Arse FAM TV

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Yeah Lee is probably the one you're most surprised with in these vids. Turns into an absolute scary maniac who you suspect you wouldn't want to goad at the wrong time.
Nice guy and hard man at the same time.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

This guys talks sense.
I was always under the impression that Robbie was a sensible one. This has proven me wrong. The guy (rightly so) brought up Leicester's possession in their title winning season to argue against Robbie saying Arsenal were in control and Robbie then spend the next few minutes trying to discredit him and attack his opinions by twisting his words and using it against him.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I was always under the impression that Robbie was a sensible one. This has proven me wrong. The guy (rightly so) brought up Leicester's possession in their title winning season to argue against Robbie saying Arsenal were in control and Robbie then spend the next few minutes trying to discredit him and attack his opinions by twisting his words and using it against him.
I disagree with the guy. Arteta is taking a charge on dead club who is struggling for more than decade. It's like with Ole & Mourinho, Mourinho left with so many deadwood & mess, and Ole needs time to fix it. The manager knows he can't sign everybody in one window so he gave new contract to Pereira & Mata just to buy more time. Similar with Arsenal right now. I'm sure Arteta wants better and new centre back but he got no money so he gave Luiz new contract and signed Cedrid & Mari.

Arteta is still a new manager who needs to learn, so him making mistakes on the matches is normal especially on derby. Arsenal season already ended under Emery. Give the guy at least 1 or 2 summer transfer window and see if the manager is going to the right direction or no first before jump into conclusion. As United fans, I hope Arteta fails however, doesn't make any sense to call him out of his depth right now.

And also about the social media thing or winding up Spurs. Well, first of all, it's derby so it's allowed. Second, Spurs has been shite anyway, it's not like Arsenal has no power to talk shite to them. Both clubs been shite this season, even more acceptable to talk shite pre match.

AshRK

I disagree with the guy. Arteta is taking a charge on dead club who is struggling for more than decade. It's like with Ole & Mourinho, Mourinho left with so many deadwood & mess, and Ole needs time to fix it. The manager knows he can't sign everybody in one window so he gave new contract to Pereira & Mata just to buy more time. Similar with Arsenal right now. I'm sure Arteta wants better and new centre back but he got no money so he gave Luiz new contract and signed Cedrid & Mari.

Arteta is still a new manager who needs to learn, so him making mistakes on the matches is normal especially on derby. Arsenal season already ended under Emery. Give the guy at least 1 or 2 summer transfer window and see if the manager is going to the right direction or no first before jump into conclusion. As United fans, I hope Arteta fails however, doesn't make any sense to call him out of his depth right now.

And also about the social media thing or winding up Spurs. Well, first of all, it's derby so it's allowed. Second, Spurs has been shite anyway, it's not like Arsenal has no power to talk shite to them. Both clubs been shite this season, even more acceptable to talk shite pre match.
I didn't agree with him on arteta being sacked but the fact that not one arsenal fan is questioning him shows their delusion. No.one is even making any constructive criticism. For ex. If i were an arsenal fan I would have questioned arteta on why saka did not start. What is their playing style. Just having 86 percent possession means jack shit if you cannot create chances. Apart from auba hitting the post they didn't create ome good chance. Spurs were there for the taking but arsenal just looked lackluster themselves.

This whole theory robbie and co. have that arsenal dominated the game is bs. In fact if not for martinez arsenal could have lost 4 or 5-1. Arsenal fans love to protect their new toys be it pepe (dod anyone even question him) or now arteta.

Rafaeldagold

Lee Gunner is right - possession for possession sake is totally pointless. Arsenal May have had control of the game by they weren’t dominating, weren’t threatening & was actually kinda boring

Pep's Suit

I think Arsenal fans are simply desperate. They know they can't hire a world-class manager like Allegri so the only thing left for them is have this blind faith in Arteta.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Claude has put on so much weight. Deary me. Hope he’s alright
Think he's been through the ringer over the last few years.

Really admire the fact that he's comfortable with remaining on camera considering the weight gain tbh, a lotta cruel people out there.

Charlie Foley

Think he's been through the ringer over the last few years.

Really admire the fact that he's comfortable with remaining on camera considering the weight gain tbh, a lotta cruel people out there.
Yeah fair play to him and I don’t mean to poke fun. Just seems quite sudden and I believe he suffers mental health issues, I hope he’s doing ok either way