Arse FAM TV

Ty: Man united are going to be scared of us.

Yes Neymar, Mbappe, Werner, Pulisic who. Our defenders will be dreading at the thought of playing against Lacabloodzatee and Pepe.

What is it with Ty and calling everyone cheats? He is utterly blind to any and all criticism of Arsenal.

"Cheating Ferguson"

Yes Neymar, Mbappe, Werner, Pulisic who. Our defenders will be dreading at the thought of playing against Lacabloodzatee and Pepe.
Sad to say but they are probably more confident it is at O.T.

What is it with Ty and calling everyone cheats? He is utterly blind to any and all criticism of Arsenal.

"Cheating Ferguson"

yes. You are talking about a delusional fan who blamed the rain against Watford a few years back, and he probably would have tried arguing it only rained on Arsenal players.

Robbie very sensible, but dude he was talking to is in lala land, he thinks we lack enough quality, but we finished above them last season even with our bottle job ending, and have won the title more recently.

"Cheating Ferguson"
“Cheating scum Nevilles. Oh sorry, I take back the scum. Cheats Nevilles”. :lol:

I never used to mind Arsenal at all and still don't but my God, when they lose, the tears are just delicious :lol:

Does attending AFTV watchalongs count as 'work'. How are they allowed to do them?

To think the result against us was the lone island of positivity makes me even worse we lost.

This latest meltdown is up there in entertainment value with watching The Young Turks on 2016 election night as Trump won :lol: I’m so glad they archive their livestreams.

Just to make matters worse for Arsenal fans....the "joke" of a manager they got rid of in Emery is near the top of the table in La Liga...

Look like he went on to bigger and better things :lol: