Arse FamTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He is guaranteed a title this Season at City. But still, he is not signing a 0.5 year contract but one for 4.5 years. Who is going to say that City will be the more successful team over that period?
He is and he isn't.
There's 14 games left, so he'd need to feature in 10 of them to qualify for a medal.
I don't think that's as much a given as people think. With rotation, injuries etc

And either way, when you join a team 12 points clear, it's not like it's you who has been a major reason.

Ban

That guy is saying good stuff about City not winning that much since the sheiks have bought them but Robbie is being rude and putting words in his mouth.

Ty I won't even mention.
I think he's not well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Its so funny how Arsenal fans are licking Pep and City's ass and are fully convinced it is all because of money as if United are some shit club. This whole notion that Pep is the best and Jose is crap also sounds funny, both are world class managers

Let us take an example: Say I as a student am offered an admission from the best university and give me 80% scholarship and they say all you have to do is wait for one year and can join then. But then I also get offer from an equally great university, say a tad behind the best but has a huge name and they say you can join now and you get 100% scholarship. I as a student will surely choose the latter and start my career rather than just sitting home. Did I choose because of scholarship solely? NO. Had the offer been made by some crap university or not so great university then I would not have accepted. Same thing can be applied to Sanchez's situation, why should he waste another precious year for Pep when he can play under another top manager and one of the best clubs in the world. Just putting money as the sole criteria shows the bitterness of Arsenal fans

I'd make the distinction that it is the best "current" university, rather than the "best" per se, in fairness.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Its so funny how Arsenal fans are licking Pep and City's ass and are fully convinced it is all because of money as if United are some shit club. This whole notion that Pep is the best and Jose is crap also sounds funny, both are world class managers

Let us take an example: Say I as a student am offered an admission from the best university and give me 80% scholarship and they say all you have to do is wait for one year and can join then. But then I also get offer from an equally great university, say a tad behind the best but has a huge name and they say you can join now and you get 100% scholarship. I as a student will surely choose the latter and start my career rather than just sitting home. Did I choose because of scholarship solely? NO. Had the offer been made by some crap university or not so great university then I would not have accepted. Same thing can be applied to Sanchez's situation, why should he waste another precious year for Pep when he can play under another top manager and one of the best clubs in the world. Just putting money as the sole criteria shows the bitterness of Arsenal fans
I also wonder why is it assumed that because Alexis played for Guardiola before, he'd relish to play under him again ? Why is the possibility that he didn't appreciate him isn't even considered ? It's not like Alexis was a definite starter for Guardiola anyway. Not everyone likes Pep.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That guy is saying good stuff about City not winning that much since the sheiks have bought them but Robbie is being rude and putting words in his mouth.

Ty I won't even mention.
I think he's not well.
He's not a very sharp fellow, and is a stubborn fool having to go along with whatever he finds himself shouting.

Like a kid, quickly shouting "they're not the biggest", when he knows we are really, but then being stuck and can't back down, so has to carry on.

They haven't won the most trophies...erm, yes they have mate

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Robbie is clearly shook by the Alexis transfer :lol:

If you watch him regularly, you would know that he is usually very quiet, he lets people speak and get their point across. But when it comes to Alexis, he interrupts people, and gets very opinionated.

Austria-Red

He is and he isn't.
There's 14 games left, so he'd need to feature in 10 of them to qualify for a medal.
I don't think that's as much a given as people think. With rotation, injuries etc

And either way, when you join a team 12 points clear, it's not like it's you who has been a major reason.
I totally forgot about that. I remember when there were discussions about the number of games some of our fringe players would have to play to receive a medal. Happy days:(

Completely agree with the second part.

cyberman

City wanted Sanchez for free in the summer, they refused to meet Arsenals evaluation.
Either scenario meant he was never going to win a guaranteed title, it just wasn't possible.

AshRK

City wanted Sanchez for free in the summer, they refused to meet Arsenals evaluation.
Either scenario meant he was never going to win a guaranteed title, it just wasn't possible.
I think sanchez must have clearly told Pep and city to buy him as he wants to move on but maybe they asked him to stay for 6 months and they will come again. But now city may have asked sanchez to stay for another 6 months and this is where we are here and he says feck off to city and signs for us. I don't see any breaking of gentleman agreement here. If sanchez wanted to join pep he would have, simple as that.

AshRK

I also wonder why is it assumed that because Alexis played for Guardiola before, he'd relish to play under him again ? Why is the possibility that he didn't appreciate him isn't even considered ? It's not like Alexis was a definite starter for Guardiola anyway. Not everyone likes Pep.
All the media bs. It didn't fit their narratives that united and jose got one over pep. I bet they had all planned to write some beautiful headlines of sanchez joining city and we came and spoiled it.

kouroux

All the media bs. It didn't fit their narratives that united and jose got one over pep. I bet they had all planned to write some beautiful headlines of sanchez joining city and we came and spoiled it.
Yeah, it's so clearly biased against Man Utd and Mourinho. Everything is assumed, nothing is researched (like Mkhitaryan has been ruined by Mourinho whereas "fantasic during his entire" Dortmund career....)

AshRK

Yeah, it's so clearly biased against Man Utd and Mourinho. Everything is assumed, nothing is researched (like Mkhitaryan has been ruined by Mourinho whereas "fantasic during his entire" Dortmund career....)
Exactly considering he was crap under klopp too but let u snot mention that as it doesn't fit the narratives.

cyberman

@AshRK
But I keep seeing all this guaranteed title talk which simply wasn't possible since City refused to go over their 20m evaluation.
Sanchez (imo) just wants out now. He doesn't have City as a choice since they're suddenly working by austerity so he couldn't choose the easy title win anyway.
Its a point that gets raised time and time again when it simply isn't an option.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I think sanchez must have clearly told Pep and city to buy him as he wants to move on but maybe they asked him to stay for 6 months and they will come again. But now city may have asked sanchez to stay for another 6 months and this is where we are here and he says feck off to city and signs for us. I don't see any breaking of gentleman agreement here. If sanchez wanted to join pep he would have, simple as that.
Most fans are ignorant of how the modern footballer works. Money is the deciding factor for almost all transfers. The only exceptions are when you want to go to your boyhood club.

Sanchez is South American, and has already played for Barcelona. He has won the Copa America twice. This is his final move and he will go to the highest bidder.

If Sanchez went to Man City, it wouldn't be because he wants to lick Pep's starfish, or believes in the Man City project :lol:. It would be bcause of £££.

kouroux

@AshRK
But I keep seeing all this guaranteed title talk which simply wasn't possible since City refused to go over their 20m evaluation.
Sanchez (imo) just wants out now. He doesn't have City as a choice since they're suddenly working by austerity so he couldn't choose the easy title win anyway.
Its a point that gets raised time and time again when it simply isn't an option.
Very good point. The point would make sense if City had a player interesting enough for Arsenal involved in a swap deal. Sanchez refused nothing, City just didn't cough up enough money.

AshRK

@AshRK
Thats what I also said, this whole talk that he broke some gentleman agreement does not make sense. He wanted out badly from arsenal and we let that happen while city were penny pinching.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Robbie has done the same thing in every video today. He’s desperately trying to convince everyone that Arsenal will be in a fantastic position now.

They wouldn’t even be looking at Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang if Sanchez was staying. This is Arsenal reacting not planning.

AshRK

Most fans are ignorant of how the modern footballer works. Money is the deciding factor for almost all transfers. The only exceptions are when you want to go to your boyhood club.

Sanchez is South American, and has already played for Barcelona. He has won the Copa America twice. This is his final move and he will go to the highest bidder.

If Sanchez went to Man City, it wouldn't be because he wants to lick Pep's starfish, or believes in the Man City project :lol:. It would be bcause of £££.
But we only hear the money crap when we are involved.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Troopz and Robbie apparently believe Mkhi will be fantastic.

Just shows how clueless these youtube e-beggers are.

Its nothing to do with systems, managers, the league, or what ever other excuse you want to pull out the bag.

Hes a cowardly lazy shit house that goes missing in every game where he has to put some effort in.

It wont take many games before these desperate twats are screaming for him to be sold off for dog food.

breakout67

Supports
Man City

Its nothing to do with systems, managers, the league, or what ever other excuse you want to pull out the bag.

Hes a cowardly lazy shit house that goes missing in every game where he has to put some effort in.

It wont take many games before these desperate twats are screaming for him to be sold off for dog food.
Not to mention, Wenger has killed many players development, ie. Walcott, Chamberlain, Gibbs etc.

Even Ozil, a supposed Wenger type of player was better at Madrid under Mourinho.

OneUnited24

Robbie has done the same thing in every video today. He’s desperately trying to convince everyone that Arsenal will be in a fantastic position now.

They wouldn’t even be looking at Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang if Sanchez was staying. This is Arsenal reacting not planning.
Hes also trying to peddle that the deal for Sanchez is Mkhi and £20m :lol:. Sorry but Mkhis a good player but all of them are bigging him up as this amazing player that Jose ruined. To be blunt the guys a coward, would always go hiding when the going got tough and now hes going to be the next Messi... Personally i feel he'll be too similar to Ozil and trying to fit them all into a team is going to make it very unbalanced. At least AFTV will be fun to watch

Also i hate how they seem to think that Jose ruined Salah, KDB and Lukakus careers because he sold them. Sorry but all three were young at the time and didnt look anywhere near this good for Chelsea, he had to give all three time to develop but thats not how Chelsea do things.

Last edited:

Litch

I love watching it as it's like looking how the other half live. If we were honest, it's not so dissimilar and we all have the same blind spot for our clubs. The Ty dude is so bitter that anything utd just sticks in his throat to the point he said Liverpool are a bigger club than Utd....

Nucks

RT History Department

:rolleyes:

Djemba-Djemba

Robbie has always been deluded.

I think the first time I ever saw him on youtube he was debating with a Utd fan trying to argue going unbeaten in 2003/2004 was better than winning the treble in 99.

Is he still pretending that we're giving Arsenal Mkhitaryan and money for Sanchez?

ParkLife

The same guys who are happy to be rid of Sanchez's supposedly toxic presence in the dressing room are now slobbering at the prospect of bringing in Aubameyang. Hilarious.

MadMike

:lol: Aubemyang top 10 player in the World
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he probably meant to say striker. Which ain’t far from the truth. Apart from Lewa, Ronaldo, Kane, Suarez, Aguero, Icardi, Higuain and maybe Cavani... how many more forwards can claim that are better than him

Womp

idiot
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he probably meant to say striker. Which ain’t far from the truth. Apart from Lewa, Ronaldo, Kane, Suarez, Aguero, Icardi, Higuain and maybe Cavani... how many more forwards can claim that are better than him
I'd take Mbappe over him, so too Neymar (if we're going to use Ronaldo as an example). Even then, there are strikers who suit certain set ups far more than Aubemyang would, players like GBJ for City etc., even though they might not be as good.

He's a very good player, don't get me wrong, one of the best remaining strikers available on the market, if not the best, but they're going to be in for a rude awakening if they think he's going to turn their fortunes around alone. Firstly, Dortmund create a boatload of chances and he's pretty wasteful, he doesn't have the best technique and he relies mostly on his physical attributes.

Not to add, he could just be another case of a good player looking very good in a well drilled Dortmund set up, would hardly be the first time.

MadMike

I'd take Mbappe over him, so too Neymar (if we're going to use Ronaldo as an example). Even then, there are strikers who suit certain set ups far more than Aubemyang would, players like GBJ for City etc., even though they might not be as good.

He's a very good player, don't get me wrong, one of the best remaining strikers available on the market, if not the best, but they're going to be in for a rude awakening if they think he's going to turn their fortunes around alone. Firstly, Dortmund create a boatload of chances and he's pretty wasteful, he doesn't have the best technique and he relies mostly on his physical attributes.

Not to add, he could just be another case of a good player looking very good in a well drilled Dortmund set up, would hardly be the first time.
Real have switched to 4-4-2 with Ronaldo at the top for quite some time now, that’s why I put him in. He plays more games as striker than as a wide forward. But even with Neymar and Mbappe that’d make 9. So my point is the statement, if read as such, that he’s a top 10 striker is not outrageous. If anything it might be indicative of a dearth if global talent for the spot.

Whether he does well at Arse will need to be seen. Regardless of that though, scoring goals and playing good attacking football have not really been problem areas for Arsenal. It’s leaking goals that is their problem and has been for a while. So no, I don’t expect bringing in Mkhi and Auba will turn em into contenders all out of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.