's true but I dislike him intensely. There was once when Fellaini scored for us and his reaction was "Oh look at him celebrating as if he's done something, I'm not giving him any credit, he doesn't deserve any credit." And once when Rooney scored and he kind of disparagingly said "Well it doesn't matter who scored for us as long as we scored..." Utter bellend.
As long as he keeps winding up DT, he's a top bloke in my book.

BlueHaze

He went to Arsenal's stadium and just took the piss out of it.
That video has got nothing to do with it though. DT has hated Goldbridge for a long time and it all escalated during the AFTV vs The United Stand game. Things got heated not only during the game where DT went on a rampage and got sent off completely embarrassing himself in the process but also after the game where he and Goldbridge had an exchange on twitter.

Edit: For those who wonder what happened during the game Goldbridge made a fair tackle on DT and DT went raging and tried to hit Goldbridge. This is when another guy from The United Stand team came in to defend Goldbridge and put DT in a headlock. During DT's shit fest two guys from AFTV started swinging at each other. After the situation had calmed down DT was still raging screaming at the ref calling him a cheat and a bunch of curse words resulting in him getting sent off. AFTV ended up losing 1-3 and DT continued his toxic escapade on social media after the game. He was also kicked off the team by Robbie for his antics. There was just a highly toxic atmosphere around that game and it was all because of the prick DT. Oh, and he also got absolutely shat on by a girl from The United Stand team which was hilarious.

Last edited:

iKnowNothing

That video has got nothing to do with it though. DT has hated Goldbridge for a long time and it all escalated during the AFTV vs The United Stand game. Things got heated not only during the game where DT went on a rampage and got sent off completely embarrassing himself in the process but also after the game where he and Goldbridge had an exchange on twitter.
Sounds like something that you'd see in early days of WWF/E. :lol:

If nothing else, these guys are definitely building a "brand". Good for them I suppose.

He went to Arsenal's stadium and just took the piss out of it.
Cheers. Will look at the video later.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Like any show, DT is the designated villain.

OneUnited24

Robbie is so bitter towards us it makes for great viewing.

I do love how on one hand he hates Jose but on the other says our players are shameful for not playing for the shirt - refusing to accept that the two are related. Poor tactics lead to poor performances. Rants does well not to let him spout that bollocks. Hey Robbie I have a car for sale, it hasn't got a engine or any wheels but if you ignore all of that then its great.

Last edited:

Barnslig

Whatever happened to ArsenalMania goes into meltdown thread? I have some vague memory of this thread being split between AM and AFTV? Surely I cant be the only one getting slightly over AFTV? We need some hilarious quotes :drool:

RG 11

Seems every other clubs fans are very worried about our players "downing tools". Very touching how worried they were for us United fans.
They're clearly pissed off that these players decided to turn up once Jose left. :lol:

wub1234

Supports
Don't support a team
I do feel a bit sorry for Claude. But people saying he's a good guy...he's an idiot. To get that emotional about a football match at his age shows a lack of perspective anyway, but have you listened to what he actually says in his interviews? All he went on about in the United one was "they wanted it more". What complete nonsense. The other day he said he'd have Mourinho at Arsenal, two United fans also in the video were bemused by this and pointed out that it would be a terrible decision, and how bad he'd been at United. And Claude defended him by saying "well, he didn't have good defenders", ignoring the fact that he'd signed his defence, that the team has been performing far, far, far better since he left, and also that Mourinho wouldn't even get a fraction of the budget at Arsenal that he got at United.

He talks out of his backside, slags everyone else off, and then gets hurt when someone criticises him. Absolutely ridiculous behaviour for someone of any age, but given that DT and Claude are both old enough to know better it's just unbelievably childish. It might be funny for other fans, but they're actually having a detrimental impact on 'their own club' now because they influence the perspective of other impressionable supporters.

And they're going to carry on like this for years, never admitting to themselves that Arsenal just aren't an elite club any more. That's the bottom line. They don't seem to realise that when they were winning the FA Cup, finishing in the top four every year, and getting to the knockout stages of the Champions League that Arsenal were overachieving, not underachieving. But it's going to become more and more clear in the future.

Rajma

We have broken them, wow did not expect such reactions it seems like they all were really invested in it and wanted to smash us bad. Love it. :lol: At their own turf too.