Would be hilarious if the person Lingard was ranting at in the crowd was Ty
Here's a direct quote from Ty following his altercation with Lingard:

DON'T QUESTION MY FANBASE.

Hoof the ball

Yeah they’re blaming it on two cb injuries and both 1st team fbs not starting, on arsenal Reddit.
Tbf one objective arsenal fan pointed out that Rash and Martial didn’t even start. Suffice to say he got abuse :lol:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
This ought to be good :drool: Robbie rubbing hands as he's about to make some dough
Seriously, as much as match-going fans love their club, part of him must be happy when they lose like this :lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Seriously, as much as match-going fans love their club, part of him must be happy when they lose like this :lol:
It's a win-win for him regardless. A quick viewing shows there is a big difference in views between their defeats and their wins. At which point does Robbie hope for defeats ?

InfiniteBoredom

It's a win-win for him regardless. A quick viewing shows there is a big difference in views between their defeats and their wins. At which point does Robbie hope for defeats ?
He’s making good money off the side contents for the moment, but yeah part of him deep down must want the circus to continue, because a successful Arsenal would be disastrous for his livelihood.

RedDevilRoshi

Looking forward to watching this meltdown.

Wonder what lame excuses the likes of DT, Troppz & TY etc are going to come up with this time! :lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

:lol::lol::lol: Fantastic

Bobski

They don't have the players. It is a weak squad with the same key issues down the spine of the team that bedeviled Wengers later years. Makes for short vides though.

DavidDeSchmikes

*takes nervous swig from Arsenal branded bottle

Raw

Which, let’s be fair, is exactly what we would do if the events had unfolded the other way around.
Still, can’t wait to catch the fallout on twitter.
True, it's very unfortunate for them. And they've got City away next weekend :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I don't know what's going to better them crying over loosing to us or the fact Sanchez scored against them

Can not wait!!

montpelier

The state of this place if we lost that spinelessly at home would be something to behold. And rightly so.

They were terrible.

Giggs' right foot

I expect nothing else than TY beefing with a nine year old girl repeating the words “So you know me then” a good forty three times.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gonna be magnificent as robbie, dt, ty and bloodfam all hate us and were giving it plenty

Expecting Arsenal fans to moan about injuries.
Moan about how defensive we were and how we dared to play a counter attacking style.Moan about a few of ours players,naturally.
But they'll take the glory in the fact they had more ball possession (with Arsenal fans that generally means they deserved to win the game because they're that simple).

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wish their videos would go up quicker, the wait feels forever! The stuff they're doing with the United Stand should be great!