Arse FAM TV

NLunited

I watched some of this yesterday for the first time. I have a toothbrush that is smarter than some of these characters.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think he's too negative.
I too am usually a pessimist but I don't have anything against those want to be optimistic about the us.

GoonerInPeace

Supports
Arsenal
Lee Gunner is the only normal fan from their deluded fanbase
Lee Gunner is toxic and his appeal, like AFTV is to non Arsenal fans. Non-Arsenal fans watch AFTV when Arsenal lose for the meltdown. Non-Arsenal fans watch lee Gunner to hear Arsenal get dunked on. Yesterday Lee Gunner was saying we should sell Marquinhos because he cried after he scored on his debut against Zurich. His angle was 'its only Zurich and he is crying like we won the CL'. When really its likely that of an emotional 19 year old who has left a life of poverty behind and realises he is probably going to be able to provide for his family as a professional footballer. Lee Gunner is a proper dickhead.

I think Goldbridge and Thogdon are the best fan content providers. They are actually entertaining and witty, and don't rely on being toxic or sensational for views.

kaku06

Lee Gunner is toxic and his appeal, like AFTV is to non Arsenal fans. Non-Arsenal fans watch AFTV when Arsenal lose for the meltdown. Non-Arsenal fans watch lee Gunner to hear Arsenal get dunked on. Yesterday Lee Gunner was saying we should sell Marquinhos because he cried after he scored on his debut against Zurich. His angle was 'its only Zurich and he is crying like we won the CL'. When really its likely that of an emotional 19 year old who has left a life of poverty behind and realises he is probably going to be able to provide for his family as a professional footballer. Lee Gunner is a proper dickhead.

I think Goldbridge and Thogdon are the best fan content providers. They are actually entertaining and witty, and don't rely on being toxic or sensational for views.
Yeah I agree. I’m a utd fan and even I find him unbearable. He isn’t even funny or witty. The guy is pure poison. And it isn’t just about his opinion. His whole personality is vomit inducing. It’s so hard to find a normal Arsenal fan I swear. I don’t know why and how you lot are full of idiots and no, it’s not every club. It’s you and you guys only. It’s like the mad max fury crew caught rabies.

The only Arsenal fan who I find very very good is Sophie Nicolaou. She is brilliant. Jordan(blakademik) is level headed along with Turkish, Dan Potts and lee judges. The rest are infested.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
Yeah I agree. I’m a utd fan and even I find him unbearable. He isn’t even funny or witty. The guy is pure poison. And it isn’t just about his opinion. His whole personality is vomit inducing. It’s so hard to find a normal Arsenal fan I swear. I don’t know why and how you lot are full of idiots and no, it’s not every club. It’s you and you guys only. It’s like the mad max fury crew caught rabies.

The only Arsenal fan who I find very very good is Sophie Nicolaou. She is brilliant. Jordan(blakademik) is level headed along with Turkish, Dan Potts and lee judges. The rest are infested.
James is decent too.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv

It truly is a game of opinions.

paulscholes18

Can't stand him, his voice just annoys me.

rotherham_red

You must be watching a different Goldbridge to everyone else then...

RedRob

"I believe. I believe there will be more. T
Is DT out of prison?
No idea, but I just have a mental image of his fellow inmates messing with him to stop him sleeping at nights, then screaming "I'm tired, Robbieeeeeeeeee..." in his face.

Genuinely found him particularly irritating in matchday livestreams, when he would take out his phone all game and keep a track of the match on it since it was 20s ahead. Like, the final result won't change based on him knowing the score 20s earlier and there are people paying real money to see these oddballs interacting with the stream chat. He just got a smug sense of superiority out of knowing a change in the score a few moments before everyone else in the room, then spoiling it for them.

Based Adnan

Says Robbie knew about his case and potential prison sentence but still had him on the channel which is the opposite of what Robbie said at the time

Chairman Steve

Robbie must be resorting to collecting pennies in the street this season with Arsenal doing well

CallyRed

If it means Arsenal being successful ends this shite of a channel, I might tolerate it.

Matst1

Says Robbie knew about his case and potential prison sentence but still had him on the channel which is the opposite of what Robbie said at the time

“Ive got lots of support, people behind me - my family, missus, kids…… I’ve got a great probation officer” :lol::lol:

Kaos

If it means Arsenal being successful ends this shite of a channel, I might tolerate it.
It's been a snoozefest since they've replaced the old roster of clowns with semi-respectable heads. Arsenal being successful will be the death knell for it. They know most of their populairty stems from opposition fans tuning in to watch the hysterical meltdowns.

No one is tuning in to listen to the likes of Turkish give a sensible, astute breakdown of their approach to games.

CallyRed

It's been a snoozefest since they've replaced the old roster of clowns with semi-respectable heads. Arsenal being successful will be the death knell for it. They know most of their populairty stems from opposition fans tuning in to watch the hysterical meltdowns.

No one is tuning in to listen to the likes of Turkish give a sensible, astute breakdown of their approach to games.
Hopefully same thing would happen to Goldbridge but I doubt that nutsack would disappear.

bosskeano

AFTV has turned to shit since DT left....he was the only real entertaining personality on that show

The Purley King

It was only watchable when
A) Arsenal were a meme club
B) when they had some out of order characters on it

Mr. Robot

DT, Liam Goodenough, whatever his actual name is - look at this horrible chav in his full tracksuit. Why don't these people get a real job?

Can't stand them.