Arse FAM TV

Nogbadthebad

He's a hateful waste of skin.

Filled with it.

I like Claude, I don;t mind troops and the others, but that guy. Proper mug. I'd pay to see someonw moonwalk past the camera while he was ranting.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
"I've no problem if a teams better than us and beats us"
Cries because a better team beats them.:lol:

Djemba-Djemba

DT is such a fat cnut.

He tries to start stuff with that Goldbridge guy but when the other Utd fan had him in an headlock he said nothing because he knows he'd have been battered if he started anything with him.

He's a bully.

wub1234

Supports
Don't support a team
Time for DT. It's a good one :lol::lol::lol:

It's all the fault of Wenger's bad management, the fans for not backing my 'campaign', Walcott for being a liability, Bellerin for telling the truth about us in front of the Oxford Union, and we should play Lichsteiner...wait a minute Lichsteiner's useless, better drop that one, Walcott for being injured, Giroud for being French, Mertesacker for being slow, Iwobi for being sh*t, Xhaka for being a scapegoat for a failing midfield, Ozil's fault for having poor body language and being German, Sanchez's fault for wanting to leave, have I mentioned Walcott?...no, this week it's all Cech's fault. Which is nothing to do with me constantly claiming that we should play the average Leno all the time. Tune in to my next incoherent rant to see who I'm blaming, other than myself for being a c*nt, next week.

InfiniteBoredom

"I've no problem if a teams better than us and beats us"
Cries because a better team beats them.:lol:
‘But DT, they are the better team’
‘I don’t care Robbie, they are still behind us in the league’
2 seconds later...
‘They spent fecking 500 millions, of course they are better than us’.

:lol:

Djemba-Djemba

What's this all about now? :lol:
Mark Goldbridge is from a rival Utd football fan Tv Youtube channel.

I've never watched his stuff so I know nothing about him but he played against DT in some football game a few weeks ago and got into a scuffle with him. DT tried to fight him because Goldbridge is a little scrawny fella.

Another Utd fan broke the fight up by getting DT in a headlock making DT look so pathetic. So of course DT didn't say anything to that Utd fan , he's a bully who rather go after someone smaller.

It's all completely stupid I know.

Gasolin

A novice manager who got 8 wins in a row and just because he put 3 up top, they think that's all he did in his tactics? Well it's a disgrace Arsenal fans are disrespecting Ole like that.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
We've spent £500m. Why doesn't he just go back 25 years and say we've spent over a billion.