Arse FAM TV

FujiVice

Remember when people used to argue who the better manager was between Fergie and Wenger? Amazing to think Fergie had already won as many Premier League titles as Arsenal would ever win when Wenger first got the job. The shit people used to argue.

meamth

He's an absolute headcase. Clapping at a screen, what a maniac.

But why does DT sit there staring at his phone and contributing next to nothing.
Bizarre.
Twitter star, that's why. Always checking his "sources" on the phone. Kind of that annoying guy at the party who seems to have a lot of knowledge about his favorite club.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Remember when people used to argue who the better manager was between Fergie and Wenger? Amazing to think Fergie had already won as many Premier League titles as Arsenal would ever win when Wenger first got the job. The shit people used to argue.
Same thing happened with Mourinho too. I knew some Chelsea fans who argued that he was better than Ferguson in the 2000s.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Twitter star, that's why. Always checking his "sources" on the phone. Kind of that annoying guy at the party who seems to have a lot of knowledge about his favorite club.
I'm surprised goals aren't ruined him for a lot more often than the once so far.

cyberman

He's an absolute headcase. Clapping at a screen, what a maniac.

But why does DT sit there staring at his phone and contributing next to nothing.
Bizarre.
Because hes on screen and cant give anything away due to banter on twitter.
Lee is a scary man to watch football with

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany

Lacazette goal.

Ty taking a knee and the look on Troopz' face :lol: what a group!
Seriously are football fans like this? I haven't been to a lot of matches live (3 + 1 United friendly in Canada), and I tended to watch matches alone rather than in pubs, but I've never seen people react like that to goals. I was with the home standing crowd at the Allianz area and no one was getting this crazy.

Maybe it's an Arsenal thing, my wife said a couple of years back when Arsenal played Bayern in Germany, they absolutely trashed the main square (Marienplatz). She had never seen it like that.

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Is it just me or does Robbie always sound more like an actor than someone who is genuinenly angry?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Because hes on screen and cant give anything away due to banter on twitter.
Lee is a scary man to watch football with
Yeah Lee is probably the one you're most surprised with in these vids. Turns into an absolute scary maniac who you suspect you wouldn't want to goad at the wrong time.

Amarsdd

Seriously are football fans like this? I haven't been to a lot of matches live (3 + 1 United friendly in Canada), and I tended to watch matches alone rather than in pubs, but I've never seen people react like that to goals. I was with the home standing crowd at the Allianz area and no one was getting this crazy.

Maybe it's an Arsenal thing, my wife said a couple of years back when Arsenal played Bayern in Germany, they absolutely trashed the main square (Marienplatz). She had never seen it like that.
I'd understand that sort of celebration for a last minute winner but not for a goal in the 15th minute in a game they should be winning.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Ty clapping at the TV at FT with Claude shouting at him is so fecking funny.

What an odd, odd man Ty is.
I always assumed those headphones were a weird fashion statement but he actually wears them on his head, during games no less :houllier: