Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Mentally fragile, have been for years, nothing new.

Had they blown the FA Cup last season I'd have sacked Wenger to be honest.

Count Orduck

Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but they're still above us in the league and at least they're actually playing in Europe!

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Absolute cupcakes. So soft.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
He shot down that tunnel so fast, under massive pressure and he knows it. They have been poor all season.

zing

Zingle balls
Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but they're still above us in the league and at least they're actually playing in Europe!
End of the season, neither United nor Arsenal are going to win anything.

At least it may change for United in the next 10 years. For Arsenal, it won't.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
They have a great squad, but very imbalanced. If Wenger has signed a holding mid and defender, they would not be struggling so much as they are now. They missed the opportunity to sign W. Carvalho and Manolas/Sokratis and I believe it is costing them alot this season. Same with United with Garay or an experienced centerback. However, United have better youth prospect to rely on like Mcnair and Blackett.

Devil may care

I hope Chambers lubed up thoroughly before the game because Montero gave him the footballing equivalent of a gangbang.

Arsenal are so lightweight on the pitch and in the mental department.

zing

Zingle balls
We literally just won something last year.

Edit: This year, last season!
Trophy every 5-10 years.. that'll be the level unless Wenger is replaced by a better manager.

lysglimt

Scout
Is it possible to have a worse game than poor Chambers had against Montero ?

Guy Incognito

One of the most dullest teams to talk about. So stale and predictable. They'll finish fourth once again and that's what matters to Wenger and his employees.

It's not a mean feat, but it's clear the club just care about money instead of genuinely making headways to improve on the pitch.

Boycott

Some of their players are so self-interested. Ramsey, Wilshere, Ox. These guys are talented but need to take it back to basics. I said a while ago Ramsey in particular is far too obsessed with getting up the pitch to score and is neglecting his midfield duties. Sanchez has been outstanding, Welbeck did fine. Cazorla hasn't reached the standards but today was fine.

Walcott is a fantastic player and should be in the starting eleven every week. He's a clinical finisher, works hard and has great movement. Must start every week on the right

saivet

We lost to Swansea as well...

Anyway, interesting that the commentator said that they've not beaten any teams outside the bottom 6.

Last edited:

OneUnited24

Kind of shows how putting a fall back as a CB filters through the team. Asnl looked edgy today and their defending was well off.

Shows how people here shouldnt underestimate the importance of having a static back four. Imagine Asnl/Chel/City having to rely on someone in their youth set up, a DMF or a new signing like we've had to...

Godfather

Love seeing them struggle. We better win against that lot though. Their defence is probably even more of a joke that ours.

Thisistheone

Plays a left back at centre back and plays the centre back at right back, who continues to get skinned by Montero yet Wenger does nothing to stop it. Awful.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
They have a great squad, but very imbalanced. If Wenger has signed a holding mid and defender, they would not be struggling so much as they are now. They missed the opportunity to sign W. Carvalho and Manolas/Sokratis and I believe it is costing them alot this season. Same with United with Garay or an experienced centerback. However, United have better youth prospect to rely on like Mcnair and Blackett.
Thing is, I don't think they really have a great squad. Sanchez is obviously world class, but the others are all players who wouldn't get into a title challenging team for the most part. Ramsey was great last season, but then so far has been poor this season. They're all more just top 4 challenge quality without having enough to get to the next level and really be top players. Every top team needs one top striker at least, and then proper cover so they can have reliable goalscorers always. United have Rooney, RvP, Falcao. Chelsea have Costa, Drogba and Remy. City have Aguero, Dzeko and Jovetic. All 9 of those players would improve this Arsenal team and start for them easily. Or rather, 8 of those 9, as Drogba is like 36 now.

They don't play in a system where they are better then the sum of their parts, they don't have the proper depth at the back to really push them on, and the starting 11 quality in most places is just "pretty good, but nothing special".

Cina

Only one point above United, what a terrible season.
It is a terrible season so far though. We're having a rubbish season too so comparing your point tally to ours is needless. The difference is people (sort of) expected us to struggle whereas you were supposed to be, once again, kicking on and challenging for the title. Instead you're yet again likely to stutter into the top four.

I've been really disappointed in Arsenal, I didn't expect them to be this bad and I thought they would improve on their FA cup win.

Reactions: KM

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It is a terrible season so far though. We're having a rubbish season too so comparing your point tally to ours is needless. The difference is people (sort of) expected us to struggle whereas you were supposed to be, once again, kicking on and challenging for the title. Instead you're yet again likely to stutter into the top four.

I've been really disappointed in Arsenal, I didn't expect them to be this bad and I thought they would improve on their FA cup win.
Staggering mismanagement to take only three center backs into the season(with one of them being a Callum Chambers).

All this comparison with United is spectacularly missing the point IMO. Arsenal should've kicked on this season with the addition of a world class player like Sanchez and finally getting that no trophy monkey pressure off their backs, and yet they've regressed.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Staggering mismanagement to take only three center backs into the season(with one of them being a Callum Chambers).

All this comparison with United is spectacularly missing the point IMO. Arsenal should've kicked on this season with the addition of a world class player like Sanchez and finally getting that no trophy monkey pressure off their backs, and yet they've regressed.
Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.